Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#205022 - 08/07/07 11:05 PM Stealing and suicide
Princess K Offline
Great Friend

Loc: USA
So I had this dream two nights in a row and it was very very odd!!

I was with my boyfriend at the mall and when we came out his truck was stolen. So I went to the payphone to 411 the local police non-emergency number was, but 411 was just a weather recording. And, I was about to dial 911, although it wasn't a huge emergency and I knew it wasn't a good idea, when I saw his truck coming at us. There were two guys in it. They parked in front of us, got out and handed us the keys. They apologized. For some reason I asked one of the guys if he was gay, I don't know why, but I did. He told me he was. And so me and my boyfriend left them and went and parked in the same space we had been in earlier. We were sitting in the truck when the second guy walked over stood 2 spots away and pulled out a gun. He took aim at his own head. I knew I had to stop him, so I got out. I talked him into giving me the gun. As I turned around to walk back to the truck I heard a bang. He had another gun and shot himself in the head. I flipped out and went and cradled his head in my arms. The bullet hole was a tiny dot and he was only bleeding slightly. I screamed for someone to call 911. An ambulance arrived but I refused to leave him, I felt connected to him. When he was patched up, they said he was okay to leave. His boyfriend (the other guy who took the truck in the beginning) came to walk him away. But he broke away and came up to me. He then proceeded to call me an a**hole and told me he hated me.

then the dream ended!! any advice on what this means or why I've had it 2 nights in a row??

Add Stealing and suicide to Twitter Add Stealing and suicide to Facebook Add Stealing and suicide to MySpace Add Stealing and suicide to Del.icio.us Digg Stealing and suicide Add Stealing and suicide to Yahoo My Web Add Stealing and suicide to Google Bookmarks Add Stealing and suicide to Stumbleupon Add Stealing and suicide to Reddit
#205151 - 08/08/07 08:17 AM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Princess K]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Hi College girl.

How odd!

And to have it repeated, too.

Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Twitter Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Facebook Add Re: Stealing and suicide to MySpace Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Stealing and suicide Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Stumbleupon Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Reddit
#205200 - 08/08/07 09:14 AM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: PDM]
Princess K Offline
Great Friend

anddddd. it repeated again last night!! hurumph!

Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Twitter Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Facebook Add Re: Stealing and suicide to MySpace Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Stealing and suicide Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Stumbleupon Add Re: Stealing and suicide to Reddit
#206465 - 08/11/07 07:16 PM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Princess K]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Is there anything in the dream that actually relates to real events?

#206974 - 08/13/07 07:35 AM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Princess K]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
Wow, you have had that dream now, three times!?

There must be something in it that you need to notice. Has anything in the dream changed from it "playing" again in your mind?

1EleanorRigby

#207886 - 08/16/07 02:59 AM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Birdie Menagerie]
Princess K Offline
Great Friend

no its always the same. i've had it almost every night. its soo weird. nothing like this has ever happened to me. i've had repeating dreams, but not everyday.

the only thing that i can think of is that it started the night i did go to the mall with my boyfriend. but his truck wasn't stolen or anything. its always the exact same sequence. i can't stop the kid from shooting himself, but he lives anyways!

#209773 - 08/23/07 02:37 PM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Princess K]
Brom Offline
Companion

I am not asserting what follows as fact. A dream is not factual, nor is any interpretation of a dream factual.

The dream is caused by tension arising because you want to break up with your boyfriend because he does not satisfy you sexually.

Factors are:

Boy friend's truck is stolen - to you it is not an emergency, not important. Because you don't really care what happens to him.

You don't know why you think stranger is gay, but you do.

Shooting himself in the head is minor -it wouldn't be that important if the relationship ended

You don't want to let go, but in the end you must is stated explicitly in the dream.

#209843 - 08/23/07 06:01 PM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Brom]
Princess K Offline
Great Friend

wow okay...

because i was pretty sure i loved my boyfriend. but i do see where your reasoning is coming from. it just doesn't make sense, because we're still in that "honeymoon" love stage! but i don't know....

#209844 - 08/23/07 06:03 PM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Princess K]
Birdie Menagerie Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Georgia
Maybe you are worried that he might want to end the relationship, and you don't want to be hurt, so in your dream, you are preparing yourself for something you don't want to happen???

1EleanorRigby

#210153 - 08/25/07 03:57 AM Re: Stealing and suicide [Re: Princess K]
Vartan Offline

well, sometimes that kind of things happen to me, i see a strange dream, maybe a couple of times, then when i wake up itz stuck in my head, then suddenly one day the exact same thing happens! itz like excatly like the dream, and it feels like some1 is controling u or something that u cant change it... u guyz might think im crazy or something, but it might have to be something like that, so w/e it is just always be prepared..

Edited by Vartan (08/25/07 04:00 AM)

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
updates and questions on Tweety
by Ashley Horan
1 second ago
Mystery Story A Day
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:50 PM
Server Moves
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 02:17 PM
PHP 5.6.2
by Lisa Shea
10/28/14 11:40 PM
Greatest as well as Least expensive Footwear
by fflleeks
10/26/14 05:04 PM
---Help, I need help--- please
by Kymber
10/26/14 01:41 PM
Light painting
by Lisa Shea
10/26/14 01:36 PM
Salem Massachusetts
by Lisa Shea
10/26/14 12:37 PM
hand-watercolored origami lotus flowers
by Lisa Shea
10/23/14 03:36 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site