Alright.. sent another
email to her. haha! I think she's just one of those people who doesn't rely very much on technology and goes on the computer once every other day or so. Here's the email I sent her:
1. What's the brown below it's beak in the pictures?
2. What's the date it was hatched and how old is it currently?
3. Is it fully weaned onto a seed, fruits, and vegetables diet? Can it drink on it's own out of a bowl or a cup?
4. What specific color mutation is the bird? What colors are it's parents?
5. How much human interaction have you been giving it lately?
I also apologized for sending so many emails and telling her I just want to make sure it's a good bird that she's raised right and it's ready for me. I hope she doesn't get upset! hah!
I really am partial to light colored bird... I hope I get a good birdy!
I just received a pet carrier I bought from Dr. Foster and Smith that I would be using to pick up the burd in 4 days. In the picture it was shown as blue... The one I got is neon pink... lol. And it's warped, so the top half of it doesn't fit onto the bottom.
but Dr. Foster and Smith's customer service is so great they told me they would send me a new one for free with 2 day air shipping, send me a prepaid box to send back the defective one, and request it in blue!