My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#143820 - 09/03/05 12:20 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
La Sierra Madre Offline
Best Friend

Loc: CA
oh, poor poor poor little Dok! How old was he?

Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Twitter Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Facebook Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to MySpace Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I...cant  believe it... Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Stumbleupon Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Reddit
#143821 - 09/03/05 01:47 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

Loc: Pennsylvania
He was 3-4 months.

R.I.P. Dok... ill always love you...

Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Twitter Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Facebook Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to MySpace Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I...cant  believe it... Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Stumbleupon Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Reddit
#143822 - 09/03/05 01:48 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
La Sierra Madre Offline
Best Friend

i feel so bad for him! :(did shadow at least leave you his body so that he can be buried?

#143823 - 09/03/05 02:25 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

Yes, Dok died in my hands...

#143824 - 09/03/05 03:04 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
adieu Offline
Long Time Friend

I really really feel bad. I just know how much you loved him. I wish I had something really helpful to say - it was just a bad series of coincidences, and nobody is to blame, and that is often how accidents happen - just really bad luck. I am very sorry.

#143825 - 09/03/05 03:39 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
La Sierra Madre Offline
Best Friend

it's just so horrible that your dog was so... mean. well, to us it's mean, but for him it was perfectly normal... i just can't stop thinking about poor little Dok dead frown

#143826 - 09/03/05 04:34 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

Yeah... I got a new bird. His name is Mek, but hes a little scared.

#143827 - 09/03/05 05:02 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Anonymous
Unregistered

well what ever you did with Dok worked really well, so I'd say try the same things. The cake smells delicious smile

#143828 - 09/03/05 05:26 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Happy Birthday Alyssa Offline
Soulmate

I'm really sorry. Its horrible to lose a keet, and like everyone said try not to be upset at your dog.

But also, I'd just like to say sense no one else has.. please dont leave your bird out when you cant watch it, like when you go to sleep. Please dont do it with your new bird. Something else could have happened, even if your dog didnt get in the room.

#143829 - 09/03/05 05:45 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Tweety-holic Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
I am very sorry to hear here that!! It is just so sad, but don't be mad at your dog.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Perfect FREE Summer reading!
by Lisa Shea
Today at 03:05 AM
Low Carb Books
by Lisa Shea
Today at 02:36 AM
Seeking Reviews
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:44 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:52 PM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 04:05 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 01:29 PM
Top Ten Tips - Fall Asleep Right Now!
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 08:35 PM
FIGHTING // BITING BUDGIE
by Kymber
07/20/14 05:40 PM
Four Vows of Prevailing
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 11:17 AM
Gear Art Project
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 11:07 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site