My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#143830 - 09/03/05 06:16 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

Loc: Pennsylvania
Im not mad at my dog. And Alyssa, i decided to because he usually doesnt move when i put him down, just sits there, so i figured he could sit there... Well, turns out, he was on the highest spot in the room, must have been startled.

R.I.P. Dok... ill always love you...

Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Twitter Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Facebook Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to MySpace Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I...cant  believe it... Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Stumbleupon Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Reddit
#143831 - 09/03/05 06:44 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
La Sierra Madre Offline
Best Friend

Loc: CA
it's so horrible... what is Mek's color?

Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Twitter Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Facebook Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to MySpace Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I...cant  believe it... Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Stumbleupon Add Re: I...cant  believe it... to Reddit
#143832 - 09/03/05 07:58 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Lone Wolf Offline
Friend

Loc: Ms
I am sorry. It seems like bad thing are happening to everyone lately. At least you were able to comfort Dok before he passed. And try not to blame yourself, stuff happens.

Fear is the absence of knowledge.

#143833 - 09/03/05 08:37 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

Mek is blue... thanks everyone, im feeling muich better... but i still get a lil bit sad there and then.

#143834 - 09/03/05 08:56 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Chelsea_Lola Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Oklahoma
Of course u will be sad. U lost a loved pet. But i am sure u will have special bonds with Mek too!!

#143835 - 09/04/05 09:42 AM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM!!!! /cry/cry/cry/cry

#143836 - 09/04/05 09:43 AM Re: I...cant believe it...
DokTheKeet Offline
Companion

He loved to be pushed on his little swing, and he would go on the blinds and chirp back to me, and he only lived 4 months!!! /cry!!

#143837 - 09/04/05 04:22 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Alyssa Offline
Soulmate

Try to stay around your parents for the next few days. When Elkie died, if I was alone I would start crying. Try listening to music or watch tv while your going to sleep, so it doesnt get too quiet and you start thinking about it again. Spoil your new bird and love him as much as you loved Dok, he will start helping you feel better. Try setting up your new birds cage a little differently, and maybe put it in a different area of the room, customize it for him now. Spoiling Cosmo actually helped me feel better faster, because it was great seeing him so happy. Buy a bigger cage when you can, make lots of toys, spend lots of time with him and take a lot of pictures if you can.

#143838 - 09/04/05 05:57 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
KJ Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: pa
Alyssa, did you post how exactly Elkie passed somewhere on the forum? I left for a month or two and in that time I think I sorta missed a lot. frown Also, since I never got to say this, Elkie sounded like a great bird, and she had an awesome owner, I'm sure she lived a wonderful life.

Same with Dok, no matter how short it was.

#143839 - 09/05/05 08:20 PM Re: I...cant believe it...
Krys Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Hurricane,WV
I'm so0o0o sorry.Poor Dok.I know that Mek won't replace Dok,but hopefully he will help fill in that empty space in your heart. frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

R.I.P
Angel & Tiki the keets
Bo the duck
4ever in my HEART

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Mystery Story A Day
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:50 PM
updates and questions on Tweety
by Ashley Horan
Yesterday at 03:56 PM
Server Moves
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 02:17 PM
PHP 5.6.2
by Lisa Shea
10/28/14 11:40 PM
Greatest as well as Least expensive Footwear
by fflleeks
10/26/14 05:04 PM
---Help, I need help--- please
by Kymber
10/26/14 01:41 PM
Light painting
by Lisa Shea
10/26/14 01:36 PM
Salem Massachusetts
by Lisa Shea
10/26/14 12:37 PM
hand-watercolored origami lotus flowers
by Lisa Shea
10/23/14 03:36 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site