hi all, good questions:
1. First Name:
4. What do you do for work?:
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Favorite animal?
7. How many pets, and what are they?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up?
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
11. What size shoe do you wear?
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do?
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud?
14. Do you play any musical instruments?
15. What is your goal in life at the moment?
16. Favorite TV show?
17. Why did you join the forum?
18. Why did you stay?
19. Do you believe in Aliens?
20. Do you think this survey was random enough?
1) nicholas, was nick, then nicolo for the lat 30 years!
4) with all my hobbies i don't have time for work but i repair and refinish antique radios as a sideline.
5)i we count black as a color i would say black. The absence of color brings out the beauty in all other colors.
6)My favorites are the ones i am living with at the time, in my family my kids, sisters and brothers and parents always had animals, and we loved them all. ---This goes right right into q. 7) Between my daughter and i we have a rabbit, a keet, 2 mice, various fish indoors and out, and a horse (9 yo paint mare). in our yard we have squirrels, doves and seasonal birds.
8) i collect antique radios, musical instruments, recordings, and books.
9) i don't use an alarm, on most days now the birds wake up early and my keet joins in!
10)Saturday--my daughter Isa spends the weekends with me and we have lots to talk about. We both play instruments and sing. She has lots of friends and i like having kids around.
11) nine or ten--i like moccasins better.
12)Make it into a kazoo and play a song.
14)Guitar, violin, mbira(thumb piano), keyboard, dulcimar, harp. My main instrument is voice and it led me into all the others.
15)At the moment? i'd like to learn to type better.
16)i don't watch t.v. Not at all for the past five years or so. My daughter watches horse movies sometimes on videos, but doesn't watch t.v. much either.
17)We joined because we have an interest in birds.
18)Because of folks like all of you guys. When i saw this post and read some of the answers, it was like reading about my own family and folks i have known growing up with for years. Everyone is friendly with each other. i've noticed that folks that love animals are kinder with other people too.
19)i find it difficult to believe that mankind is totally alone, it would be too strange. If we count god as an alien, then i would answer yes.
20)Random i don't know. The survey couldn't have been better--look at how much better we know each other, and that was the purpose. i'm happy to know such a good bunch of folks. thanks,--nicolo
i do have a photo, but i've got to find it later. i guess another goal of the moment is learn how to use the computer better--i'm a newbe (novice)at it.
well, i finally found a photo, my son took it while i was rolling a cigarette.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/nico1089/478d2d9dc7e48me2c.jpg