My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#124015 - 12/12/05 01:35 AM 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
'Old Saint Nick, one of Santa's names, is a name for Satan. See "Old Nick" in the dictionary. "Santa," unscrambled, is Satan.'

I found this on the website:
www.present-truth.org

Also this:

CHRISTMAS COUNTERFEITS OF CHRIST

SANTA

1. Comes as a thief in the night

2. Comes at midnight

3. Dressed in white and red

4. Bringing gifts and rewards

5. Knows if you've been good or not

6. White, curly hair

7. Sits and talks with your children

8. Portrayed as coming with reindeer

9. Comes with a sleigh

10. Lives at the North Pole

11. Children tell him what they want

12. Santa Claus is not real, only make-believe

CHRIST

1. Comes in the night - 2 Peter 3:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:2

2. "It was at midnight that God chose to deliver His people." EW 285

3. White and red - Revelation 19: 13-14; Isaiah 63: 1-3

4. Brings rewards - Revelation 22: 12

5. Revelation 2:23

6. "His [Jesus'] hair was white and curly." LS 65; Revelation 1: 14

7. Talks with children - Matthew 19: 14

8. With horses - Revelation 19: 11. 14

9. With chariots - Isaiah 66: 15

10. Lives on the sides of the north - Psalm 48:2

11. Prayers - Matthew 7:7

12. We should not partake in lies. Rev 22: 14-15

There is also the story of how a pagan date became Christmas:

http://www.present-truth.org/Christmas-1.htm
http://www.present-truth.org/christmas-2.htm
http://www.present-truth.org/christmas-3.htm

From another page this Bible quote:

'PROVERBS 15:27
'He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.'

www.present-truth.org/Chris-Study.htm

I'd be interested in any thoughts that you might have on any of this. smile

Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Twitter Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Facebook Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to MySpace Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Del.icio.us Digg 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Yahoo My Web Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Google Bookmarks Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Stumbleupon Add 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Reddit
#124016 - 12/12/05 02:53 AM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
Squeekychiimp Offline
Long Time Friend

After reading this church's view on rock music...I am wondering what denomination they are. I am thinking it's possible they are Jehovah's Witnesses. If so, I would not agree with a multitude of their teachings. Sorry I am not saying more than that PDM. I've had enough of replying to the thoughts of abhorrent thinkers today.

Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Twitter Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Facebook Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to MySpace Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Stumbleupon Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Reddit
#124017 - 12/12/05 05:39 AM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
Peter May Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: St Albans, England
Quote:
Originally posted by PDM:
'Old Saint Nick, one of Santa's names, is a name for Satan. See "Old Nick" in the dictionary. "Santa," unscrambled, is Satan.'

Yes - and dog unscrambled is god.

There are 26 letters in the alphabet -- there are thousands an thousands of words made from them. Anagrams can be amusing -- but lets not get acarrried away.

By the way -- there is a lot more solid evidence for the existence of Santa than of God. May people remember receiving, when children, presents during the night from Santa. But they've never received anything solid from 'god'.

Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Twitter Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Facebook Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to MySpace Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Stumbleupon Add Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'. to Reddit
#124018 - 12/12/05 12:46 PM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter May:
Quote:
Originally posted by PDM:
[b] 'Old Saint Nick, one of Santa's names, is a name for Satan. See "Old Nick" in the dictionary. "Santa," unscrambled, is Satan.'

[/b]
I want to be sure that everyone realises; I only posted that quote - I didn't come up with it.
smile smile smile

#124019 - 12/12/05 05:24 PM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
Squeekychiimp Offline
Long Time Friend

Never in a million years would I assume you penned that quote PDM!! I know we misunderstand each other through our typed words...but not that much! smile

#124020 - 12/12/05 08:22 PM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
kateyes Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Michigan
PDM-- I know it was a quote not your words, and not to be too picky about it but the quote:

is not strictly speaking correct--You can look up "old Nick" and it is listed as another name for the devil-but-it does not say anything for "Old Saint Nick" in the dictionaries I checked. I think this web-site brings up some interesting points--but I am pretty sure most of us know Jesus was not actually born on 25December--many Christian holidays have some tie to older pagan rituals--even Easter has pagan ties (although I think the actual day is determined astronomically?)--the whole died Easter egg thing is related to some Pagan ritual.

#124021 - 12/12/05 10:41 PM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Yes, the story of Easter is on that site, too. I haven't read it yet; I was going to leave it until the spring. smile

#124022 - 12/13/05 01:50 AM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
kateyes Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Michigan
Okay--I will be careful and not spoil the surprise. But I bet you already know about the Easter Bunny. :p

#124023 - 12/13/05 05:21 AM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
Lat Offline
Regular

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
Some peoples' lateral thinking is a lot more evolved than mine.... wink

#124024 - 12/16/05 05:04 PM Re: 'Santa', unscrambled, is 'Satan'.
janimal Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: bude , cornwall
isn't santa yet another figure that christianity has 'borrowed' from another cult? in lapland (one of santas favourite residences), there is an old story of a shaman who once a year dresses up as a fly agaric mushroom, and rides across the sky on a sled drawn by reindeer and dispenses gifts of wisdom. reindeer incidentally seek out fly agaric, so its no surprise they can fly. as for the tribal people of lapland, many of them still drink the urine of those same reindeer in which the ibetoic acid and mucinol (hallucinogens) are concentrated to aid their vision questing rituals. personally, i much prefer this to the capitalist festivities that are inflicted on us every year.

BudeStrings Music Tuition

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Ebook Publishing More Difficult
by Lisa Shea
11/22/14 11:19 PM
Get Your Book Written
by Lisa Shea
11/22/14 04:49 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
11/22/14 02:01 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/21/14 09:54 PM
Reframing your Fears
by Lisa Shea
11/21/14 05:00 PM
artist Corita Kent
by Lisa Shea
11/20/14 07:48 PM
Massachusetts Audubon Photography Contest
by Lisa Shea
11/20/14 03:52 PM
The Power of Photography
by Lisa Shea
11/20/14 03:28 PM
Arts and Brain Aging
by Lisa Shea
11/20/14 02:59 PM
Paris Photo 2014
by Lisa Shea
11/19/14 09:03 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site