Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
#353692 - 02/24/09 08:29 PM Carl's Cafe
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
I wonder if anyone would just like to have conversation about how your day is going, or things in your life?

Of course things of a personal nature that could identify you would have to be avoided. But we could talk of places we've visited, or something that really hit home for us, or ???

Is this topic okay, PDM, or does it invite trouble?

Everyone should review (including me, and I did) the topic:

Personal, Information. Important!!!

Add Carl's Cafe to Twitter Add Carl's Cafe to Facebook Add Carl's Cafe to MySpace Add Carl's Cafe to Del.icio.us Digg Carl's Cafe Add Carl's Cafe to Yahoo My Web Add Carl's Cafe to Google Bookmarks Add Carl's Cafe to Stumbleupon Add Carl's Cafe to Reddit
#353695 - 02/24/09 08:33 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: Carl]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
Yes it would be kinda fun. I have wanted to share how well my nephew is doing with his BMX racing. He is 5 and just a little hot shoe. We went to KC this last weekend and he won first place.

Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Twitter Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Facebook Add Re: Carl's Cafe to MySpace Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Carl's Cafe Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Stumbleupon Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Reddit
#353702 - 02/24/09 09:20 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: BLR]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
It seems like a good idea to me smile

Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Twitter Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Facebook Add Re: Carl's Cafe to MySpace Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Carl's Cafe Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Stumbleupon Add Re: Carl's Cafe to Reddit
#353703 - 02/24/09 09:21 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: BLR]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: BLR
... He is 5 .... he won first place.

Well done to him!
Super! smile

#353705 - 02/24/09 09:26 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: PDM]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Carl's Cafe, I'll have a vanilla latte and a piece of pound cake. What, wrong kind of cafe?? My bad.
Seriously, it sounds like a terrific idea.

#353707 - 02/24/09 09:37 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Yeah, I could order something, also. But no, we can talk about eating, certainly, but more the coversation in a cafe or coffee house.

Yaaayyy for the first place!

Today we put together a youth bed for our grandson who visits us as often as we can arrange it. Marge just cannot go long without seeing him, and I've been known to miss the lad myself.

#353709 - 02/24/09 09:41 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: Carl]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

Great idea!

Today was long and boring. I woke up, went to school, got home, and just sat around, surfing the web, programming a bit and doing some spriting. -yawn-
Good night! smile

#353711 - 02/24/09 09:47 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: ___JA]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Today was a bore, plain and simple. Nothing exciting happened. Thank goodness for the internet.

The end.

Oh, The president is giving a very good speech

#353713 - 02/24/09 09:50 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Oh, oh. We usually listen, but we're watching the University of Florida "Gators" men's basketball team play LSU. We're Gator fans.

#353715 - 02/24/09 09:59 PM Re: Carl's Cafe [Re: Carl]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Penn State lost miserably. They just gave up. I had such high hopes for them. Is my latte ready?

Edited by luv my bird (02/24/09 10:00 PM)

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Egg Laying
by Jacquie
Yesterday at 05:24 PM
Has anyone used dead sea minerals cosmetics?
by oliviaavaxj
Yesterday at 03:56 PM
HELP
by Jacquie
Yesterday at 07:34 AM
Good Morning!
by Jacquie
Yesterday at 07:31 AM
New keet!
by Kymber
04/16/14 05:35 PM
Perches
by Jacquie
04/14/14 06:32 PM
Yoga
by jilly
04/10/14 05:38 PM
Recycling toothpaste tubes
by jilly
04/10/14 05:35 PM
Watercoloring Flowers
by jilly
04/10/14 05:23 PM
Planting Saffron
by jilly
04/10/14 05:21 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site