The Child Health Site
Page 27 of 27 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27
Topic Options
#385436 - 09/25/09 11:47 AM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: Coco's Mama]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Oh KKSUNS

Ask PDM if she isn't too busy to move it she can probably, or you can repost it and ask her to delete the other.

Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Twitter Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Facebook Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to MySpace Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Show us your Foofies!! Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Reddit
#385445 - 09/25/09 02:15 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: Coco's Mama]
Unique Offline

That is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness!!!! laugh

Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Twitter Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Facebook Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to MySpace Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Show us your Foofies!! Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Show us your Foofies!! to Reddit
#385453 - 09/25/09 03:44 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: Unique]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
i think an eyebrow would be interesting... LOL!

#385454 - 09/25/09 03:51 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: baby blue]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

ok, so if id did this right, here is tringkit's latest creation...

miss nosey mc nose in the corner is nik nak. she won't have her own pic taken, but has to be in on everyone else's!! LOL!
would this be a "twofie"?
oh kk? tring said to tell you he loves you more than millet... almost! smile

Edited by baby blue (09/25/09 03:55 PM)

#385468 - 09/25/09 06:16 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: baby blue]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
Aww right back at ya Tring, you little cutie pie smile

LOL Miss nosey mcnose..Tring's lookin at her like Hey man, this is my photo shoot, get your face outa here! haha

#385479 - 09/25/09 08:06 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: kksuns]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

that is pretty much exactly what it was! he jumped at her after that shot to get her to move and the floofies fell off. he just flipped his head sideways and watched them drift down!! oh well, i'm sure there will be another floofie in the future!! LOL!

#399558 - 04/24/10 05:53 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: baby blue]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Ziggy woke up with a beard floofie this morning and it reminded me of this old thread so I had to look it up. Some of you old timers might remember it? And newcomers might get a kick out of some of the pics.Thought it might be fun. I LOVE floofies! lol

Ziggy's mornin floof..

Anyone seen any floofies lately??

Edited by kksuns (04/24/10 05:54 PM)

#412811 - 03/30/11 12:30 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: Anonymous]
Kimberly1985 Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: South Carolina
Cheeko had a foofie this morning!

LOL

#412814 - 03/30/11 01:15 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: Anonymous]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Heeyyy Cheeko made the floofie gallery!!
G'mornin Cheeko. Nice lil choofie(chin floofie) ya got there LOL

Looks like he's sayin "Yo mom, can't a guy even wake up without that THING pointed at him? Ain't ya ever seen a flooofie before hmpf!"

Love this thread. Y'all should go back and check it out for a good laugh smile

Good one Kim

#412817 - 03/30/11 01:21 PM Re: Show us your Foofies!! [Re: Anonymous]
Kimberly1985 Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: South Carolina
Yea, I caught him blinking! He actually had been up for quite sometime before the floofie appeared. He gets up every morning around 7 whether I uncover him or not. I hear him eating breakfast and so I'm like. I guess it's time to wake up too, and I uncover his cage. And talk to him a couple minutes and then I'm off getting everyone ready for school and work.

Page 27 of 27 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Tango... and perching...:)
by Kymber
Today at 11:23 AM
question regarding getting parakeets as a pet
by Kymber
Yesterday at 07:55 AM
HELP
by Kymber
04/20/14 06:57 PM
Egg Laying
by Jacquie
04/18/14 05:24 PM
Has anyone used dead sea minerals cosmetics?
by oliviaavaxj
04/18/14 03:56 PM
Good Morning!
by Jacquie
04/18/14 07:31 AM
New keet!
by Kymber
04/16/14 05:35 PM
Perches
by Jacquie
04/14/14 06:32 PM
Yoga
by jilly
04/10/14 05:38 PM
Recycling toothpaste tubes
by jilly
04/10/14 05:35 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site