The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#420354 - 11/24/11 02:33 AM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
janimal Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: bude , cornwall
mongrel - absolutely; spread the word!

pdm - yes, i agree. but who has made it so? i would say that the first merchant banks of the early 1700's were the end of the barter system. barter places wealth in the control of the proletariate, whereas money abstracts it into a form of wealth which can be centralized and therefore centrally controlled in terms of value and flow.

when it first came on the scene, money was a means to transfer wealth between individuals, since the early 1900's it has become a means of withholding wealth from the masses which is where the power of the numbers comes from. don't forget, money these days has no real value - there is no gold standard and the value is literally invented. and if the banks fancy some more power they invent some more money and lend it to the workers and extract interest from them this is a system which serves the banks very well but is impossible for the working man to penetrate and he is therefore excluded by default.

'there are no free men now, only debtors' - alan greenspan

the invented numbers have long been the means to decide the financial fate of nations and outcome of wars - a major factor in hitlers downfall was that george w's grandad decided to stop underwriting his loans and swing his support to the allies instead. the same thing is happening across the world now - the imf withdraws support of countries like greece and italy and their leadership falls without a single shot being fired.

it is not just the accumulation of wealth which accrues power, it is the nature and application of that wealth. and since the nature of wealth is now completely abstract and it is applied to exclude the working classes from a system which deals in billions, i can only conclude that these factors are entirely deliberate.

i don't believe in coincidences when it comes to politics and high level commerce. the ruling classes have throughout history shown themselves to be far too conceited for me to believe otherwise.

Edited by janimal (11/24/11 02:41 AM)

BudeStrings Music Tuition

Add Re: banking crisis? to Twitter Add Re: banking crisis? to Facebook Add Re: banking crisis? to MySpace Add Re: banking crisis? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: banking crisis? Add Re: banking crisis? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: banking crisis? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: banking crisis? to Stumbleupon Add Re: banking crisis? to Reddit
#420355 - 11/24/11 03:56 AM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I agree that something isn't right, where the banks are concerned ~ especially as they seem to have got away with all the problems that they caused, recently ~ but I cannot believe that this is some kind of long-planned conspiracy.

Why would the people of the past want to plan for the events of today?

Add Re: banking crisis? to Twitter Add Re: banking crisis? to Facebook Add Re: banking crisis? to MySpace Add Re: banking crisis? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: banking crisis? Add Re: banking crisis? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: banking crisis? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: banking crisis? to Stumbleupon Add Re: banking crisis? to Reddit
#420356 - 11/24/11 08:33 AM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
janimal Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

i agree that a 100 year agenda is a bit bizarre, but above i have given actual quotes from the men who started to engineer this stuff in 1914. i think their words speak for themselves.

rothschild and rockefeller were absolutely explicit about their vision of wresting control from the governments to the banks over the 20th century. they gave documented speeches detailing this. these plans were afoot in the mid 1800's and many prominient politicians tried to warn the world and for whatever reason were ignored.

the only parrallel i can think of is the long term planning which went into the roman empire, which is now benefiting the catholic church. not all politicians plan for the here and now. some play the long game - as rothschiold said, this is about a new world order which will last according to him 1000 years. when hitler said this about the third reich it was pure arrogance and ambition. coming from the bankers of the early 1900's it was a mission statement, and if the world had taken it seriously then were wouldn't be sat in the crap we're in now.

it depresses me deeply to think what kind of world my kids will be living in in 30 years, and sadly i think that horse bolted years ago. nothing short of worldwide revolution will swing the scales now.

#420357 - 11/24/11 09:19 AM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
Mongrel Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Midwest USA, The Beeble Belt
Janimal I am a member of the 5th International and I have heard most of this a hundred times(but there is only so much you can read on the WSWS without it becoming redundant.It is simply hard for me to admit that this is coming to a head. I guess I simply am not ready.

#420358 - 11/24/11 05:05 PM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
janimal Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

has the fifth international actually been formed now? i remember the league for the fifth gaining a lot of ground in the past 5 years, with chavez' among the public voices, but i did not realise there is an actual membership now. cool. about time. lets hope its less fractured and toothless than the other four.

and yes, i do think its coming. energy medicines grain and rice are already traded as futures, and water will be next. and the cash the people need to buy food energy and water will be kept firmly out of their pockets. who will we be bowing to then?

#420361 - 11/24/11 09:57 PM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
Mongrel Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Midwest USA, The Beeble Belt
Sent you a PM

#420414 - 11/27/11 02:08 PM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
janimal Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

its really quite tragic how the majority of people have allowed themselves to be hypnotized and lulled to sleep. you can shout yourself silly about this stuff but people will not listen until they manage to wake up and raise their consciouness above the bull spouted by the bbc and murdoch media.

evrybody, do yourselves a favour and spend a few weeks trawling through john pilger videos - he has produced dozens of docs over the years, and has a very lucid grasp on the nature of the us administration - including the latest faker, obama, the world banksing system, israel, blahblahblah...

#420429 - 11/27/11 05:43 PM Re: banking crisis? [Re: Mongrel]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Dear Mongrel -

Before I reply to anything else in this thread, I wanted to express my sympathy for your wife's tumor, that must be incredibly stressful for you both. I hope that the prognosis is good? Let us know how we can help in any way.

#420430 - 11/27/11 05:48 PM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: US
On the topic of banking, let's say we agree that banks have way too much power. But then at the same time you are saying we have to use banks to buy houses. Do we?

Right now house prices are sky high because people *do* use banks and buy houses they cannot currently afford. The banks enable and promote this behavior.

If people *stopped* buying houses with loans, then houses would not sell. There aren't enough super-rich people to occupy every house out there. Houses would then have to drop in price. If someone wanted to sell their house, they would have to sell at the market rate.

We are seeing this happen in the US. Houses are coming down in value because people are unwilling to pay the higher prices. Houses are sitting vacant and then selling in foreclosure at lower prices.

So this does work, if people simply stop buying into the high-price pattern.

There are many "how to get a stable income" books out there that talk about this very thing. Buy the cheapest house you can with cash on hand - NO loans. Fix it up. Sell it and use that cash to buy a better house with NO loans. I've read it time and time again.

#420434 - 11/27/11 05:57 PM Re: banking crisis? [Re: janimal]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
if your willing to wait short sales are another route and listings of banruptcy...my son is in realestate and yes sales are really slow at this time good thing he has always kept at least two avenues for income going...at present he has THREE avenues of income...he has always thought about cushioning his income in case something didnt pan out. He has always said learn ways to make your money work for you...and he does.

Edited by illusive Fantasy (11/27/11 05:58 PM)

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
$9M in stolen art
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:40 PM
If you were God
by somsuj
Yesterday at 08:17 AM
Native American Novella
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 08:07 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
12/19/14 09:58 PM
Classic Art - Redone
by Lisa Shea
12/19/14 08:00 PM
Call off Christmas!
by Lisa Shea
12/19/14 04:17 PM
Christmas Paintings
by Lisa Shea
12/19/14 04:06 PM
National Geographic Photo Contest
by Lisa Shea
12/18/14 09:13 PM
updates and LOTS of questions need help!??
by Lisa Shea
12/18/14 07:00 PM
Into the Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
12/18/14 06:54 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site