two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#160733 - 03/15/07 01:55 PM Tarot Cards
Curious_1 Offline

Loc: USA
Ok, at first i didnt really believe in Tarot Cards, but my friends and i have had a couple of readings lately that were pretty percise, and they actually answered our questions. Anyone else believe in them?

Add Tarot Cards to Twitter Add Tarot Cards to Facebook Add Tarot Cards to MySpace Add Tarot Cards to Del.icio.us Digg Tarot Cards Add Tarot Cards to Yahoo My Web Add Tarot Cards to Google Bookmarks Add Tarot Cards to Stumbleupon Add Tarot Cards to Reddit
#160735 - 03/15/07 01:59 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: Curious_1]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
I had a reading a long time ago. My sister took me. It was like so totally right on about everything. I am still quite amazed.

1EleanorRigby

Add Re: Tarot Cards to Twitter Add Re: Tarot Cards to Facebook Add Re: Tarot Cards to MySpace Add Re: Tarot Cards to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tarot Cards Add Re: Tarot Cards to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tarot Cards to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tarot Cards to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tarot Cards to Reddit
#161955 - 03/19/07 07:04 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: Birdie Menagerie]
Aerial Offline
Best Friend

I've carried out readings but it's up to the individual then to make educated choices.

Add Re: Tarot Cards to Twitter Add Re: Tarot Cards to Facebook Add Re: Tarot Cards to MySpace Add Re: Tarot Cards to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tarot Cards Add Re: Tarot Cards to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tarot Cards to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tarot Cards to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tarot Cards to Reddit
#161983 - 03/19/07 08:06 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: Aerial]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I was just talking to my Mum about this. We went to see Colin Fry tonight and I was wondering where the info comes from ~ because much of it is exactly right.

Is it really coming from deceased relatives; or is it mind-reading; or educated guesswork.

And, in the case of the tarot, it isn't even supposed to be done with the help of deceased loved-ones ~ so where does it come from and how is it done??

I find this fascinating!

#162809 - 03/22/07 10:30 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: PDM]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

On my reading, my sister gave me the money, but didn't want to be any where near the reading. She wanted a nice fresh reading for me.

So, I walked in, and she said my life was going to be changing abruptly, it was the end of a difficult relationship.

But then the one that really got me was when she said a lady in red will cause chaos in my life for at least a couple of years. And I was told she'd have maybe red hair, or wore a lot of red or drove a red car. LOL, my sister had a red truck, hair the colour of hte truck, and frequently wore red. And yes, she caused a lot of chaos in my life. I was told she was the comic relief in my life while I was undergoing changes. So weird.

It went on, more about the future that was to come in several years, and I'm all like "yeah, right." because for years I didn't see it, but it did happen.

But the lady in red, I never forget that one. LOL.

1EleanorRigby

#162836 - 03/23/07 04:26 AM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: Birdie Menagerie]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

But where does this info come from?
It's weird!

#162852 - 03/23/07 08:28 AM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: PDM]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

Perhaps it is passed on relatives? Because you are told that you have handle the cards. They say that you have to put your energy into the cards.

Who knows, it could just be your own energy that you put into the cards, and what is supposed to come your way, that energy is around you.

Either way you get a reading that is souly your's. But, really, it's a mystery.

1EleanorRigby

#162992 - 03/23/07 08:49 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: Birdie Menagerie]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Fascinating.

#163653 - 03/26/07 01:05 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: PDM]
Curious_1 Offline

Loc: USA
yeah, i think your energy and what you believe has a lot to do with the answers you get. sometimes i think that the answers we recieve we already knew subconsciously if not consciously. Recently i had a reading done, and it said that i would have to decide between to paths. Doing whats easy and known or taking a risky unknown path. Then this weekend, i was presented with to choices i could move somewhere, where i would be an average joe who always had her parents to take care of her, or i could move four hours away into a city where no family members recide, and become something magnificent! It is harder and scarier to move away from safety, but it will give me a better life. it tripped me out when i remembered the reading.

#163666 - 03/26/07 02:58 PM Re: Tarot Cards [Re: Curious_1]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Some kind of telepathy perhaps?

Or just body-language-reading?

Some people claim that you can be trained to do this, with no mystical supernatural elements to it at all.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
Short Stories
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 03:58 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Avoiding Aimless Complaining Project
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 06:23 AM
Medieval Romance Novels
by Lisa Shea
08/22/14 09:04 AM
6 months ago today I found Tweety!!!
by Ashley Horan
08/21/14 07:16 PM
Finding Peace
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 05:27 PM
Into the Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 10:58 AM
Believing Your Eyes
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 10:47 AM
Lady In Red - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 09:31 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site