Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#143805 - 08/29/05 06:40 PM Bo the Duck.........
Krys Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Hurricane,WV
Bo was my duck that I had gotten for a present.I went to the flea market to get him and his brother.We drove 45 min. from the flea market to get him and Luke.He was the sweetest duck ever.He loved to catch fish in his swimming pool.He was the nicer one of the two.He liked to be pet more.The last picture I have of him is him and Luke in the baby pool and Bo was sitting on my foot all fluffed up.He loved my stepbrother's rabbit Daisy.They both did.They shared a big cage in the garage with Daisy when they were little.I have pictures of them on each side of Daisy sleeping and also pics of them nibbling on her.

I had to go to my grandma's for about 4 days.I called my dad and asked him if I could come up and he said yes.I asked him how Bo and Luke were doing and he said,"Well Luke is doing good." I asked him what was wrong with Bo.And he told me that he died frown frown .He said my step-mom would tell me the story when I got there.I started crying alot.When I got to my dad's house they told me that an animal had grabbed him threw the fence and pulled him threw a little hole.They said that there was only a little blood and a little bit of feathers up there.I was so0o0o upset and Luke was scared to go outside.He wouldn't even go swim.That evening me and my step-brother went in the woods to go look for him.We found 2 feathers and I knew they were Bo's.I had to go look for him so I could make sure that he wasn't still alive and suffering and wet and cold.Then I saw something white near a long and I just knew.I screamed really loud and ran out of the woods.My step-mom came running outside and asked what was wrong.I told her that I had found him.She went up in the woods with me and she went and looked at him.She said that I might want to cover my eyes.I covered my eyes.Then I asked her if I could open them.I thought she said yes but I guess she didn't.I opened my eyes and saw her holding Bo and he did not have a head.I won't go into detail because it is very sad and nasty.We buried him in a little box.We said what we had to say about him and then everyone left except for me.I went and got Luke and held him and pet him.I was crying the whole time.And for the first time ever Luke was not squirming to get out of my arms.I really think Luke knew what happend.I got some rocks and made his name out of them and put them on his grave.

Another really sad thing is a couple days later I took Luke up in his big cage (it's a big dog pen we bought for them) and set him down.I set in the grass with him.As soon as I let him down he ran over to where Bo was killed and stuck his head threw a hole and started screaming.I can't bear to think that Luke saw Bo get killed.Luke still misses Bo a lot and so do I.I visit his grave near the garden everyday. frown frown frown

R.I.P
~Bo the duck~
Forever in my HEART
frown frown frown

PS Sorry that it is so long.

R.I.P
Angel & Tiki the keets
Bo the duck
4ever in my HEART

Add Bo the Duck......... to Twitter Add Bo the Duck......... to Facebook Add Bo the Duck......... to MySpace Add Bo the Duck......... to Del.icio.us Digg Bo the Duck......... Add Bo the Duck......... to Yahoo My Web Add Bo the Duck......... to Google Bookmarks Add Bo the Duck......... to Stumbleupon Add Bo the Duck......... to Reddit
#143806 - 08/29/05 07:25 PM Re: Bo the Duck.........
Kait Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Canada
Thats such a sad story and Im sorry you had to go through that. My thought are with you.

Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Twitter Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Facebook Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to MySpace Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Bo the Duck......... Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Stumbleupon Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Reddit
#143807 - 08/29/05 08:07 PM Re: Bo the Duck.........
Tweety-holic Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
Awwe! That is sooo sad! I'm sorry to hear that! Okay, I got a stream of tears going down my face now... poor Bo... I feel so sorry for Luke!!

Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Twitter Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Facebook Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to MySpace Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Bo the Duck......... Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Stumbleupon Add Re: Bo the Duck......... to Reddit
#143808 - 09/03/05 09:00 PM Re: Bo the Duck.........
Chelsea_Lola Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Oklahoma
Aw.. that is so horrible. I am soo sorry to hear that. It really gets to me how Luke went over to the hole in the fence and started screaming.

#143809 - 09/05/05 08:22 PM Re: Bo the Duck.........
Krys Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Hurricane,WV
It really upset me when he did that.I can't bare to think that he saw his brother get killed.I started crying when he did that and justed sit anad held him and tryed to calm him down.He was making little noises.It seemed as if he was crying. frown frown frown frown frown

R.I.P
Angel & Tiki the keets
Bo the duck
4ever in my HEART

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
exciting news about Tweety :D
by Ashley Horan
Today at 08:09 PM
Buying a companion for our 2 yr. old parakeet
by Kymber
Today at 07:11 PM
Almost new parakeet
by Kymber
Today at 06:57 PM
Our new parakeet won't eat,
by Kymber
Today at 06:55 PM
First time parakeet owner!!
by Kymber
Today at 06:45 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Today at 05:03 PM
Specific and classy sport shoes
by JoeLegoullon
Yesterday at 04:44 PM
Editing a Novel
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 03:58 PM
First Line Indent
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 02:53 PM
if I'm awake early, at least I've got some pals
by IndigoWings
Yesterday at 01:19 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site