My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#129670 - 06/18/06 05:54 AM Re: What are Dreams?
Galacticus Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Thailand
It's all a question of 'mind set' - if you work on it - gently - you'll get 'there'.

for sure!

Everyone and everything goes through these changes - because they are the only Constant! But because we have never been taught this - we have to learn it ourselves!

What can be taken for granted today - may be a far away, unreachable thing tomorrow - not to worry and to stay standfast in what and who one is, not thinks to be... is the way...

- Patanjali -

Add Re: What are Dreams? to Twitter Add Re: What are Dreams? to Facebook Add Re: What are Dreams? to MySpace Add Re: What are Dreams? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are Dreams? Add Re: What are Dreams? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are Dreams? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are Dreams? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are Dreams? to Reddit
#129671 - 06/18/06 05:15 PM Re: What are Dreams?
Deborah Offline
Regular

Galacticus, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Well stated!!

Ladybird, have you ever had a dream and then picked up on part two the following evening? I have done that a few times. I enjoy most of my dreams, once dreamt that I dreamt something. LOL It can be quite entertaining as well as a form of escapism.

Add Re: What are Dreams? to Twitter Add Re: What are Dreams? to Facebook Add Re: What are Dreams? to MySpace Add Re: What are Dreams? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are Dreams? Add Re: What are Dreams? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are Dreams? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are Dreams? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are Dreams? to Reddit
#129672 - 06/18/06 05:24 PM Re: What are Dreams?
ladybird Offline
Long Time Friend

Debroah..YES..its like reading a book then coming back to it,escapism i agree but i always had such control over where and what...the who was a difficult one, tended to be people i did'nt know???..but everything else always (seemed) down to me????..strange!!

#129673 - 06/19/06 04:32 AM Re: What are Dreams?
Deborah Offline
Regular

I had control in my dreams as well. Yes, many strangers some of them dead, I once met up with Black Elk in a dream, I didn't even know he existed until the following day when I looked the name up? Very strange, the way the mind works.

#129674 - 06/19/06 05:48 AM Re: What are Dreams?
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by ladybird:
..i've always found dreaming a facinating subject,i used to be one of those people who could control my dreams i'd always remember them and if they started to get nasty(nightmares)i trained myself to turn my back on whatever was scaring me and walk away..it always worked and i have no idea how i learnt to do it......
I find that quite fascinating. I wonder how that works.

#129675 - 06/19/06 05:51 AM Re: What are Dreams?
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I once had an amazing dream that 'felt' rather like astral travel. I was gliding over the sea, towards the land, where my family was waiting. I was on a paraglider or something similar - and the experience was incredibly 'real'.

#129676 - 06/20/06 04:01 AM Re: What are Dreams?
Galacticus Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Thailand
Nothing unusual with it! It's our true nature... if I am allowed to say this.. laugh

The World around us - as beautiful it is - is our material grave... "Let the dead bury their dead"...who said it and much, much, more important WHAT did he want us to tell with this? wink

- Patanjali -

#129677 - 06/20/06 12:36 PM Re: What are Dreams?
ladybird Offline
Long Time Friend

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ladybird:
..i've always found dreaming a facinating subject,i used to be one of those people who could control my dreams i'd always remember them and if they started to get nasty(nightmares)i trained myself to turn my back on whatever was scaring me and walk away..it always worked and i have no idea how i learnt to do it......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted by PDM
I find that quite fascinating. I wonder how that works.
-------------------------------------------------
Its only since this thread started i've really started to think back on this,but when things changed within my dream i felt like i was watching myself in it..it wasn't until i moved back within myself in the dream i took control again,if i was in the dark i'd turn around and walk into daylight,if it was daylight i'd move to another location i just took myself out of harms way,and i always woke the next day remembering it all..and as i said earlier i could pick up on a dream the following night...life and dreams both strange to me.. confused

#129678 - 06/21/06 08:40 PM Re: What are Dreams?
MrsJF Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Pennsylvania
Ladybird wrote:

Quote:
Its only since this thread started i've really started to think back on this,but when things changed within my dream i felt like i was watching myself in it..it wasn't until i moved back within myself in the dream i took control again,if i was in the dark i'd turn around and walk into daylight,if it was daylight i'd move to another location i just took myself out of harms way,and i always woke the next day remembering it all..and as i said earlier i could pick up on a dream the following night...
I've always wanted to do this but have never been able to. I need a lesson. laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Mystery Story A Day
by Lisa Shea
Today at 03:09 AM
FREE Parakeet Ebook
by Greenboy
Yesterday at 05:16 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
10/19/14 04:53 PM
What kind of toys for smart parakeet?
by Kymber
10/19/14 03:00 PM
Nike Air Max 90 EM moins cher
by olivia112
10/17/14 11:34 PM
Nike Roshe Run Yeezy 2 online bestellen
by olivia112
10/17/14 11:30 PM
Need Honest Critique Of Website
by Argyll
10/15/14 05:17 PM
Total Freedom
by Argyll
10/15/14 05:13 PM
If you were God
by Argyll
10/15/14 05:06 PM
Writing an Exhibition Proposal
by Lisa Shea
10/14/14 06:45 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site