Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#163832 - 03/26/07 10:44 PM odd mother/daughter dream
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

Loc: NH
A few years ago now my mother and I had the same dream. The dream is as follows:
I'm riding in the back of some sort of red convertable sports car. The radio is on, top is down, sun is shining. I obviously know all the people in the car becuase i'm having a great time but i can't tell who they all in the dream. Just then the car careens off the road, over the median, over the other lane and dives for the trees! I wake up screaming. As i'm up getting a drink i hear my mom scream down the hall. The next morning she tells me she had the same dream, only she was watching from outside the car, and the car hits the trees and explodes. I haven't ridden in a red convertable since.
Any input? Ideas? it still to this day freaks me out.

Add odd mother/daughter dream to Twitter Add odd mother/daughter dream to Facebook Add odd mother/daughter dream to MySpace Add odd mother/daughter dream to Del.icio.us Digg odd mother/daughter dream Add odd mother/daughter dream to Yahoo My Web Add odd mother/daughter dream to Google Bookmarks Add odd mother/daughter dream to Stumbleupon Add odd mother/daughter dream to Reddit
#163900 - 03/27/07 03:38 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: WhitePegasus]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Milwaukee WI
wow..thats strange. i think you did a good thing not driving a red convertable =] lol

Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Twitter Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Facebook Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to MySpace Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Del.icio.us Digg Re: odd mother/daughter dream Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Yahoo My Web Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Google Bookmarks Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Stumbleupon Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Reddit
#163902 - 03/27/07 03:49 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: Bird Crazy103]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

my friends all think i'm nuts for staying away from them. I've kinda taken the dream as a sign i guess.....maybe i am nuts...i dunno.

Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Twitter Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Facebook Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to MySpace Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Del.icio.us Digg Re: odd mother/daughter dream Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Yahoo My Web Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Google Bookmarks Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Stumbleupon Add Re: odd mother/daughter dream to Reddit
#163928 - 03/27/07 04:17 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: WhitePegasus]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

i would do the same if i were you

#164093 - 03/28/07 12:14 AM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: Bird Crazy103]
Aerial Offline
Best Friend

The red car in your dream may not be that in reality. It could represent any number of things. A red umbrella, a red hat, a red anything really.

It would have frightened you both because of the mother/daughter relationship.

Perhaps you saw a movie that had something like that in it, or read it somewhere.

You have to remember dreams aren't always as they appear e.g. dreaming of spiders you'd think would be a scary omen but in fact it's supposed to mean good luck.

#164201 - 03/28/07 03:13 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: Aerial]
Bird Crazy103 Offline
Best Friend

wow i never thought of that.

are spiders really supposed to mean good luck?

#164216 - 03/28/07 04:06 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: Bird Crazy103]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

interesting i never knew that about Spiders. I've been trying to figure out what may have brought that dream on but nothing comes to mind. I do have a thing for sports cars and a convertable would be lovely but i've always wanted a blue one.
and what freaked me out even more:
A few months later i started at UNH. They did a free indoor carnival for us the first week. I got a characature (Sp? the pictures where they draw u like a cartoon) done and they guy randomly drew me in a red convertable with a tree on the side of the road. I thought i was gunna pass out. I still have the picture.

#164219 - 03/28/07 04:30 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: WhitePegasus]
8 Sweet Keets Offline
Companion

Loc: Missouri
White Pegasus--- that is really weird about him drawing you that way. Did he draw this since your mom had the dream too and has this happened more then once or just once?

#164345 - 03/28/07 09:46 PM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: 8 Sweet Keets]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

he didn't even know about the dream. i walked up, sat down, he looked at me and drew that. Freaked me out pretty good.
We only had the dream that once and both swore not to ever own/drive/ride in a red convertable sports car lol.

#164417 - 03/29/07 08:49 AM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: WhitePegasus]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I don't blame you!

#164418 - 03/29/07 08:51 AM Re: odd mother/daughter dream [Re: PDM]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Re Spiders, my Mum always says:
If you want to live & thrive, let a spider go alive!

I think it's something to do with the legend of a spider weaving a web to protect the baby Jesus ???

Also, little spiders are supposed to indicate money on the way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
exciting news about Tweety :D
by Ashley Horan
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
Buying a companion for our 2 yr. old parakeet
by Kymber
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Almost new parakeet
by Kymber
Yesterday at 06:57 PM
Our new parakeet won't eat,
by Kymber
Yesterday at 06:55 PM
First time parakeet owner!!
by Kymber
Yesterday at 06:45 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:03 PM
Specific and classy sport shoes
by JoeLegoullon
08/31/14 04:44 PM
Editing a Novel
by Lisa Shea
08/31/14 03:58 PM
First Line Indent
by Lisa Shea
08/31/14 02:53 PM
if I'm awake early, at least I've got some pals
by IndigoWings
08/31/14 01:19 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site