Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 57 of 58 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >
Topic Options
#384586 - 09/15/09 12:05 PM Re: How do you conserve energy? [Re: crazzycat]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
What are your budgie(s) doing as you type your answer?

Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Twitter Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Facebook Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to MySpace Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How do you conserve energy? Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How do you conserve energy? to Reddit
#384587 - 09/15/09 12:23 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Toastys MaMa]
Love My Budgies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Midwest
Juji is napping in her cage & Bella is on my left shoulder beak grinding - she's also probably going to nap soon. grin

Add Re: Question of the day! to Twitter Add Re: Question of the day! to Facebook Add Re: Question of the day! to MySpace Add Re: Question of the day! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Question of the day! Add Re: Question of the day! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Question of the day! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Question of the day! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Question of the day! to Reddit
#384591 - 09/15/09 01:07 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Love My Budgies]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
My monsters are on top of their cage scarfing down a plate of chopped veggies and rice i just gave them.

Add Re: Question of the day! to Twitter Add Re: Question of the day! to Facebook Add Re: Question of the day! to MySpace Add Re: Question of the day! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Question of the day! Add Re: Question of the day! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Question of the day! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Question of the day! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Question of the day! to Reddit
#384592 - 09/15/09 01:09 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: kksuns]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

LOL monsters? How big a plate do they get?

#384595 - 09/15/09 01:25 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Coco's Mama]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
Yep little monsters! LOL
Actually it's not exactly a plate. It's a tupperware lid! haha

#384601 - 09/15/09 02:00 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: kksuns]
Puds Offline
Long Time Friend

Hmmm puddles is chewing on her fleece perch. First she has stayed on it for more then a few seconds!

New pics soon smile

#384621 - 09/15/09 03:38 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Puds]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

So far we have 2 eating vs 1 napping hehe.

#384629 - 09/15/09 05:10 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Coco's Mama]
DaMostLoved Offline
Companion

Loc: NY
My 3 are just relaxing on their perches, chirping to each other and preening..

#384632 - 09/15/09 05:28 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: DaMostLoved]
BijousMom85 Offline
Companion

Bijou is preening and then stopping to bite her toy, and then continuing:P

#393438 - 01/12/10 12:09 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: kksuns]
Armando Offline

Loc: England
Chatting my ear off!!

Edited by Armando (01/12/10 12:10 PM)

Page 57 of 58 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:17 PM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 04:05 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 01:29 PM
Top Ten Tips - Fall Asleep Right Now!
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 08:35 PM
FIGHTING // BITING BUDGIE
by Kymber
07/20/14 05:40 PM
Four Vows of Prevailing
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 11:17 AM
Gear Art Project
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 11:07 AM
Boxed Sets
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 02:43 AM
create a cover for your Kindle boxed set
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 01:31 AM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
07/19/14 01:23 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site