Topic Options
#263952 - 02/29/08 05:11 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: animalfriend]
The_Zookeeper Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Rochester, Michigan
lolz.

you acting all tough is funny.

www.skgeckos.com

Add Re: We need a plan to Twitter Add Re: We need a plan to Facebook Add Re: We need a plan to MySpace Add Re: We need a plan to Del.icio.us Digg Re: We need a plan Add Re: We need a plan to Yahoo My Web Add Re: We need a plan to Google Bookmarks Add Re: We need a plan to Stumbleupon Add Re: We need a plan to Reddit
#263954 - 02/29/08 05:12 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: The_Zookeeper]
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend

I know isn't it. I'm such a wuss.

Add Re: We need a plan to Twitter Add Re: We need a plan to Facebook Add Re: We need a plan to MySpace Add Re: We need a plan to Del.icio.us Digg Re: We need a plan Add Re: We need a plan to Yahoo My Web Add Re: We need a plan to Google Bookmarks Add Re: We need a plan to Stumbleupon Add Re: We need a plan to Reddit
#263956 - 02/29/08 05:13 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: The_Zookeeper]
helwati
Unregistered

hahahaha

jazzie will be happy to peck at people if needed he is always game for that haha

yea you got it clairakeet:)

#263957 - 02/29/08 05:14 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: ]
helwati
Unregistered

and nunu gets called ... nuni ... noonati .. noonti ... nooooooonah

and jazzie gets called jazzie fizzle and jazzie wazzie but also jazoolah and jazzati LMAO

#263958 - 02/29/08 05:15 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: ]
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend

See there is a plan. We can do like on fear factor where they make you lay in a vat of bugs. This will just be in a room of angry budgies. There can be mean females and hungry fattie birds and we will cover the members with peanut butter and millet. It will be chaos.

#263960 - 02/29/08 05:15 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: ]
The_Zookeeper Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

I think it would be funny if people called me Samooti. lolz.

www.skgeckos.com

#263965 - 02/29/08 05:17 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: The_Zookeeper]
Clairakeet Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Wisconsin
lol animalfriend AND zookeeper!

#263967 - 02/29/08 05:18 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: The_Zookeeper]
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend

Omfg....Samooti....you are never ever going to get rid of that nickname as long as I'm on this forum.....it has been done.

#263970 - 02/29/08 05:20 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: The_Zookeeper]
helwati
Unregistered

hahaa animal friends sounds good to me jazzie says name the time and place he will there a day early LMAO

zoo lol ... sam ... would be samoora ... samoona .. sami ... or soo soo ... any name that starts with an s automatically gets call soo soo and any name starts with an n automatically gets called nunu haha

my husband's name is walaa and he gets automatically called lool or lola or lala LMAO

nicknames are often rather feminine sounding and grown men do get called lola LMAO or loo loo(which means pearl)

his name is actually a extremly rare name and is a FEMALE name mostly it CAN be used for a guy but its very strange to do so and his sister has a name that is unisex but most normally used for a guy

his parents were obviously confuddled

#263971 - 02/29/08 05:22 PM Re: We need a plan [Re: ]
The_Zookeeper Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

oh dear.. too confusing.
well, I'm off for the night.
I've got stuff to do and I figured it would be nice to stop at a nice even post count, hehe

www.skgeckos.com

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Sci-Fi Series Book 4
by Lisa Shea
14 minutes 14 seconds ago
One star reviews
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Changing behavior
by Jacquie
Yesterday at 04:51 PM
New budgie owner...need help with adjusting please
by monty's_mom
Yesterday at 03:40 PM
Soldier of God movie
by Lisa Shea
09/21/14 08:57 PM
My baby girl Juji passed yesterday
by Jacquie
09/21/14 08:02 PM
In A Glance
by Lisa Shea
09/21/14 04:33 PM
Pen Names on Facebook
by Lisa Shea
09/21/14 10:57 AM
The King Maker
by Lisa Shea
09/19/14 10:40 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
09/19/14 05:05 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site