Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#390648 - 11/30/09 08:04 PM "FlashForward"
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I think that 'Fast Forward' is great TV.
I don't think that have enjoyed Sci Fi so much since The X Files.

Edited by PDM (11/30/09 08:37 PM)
Edit Reason: Corrected title

Add "FlashForward"  to Twitter Add "FlashForward"  to Facebook Add "FlashForward"  to MySpace Add "FlashForward"  to Del.icio.us Digg "FlashForward" Add "FlashForward"  to Yahoo My Web Add "FlashForward"  to Google Bookmarks Add "FlashForward"  to Stumbleupon Add "FlashForward"  to Reddit
#390663 - 11/30/09 08:23 PM Re: Fast Forward [Re: PDM]
Niki Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York
I've enjoyed it quite a bit also! I love sci-fi. Fast Foreward is a great mind-twisting combination of mystery, drama, suspense, and science-fiction.

Add Re: Fast Forward to Twitter Add Re: Fast Forward to Facebook Add Re: Fast Forward to MySpace Add Re: Fast Forward to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fast Forward Add Re: Fast Forward to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fast Forward to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fast Forward to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fast Forward to Reddit
#390665 - 11/30/09 08:26 PM Re: Fast Forward [Re: Niki]
Lisa Shea Offline

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I've never heard of Fast Forward - what station is it playing on? What is it about?

Add Re: Fast Forward to Twitter Add Re: Fast Forward to Facebook Add Re: Fast Forward to MySpace Add Re: Fast Forward to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fast Forward Add Re: Fast Forward to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fast Forward to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fast Forward to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fast Forward to Reddit
#390669 - 11/30/09 08:34 PM Re: Fast Forward [Re: Lisa Shea]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

It's brilliant ~ played out & televised almost in real time ~ in both the UK & the USA. It's popular all over the world.

It's based on a book, but telescoped for TV.

The idea is that, for a few minutes, almost everyone in the world becomes unconscious and sees their future from six months hence.

What caused it?
Can it be prevented from happening again?
Can the future be changed?
Can knowing the future help or hinder mankind.

Exciting, entertaining, expensive drama.

Edited by PDM (11/30/09 08:35 PM)

#390670 - 11/30/09 08:35 PM Re: Fast Forward [Re: Lisa Shea]
Niki Offline
Best Friend

WTEN? PDM, correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically, the whole premise of the show is that the whole world become unconscious at the exact same time. For approximately 2 minutes, everyone experiences what they call a "flash" foreward. Most of them believe it was a 2 or so minute picture of the future.

As the show has continued, some of the things that they saw in the flash starts occuring. For example, one man sees his daughter on the battle field. Strange for him because he knew his daughter as being dead for years. One day, she shows up in his house, quite a live.

There's a lot to explain, but basically, that's the premise of the show.

#390671 - 11/30/09 08:36 PM "FlashForward" [Re: Niki]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I may have the title wrong.
Is it Flash Forward? I think so!
Sorry

Edited by PDM (11/30/09 08:38 PM)

Add "FlashForward"  to Twitter Add "FlashForward"  to Facebook Add "FlashForward"  to MySpace Add "FlashForward"  to Del.icio.us Digg "FlashForward" Add "FlashForward"  to Yahoo My Web Add "FlashForward"  to Google Bookmarks Add "FlashForward"  to Stumbleupon Add "FlashForward"  to Reddit
#390673 - 11/30/09 08:44 PM Re: "FlashForward" [Re: PDM]
Niki Offline
Best Friend

I think I/you're right. Haha. My bad, I've called it Fast Foreward accidentally many times myself.

Add Re: "FlashForward" to Twitter Add Re: "FlashForward" to Facebook Add Re: "FlashForward" to MySpace Add Re: "FlashForward" to Del.icio.us Digg Re: "FlashForward" Add Re: "FlashForward" to Yahoo My Web Add Re: "FlashForward" to Google Bookmarks Add Re: "FlashForward" to Stumbleupon Add Re: "FlashForward" to Reddit
#390675 - 11/30/09 08:46 PM Re: "FlashForward" [Re: PDM]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Add Re: "FlashForward" to Twitter Add Re: "FlashForward" to Facebook Add Re: "FlashForward" to MySpace Add Re: "FlashForward" to Del.icio.us Digg Re: "FlashForward" Add Re: "FlashForward" to Yahoo My Web Add Re: "FlashForward" to Google Bookmarks Add Re: "FlashForward" to Stumbleupon Add Re: "FlashForward" to Reddit
#390690 - 12/01/09 03:14 AM Re: "FlashForward" [Re: PDM]
Lisa Shea Offline

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Oh! OK I have seen commercials for that then! I saw those a while back and not recently. Yes that did seem intriguing but I never started to watch it.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
budgie bonding again
by keerthi
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Brand new Balance True Balance Shoes and boots - D
by kenneth
Yesterday at 05:21 PM
Fresh Balance Outlet: Where Fantastic Shoes and Be
by kenneth
Yesterday at 05:18 PM
ASICS Tennis Shoes Review - Wonderful and Durable
by kenneth
Yesterday at 05:15 PM
Holen Sie sich Nike-Schuhe f?r erh? hte k? rperlic
by kenneth
Yesterday at 05:12 PM
Dolomite Air Flight Falcon Overview - Top Chaussur
by kenneth
Yesterday at 05:10 PM
Air max 90 Sweep Thru Shoes Intended for Basketbal
by kenneth
Yesterday at 05:03 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
New Sci-Fi Novel
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 07:40 AM
Reddit
by Lisa Shea
07/26/14 12:10 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site