My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#143738 - 08/27/05 03:15 PM My poor Fluffy...
Tweety-holic Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
Well, Fluffy died for a reason I haven't figured out yet. He could have a had heart attack from a thunderstorm or the vacuum cleaner, or he could have died from teflon, not enough food or water, etc... but all I know it was a rainy day and I had a stomach ache. My Dad was working outside for some reason. I went outside on the porch to get some fresh air for maybe an hour. My dad went back inside to rest. When I went back inside, my Dad looked upset, and he was looking at the floor. "How long do parakeet live?" my Dad asked me. I answered,"Pretty long. Some keets like to twenty years." He looked down at the floor again, looking more upset then ever. "Fluffy died." I thought he was joking, but I saw how serious his face looked, and my eyes swelled with tears. I ran over to Tweety and Fluffy's cage (which is now called Ole Fluffy because he reigned it) and saw only Tweety in there, shivering. She looked very scared. I busted out crying, tears rolling quickly down my face. My baby died.. dead... dead... the words kept repeating my my mind. I ran back to my Dad, who I could see was trying to hide his tears. I hugged him, and sqeezed him hard, and he started to cry quietly. "Did you tell Mom?" He nodded his head yes. "His body is on the porch." I ran onto the back porch, and didn't see him. I thought my Dad was joking, and put him in another cage somewhere just to see hpw I'll react. But I sat don on the ground, and there was his body, under a chair. I ran over and picked him up. I rocked him and sang to him, hoping he'll come back to life. I checked over him to see what could have killed him, but there were no marks. That was the first time I ever held a bird, and it was pitiful, I was holding my dead bird's body. I went back inside after setting down Fluffy's body. "You don't need to hold him much anymore. He could be sick and had a disease, and Tweety might get it." I looked at m Dad's face,and could tell he was crying hard while I was outside. "What are we going to bury him in?"I asked. He didn't answer, and lead me into his office, and got a light bulb boox. I brabbed it, ran upstairs and decorated it. As I went downstarirs, and saw my Dad and asked, "Do we have to bury him?" My Dad looked at me weird. "He'll decay over time and all that, Emmie. You don't want to see that." I know it was a real weird question, but I was panicking. I was suprised I didn't faint! I put some tissue in the box, and made a matress out of it. I made a pillow out of it, also. Then I put Fluffy's body in it. After that, I put food in it. Told ya, I was in a panic. I sang to Fluffy, and read him a story like I always did when he was alive. Then I told him ," Don't leave Fluf Ball (his nickname) I don't want you to leave. Think of Tweety. She'll miss you. (I just figured out Tweety was a boy) Well, bye Fluff Ball, I love you." And I closed the lid and put duck tape on it so it would stay closed. I told my Dad I was finished, and he lead me back outside, which was now sunny, and he dug a hole by the barn, where there were lots of flowers, it was beautiful. He dug the hole very deep, and I set the box in. My Dad covered the box with some dirt, and I screamed. I was about to faint, but I fought against it. He covered it up more, and I screamed again. He kept on covering it, and I looked away, crying more than ever. He was finished, and patted the dirt down good. Then when we was heading back to my house, my Mom saw me. She left work just to check to see if I was okay. I was getting a fever, and screaming and seeing my dead bird did NOT help at all! She hugged me, and I continued to cry. Then my bro, Robby noticed what happened, and he moved my MOm out the way and hugged me. All of a sudden, I stopped crying. I just needed Robby (Who is twenty at the moment and still is). frown frown frown Let's just say, two days later, after thinking Tweety was going to die of shock, we got Sunnyboy and Malachi. He perked right up, and thought Sunnyboy was Flfuffy at first, but figured out he wasn't later. Then came Pixie, then Bluebell, and Tweety loves them all. But for some reson, I hear Fluffy's chirp, and his feather's all over the place... I didn't see any when he died. They aren't Sunnyboy's, they are too dark, but lighter than Malachi's. Like they say, his body just left, and his spirit is still here. I guess it's true.

Add My poor Fluffy... to Twitter Add My poor Fluffy... to Facebook Add My poor Fluffy... to MySpace Add My poor Fluffy... to Del.icio.us Digg My poor Fluffy... Add My poor Fluffy... to Yahoo My Web Add My poor Fluffy... to Google Bookmarks Add My poor Fluffy... to Stumbleupon Add My poor Fluffy... to Reddit
#143739 - 08/27/05 03:16 PM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Tweety-holic Offline
Soulmate

Oooh.. that's too long- sorry!

Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Twitter Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Facebook Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to MySpace Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My poor Fluffy... Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Stumbleupon Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Reddit
#143740 - 08/27/05 04:55 PM Re: My poor Fluffy...
La Sierra Madre Offline
Best Friend

Loc: CA
poor fluffy! frown frown thats's just horrible... how long did you have him?

Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Twitter Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Facebook Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to MySpace Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My poor Fluffy... Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Stumbleupon Add Re: My poor Fluffy... to Reddit
#143741 - 08/27/05 05:19 PM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Monterrey0love Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Minnesota
I alsomst started crying when I read that. frown

#143742 - 08/28/05 01:53 AM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Krys Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Hurricane,WV
I'm really srry.I started crying,that's so0o sad.I cried for two days when Angel and Tiki died. frown frown frown frown frown frown

R.I.P
Angel & Tiki the keets
Bo the duck
4ever in my HEART

#143743 - 08/28/05 01:58 AM Re: My poor Fluffy...
La Sierra Madre Offline
Best Friend

Loc: CA
did Angel and Tiki die at an old age? they died at the same time?

#143744 - 08/28/05 04:25 AM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Chelsea_Lola Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Oklahoma
Aw.. that is really sad. Im sorry for ur loss. HOw long did u have him, and how old was he?

#143745 - 08/28/05 01:25 PM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Tweety-holic Offline
Soulmate

I had him for 6 years, he was maybe 9 years old. I'll try to get a better picture of them together, last time I posted a bad one. I'm very sorry to hear about Angel and Tiki! But I just can't figure out how he died! But thanxs everybody!

#143746 - 08/28/05 02:10 PM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Krys Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Hurricane,WV
Angel was 5 years old and Tiki was only 1 year old.Angel died first then Tiki died that night.

R.I.P
Angel & Tiki the keets
Bo the duck
4ever in my HEART

#143747 - 08/28/05 04:26 PM Re: My poor Fluffy...
Tweety-holic Offline
Soulmate

Oh wow! That is very sad! I saw them in your avatar and they were adorable! I am just so sad to hear about that, Krys!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Mystery Story A Day
by Lisa Shea
Today at 08:03 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:50 PM
updates and questions on Tweety
by Ashley Horan
Today at 03:56 PM
Server Moves
by Lisa Shea
Today at 02:17 PM
PHP 5.6.2
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Greatest as well as Least expensive Footwear
by fflleeks
10/26/14 05:04 PM
---Help, I need help--- please
by Kymber
10/26/14 01:41 PM
Light painting
by Lisa Shea
10/26/14 01:36 PM
Salem Massachusetts
by Lisa Shea
10/26/14 12:37 PM
hand-watercolored origami lotus flowers
by Lisa Shea
10/23/14 03:36 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site