Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#386381 - 10/12/09 09:44 PM Lyrics that are special for you
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Defiance, Ohio - Hey Kathleen, Are You Hungry?

Quote:
are you angry? are you searching for a better way to live? ..........

how can i help but feel depressed, ..................

why am i angry? what am i searching for? .........

[A few words can be quoted from songs, but full lyrics cannot be posted, because of copyright law. PDM]

Edited by PDM (10/13/09 06:52 PM)
Edit Reason: copyright concerns

Add Lyrics that are special for you to Twitter Add Lyrics that are special for you to Facebook Add Lyrics that are special for you to MySpace Add Lyrics that are special for you to Del.icio.us Digg Lyrics that are special for you Add Lyrics that are special for you to Yahoo My Web Add Lyrics that are special for you to Google Bookmarks Add Lyrics that are special for you to Stumbleupon Add Lyrics that are special for you to Reddit
#386427 - 10/13/09 06:52 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: IronFront]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK

Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Twitter Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Facebook Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to MySpace Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Lyrics that are special for you Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Stumbleupon Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Reddit
#386516 - 10/16/09 05:57 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: PDM]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Okay, thanks for being a buzzkill, PDM.

Anyway, here are the lyrics again now that I have permission from the band to post them.

Quote:
are you angry? are you searching for a better way to live? are you waiting? have you been waiting too long? what holds us back and how to burn the bridges of a culture that taught us to hate and fear and live like cogs in a machine and not like lovers friends and kin.

how can i help but feel depressed, get up in the morning and get dressed, look out the window through rush hour smog ... smoke and drink the world away 'cause what the politicians say won't answer any of my questions like ...

why am i angry? what am i searching for? is there a better way to live? why am i hopeless? have i been waiting too long to strike back against this state of affairs?

Hey Kathleen, Are You Hungry? by Defiance, Ohio

Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Twitter Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Facebook Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to MySpace Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Lyrics that are special for you Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Stumbleupon Add Re: Lyrics that are special for you to Reddit
#386536 - 10/16/09 10:40 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: IronFront]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA

#386551 - 10/17/09 12:57 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: Carl]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Originally Posted By: Carl
I don't exactly like the message. Believe it or not, some people do need drugs and sex to cope.

#386556 - 10/17/09 02:26 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: IronFront]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Originally Posted By: IronFront
Okay, thanks for being a buzzkill, PDM....

Just remember to keep the rules & be polite!!!

#386558 - 10/17/09 02:34 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: Carl]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Originally Posted By: Carl
... Due West - I Get That All the Time[/url]

I really like the message of this song.

Yes, I think it's good!

#386566 - 10/17/09 03:30 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: PDM]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
i hear babies cry, and watch them grow.
they're gonna learn more than i'll ever know...
the entire song... "what a wonderful word" is a big positive in my life. smile

#386571 - 10/17/09 04:34 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: baby blue]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

A few more that I love -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXDg8DcaJoE (I can't find the lyrics online, and I don't feel like typing them up, but I won a contest with GC Records and got the vinyl. Amazing.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJjNYOAZb1M (I also know this guy a bit. Emailed him for promotion occasionally, nice dude. Even though I'm not asian I still understand it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6m8lwFmw_0 (I talked to their lead singer about this song where I learned that it was not, as I thought, about a kid who's punk and being brought down by the world, but about a kid trying to get out of punk.)

#386577 - 10/17/09 08:03 PM Re: Lyrics that are special for you [Re: IronFront]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
I like the last one by The Briggs smile
Lyrics that are special to me?? Geesh there are too many LOL
Off the top of my head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0Eyw3l3XM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
My baby girl Juji passed yesterday
by Love My Budgies
33 minutes 17 seconds ago
Changing behavior
by Allegra
Today at 05:39 PM
In A Glance
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:33 PM
New budgie owner...need help with adjusting please
by Kymber
Today at 04:11 PM
Pen Names on Facebook
by Lisa Shea
Today at 10:57 AM
The King Maker
by Lisa Shea
09/19/14 10:40 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
09/19/14 05:05 PM
Cedar Conundrums
by Lisa Shea
09/19/14 02:53 PM
Three more rescue budgies coming to live here!
by luckystar
09/17/14 08:38 AM
Procrastination
by Lisa Shea
09/14/14 11:50 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site