Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 16 of 58 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#345642 - 01/06/09 09:49 AM If you could be any kind of animal [Re: Carl]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

Today is Tuesday the 6th of January!

If you could be any kind of animal which would you be and why?

I think I would love to be a dolphin! I have always loved dolphins, they are so beautiful, fast and intelligent. Also, I love to swim and I would love to swim and play in the ocean all day!

Add If you could be any kind of animal to Twitter Add If you could be any kind of animal to Facebook Add If you could be any kind of animal to MySpace Add If you could be any kind of animal to Del.icio.us Digg If you could be any kind of animal Add If you could be any kind of animal to Yahoo My Web Add If you could be any kind of animal to Google Bookmarks Add If you could be any kind of animal to Stumbleupon Add If you could be any kind of animal to Reddit
#345650 - 01/06/09 10:28 AM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: Toastys MaMa]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
So many choices. Can I go with a selection and change my mind later?

I've always been fascinated by the antics of chipmunks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipmunk

and prairie dogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_dog

Probably someone will say, "You RAT, you!" And I am not terribly fond of rats and mice either. But maybe rodents get a bad reputation undeservedly. After all, there's a song about a revival started in Mississippi by a squirrel.

Edited by Carl (01/06/09 10:55 AM)

Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Twitter Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Facebook Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to MySpace Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Del.icio.us Digg Re: If you could be any kind of animal Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Yahoo My Web Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Google Bookmarks Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Stumbleupon Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Reddit
#345669 - 01/06/09 12:50 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: Carl]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Oh please look at this forum Cat or Budgie esp if Helwa owns me , that is the life, "yes mommma you sleep on the couch why I just neeeeed the bed."

Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Twitter Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Facebook Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to MySpace Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Del.icio.us Digg Re: If you could be any kind of animal Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Yahoo My Web Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Google Bookmarks Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Stumbleupon Add Re: If you could be any kind of animal to Reddit
#345678 - 01/06/09 01:19 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: Coco's Mama]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Not to disrespect Helwa, but I think ALL the mommies and daddies of keets (or other animals) on this board are the best - from their keets' (or other animals') perspectives. And a special hug to those whose keet (or other animal) has died.

Edited by Carl (01/06/09 01:21 PM)

#345681 - 01/06/09 01:23 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: Carl]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
If I could be any kind of animal, I'd still choose the human animal.

#345689 - 01/06/09 01:34 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: PDM]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
without question - Cat - domestic cat - of course like all cats I would find the owner that I wanted.

#345691 - 01/06/09 02:21 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: BLR]
luv my bird
Unregistered

A parakeet.

#345694 - 01/06/09 03:36 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

No fair, PDM. While technically correct, it is not in what I regard as the spirit of the question. Yes, humans are animals - some more than others, right, Jan? - but what animal other than human would you choose if you had to choose?

I still haven't completely decided. Hummingbirds are so colorful and zip here and there and cheer people up. And so do butterflies. And lightning bugs (fireflies) add a zesty gestalt to the night.

I suspect that I would be a bear, however, as I think that is my nature. I love my honey. And I am protective of her.

#345695 - 01/06/09 03:39 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Carl at one of my first jobs, we had chipmunks, an old female raccoon some deer and I would go out back and feed them but I spoiled the chipmunks cos they were the cutest things ever, I would take handfuls of walnuts and trail mix from the buffet and put it outside their little home in the ground.

#345696 - 01/06/09 04:00 PM Re: If you could be any kind of animal [Re: Coco's Mama]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

One place I lived as a young boy, in Oregon (I think in a place called Springfield, or maybe Pearson...but I think that was in Indiana), we were in a trailer park out in the woods. I'm ashamed to say that I trapped a chipmunk, and kept it while we stayed there. It wasn't long, though. In those days we moved quite often. And I let the little fellow go. But I loved him/her.

Page 16 of 58 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Weekly Weigh-In
by Lisa Shea
Today at 06:01 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Today at 05:52 AM
Almost new parakeet
by Olive Oil
Today at 05:49 AM
First time parakeet owner!!
by Allegra
Today at 04:14 AM
Setbacks with hand training, need advice
by istm14
Today at 03:34 AM
exciting news about Tweety :D
by Ashley Horan
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
Buying a companion for our 2 yr. old parakeet
by Kymber
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Our new parakeet won't eat,
by Kymber
Yesterday at 06:55 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:03 PM
Specific and classy sport shoes
by JoeLegoullon
08/31/14 04:44 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site