Mbas you never seem to surprise me. I like Perry's hair much more than Hillary's and that bold windswept face. He looks like the Marlboro man from my youth. You know now that I think about it I can see where your coming from "All beauty and no Brains" right. I like his website and that pompous incentivising "Be part of the Campaign." crap so his party can data mine your every typed letter while you’re filling out their little form. Well four years ago I was actually "Part of the campaign." as a county quadrant chief in Atlanta's Elect Obama campaign. I made calls and knocked on doors for a straight week, sometimes twenty hours a day, in order to keep that type of fake ignorance out of the Whitehouse and it worked. the Big Wigs didn't like it and it has caused them to push some buttons over the last few years, just to ensure that they don't lose this race, but those buttons could bring this country to it's knees before it is all over and I look forward to it. The "people" need climactic problems to awaken them from this deep slumber that we call life and I hope that the downfall of Democracy as we know it is big enough. Of course I may be over dramatizing.