The Child Health Site
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#341306 - 12/07/08 07:57 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
Rynald

Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add Re: The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The parakeet name game. Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#341316 - 12/07/08 08:13 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Sherri1959 Offline

Loc: Kansas City Missouri
Ok I need a name for a yellow bird. I named my first one Piper...was trying out the name cheereo for the other...but it just doesn't seem right. I don't want sunny or lemon. Anyone have a good YELLOW name...thanks for any ideas. Piper really like his/her? name. Piper is also the most friendly of the 2. Maybe because I don't have a good name for the other one.

Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add Re: The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The parakeet name game. Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#341318 - 12/07/08 08:17 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Sherri1959]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Goldie, Sunshine, Sunflower, Jaune ???

#341319 - 12/07/08 08:22 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: PDM]
luv my bird
Unregistered

daisy, moonbeam

#341328 - 12/07/08 09:15 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
Mine is named Wonder-Peep lol Peep because she looks like those marshmallow peeps lol

#341346 - 12/07/08 10:06 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
I'm assuming you're looking for unisex names because you are unsure of their sexes so ...

Pistachio
Sunburst
Saffron
Breeze
Juane (yellow in French)

Sorry, these are kind of lame, haha ...

#341356 - 12/07/08 11:46 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Stephen]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
What about Piper and Pixie you know like a little fairy just a little flying light smile or Piper and Penny ( pennies are kinda yellowish ) i or Piper and Petal ( flowers can be yellow) and if it turns out to be a boy you can change it to Pedals or Piper and Peace?

#341419 - 12/08/08 04:18 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Sherri1959 Offline

Loc: Kansas City Missouri
I guess I will stick with Cheeto for Piper's buddy. My husband has been calling him/her Cheeto and he seems to know it's him. Piper is the show off. Knew her/his name right away. Funny. Thanks for all the great names guys! I really appreciate it. I didn't like the name Cheeto at first because I kept think of a big orange bird...lol But hey it's ok.

#344147 - 12/28/08 07:12 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Sherri1959]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
so we have....
Sunburst,
Saffron,
Sunshine, &
Sunflower from suggestions for Sherri's newest bird....

i'll add Sandy, Sanchez, Sam, Sammy, Samantha, Storm ... lol

Bella

#344155 - 12/28/08 08:14 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: SweetBirdies]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
The Cheeto Bandito! LOL or was that Frito Bandito? hehe

Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:55 PM
Medieval Romance Novels
by Lisa Shea
Today at 09:04 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Today at 06:55 AM
6 months ago today I found Tweety!!!
by Ashley Horan
Yesterday at 07:16 PM
Finding Peace
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:27 PM
Into the Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Believing Your Eyes
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:47 AM
Lady In Red - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 09:31 AM
300 - Rise of an Empire
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 07:37 AM
Badge of Honor
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 02:58 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site