Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#421388 - 01/14/12 03:35 PM Pips and Chirp's first bath
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Wyoming
http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g369/flippityjib/?action=view&current=BirdsBathtime.mp4

Didn't get that branch very stable did I? It's one I baked and washed and will eventually trim and put in their cage, but I wanted to see if I could get them off the floor...

I had no idea they would like it so much.

Edited by Kathy A (01/14/12 03:40 PM)

Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Twitter Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Facebook Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to MySpace Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Del.icio.us Digg Pips and Chirp's first bath Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Yahoo My Web Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Google Bookmarks Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Stumbleupon Add Pips and Chirp's first bath to Reddit
#421389 - 01/14/12 03:45 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
wayyyyyyyy too cute id leave it rocking lol ya know like rocking in the treetops all day long as the song goes ...it doubles as a seesaw too and where it isnt high they wont get hurt...

id say you got a whole flock of birds and sounds like the others wanted a bath too...lol

thanks for taking the time to do that...and im STILLLL jealous as heck as that was one of the first type of containers i TRIED to get cappy to take a bath in...giggle

check your email now sorry i didnt know you were ready but it should be there now.

Edited by illusive Fantasy (01/14/12 03:46 PM)

Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Twitter Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Facebook Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to MySpace Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Reddit
#421391 - 01/14/12 04:49 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
MarleyandMe Offline
Friend

Oh they are so adorable lol. Looks like everything was a huge hit! Well done smile

Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Twitter Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Facebook Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to MySpace Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath to Reddit
#421393 - 01/14/12 05:20 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend

thanks. that was fun. will have to place their branch better, it sort of looked like to me that Pips got bonked...although I didn't notice that at the time. She's ok now.

I play that bird sounds off the internet for them sometimes.

#421394 - 01/14/12 05:29 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

oh that wasnt a bonk you should see a BONK...that was nothing...you have other pets tho right

#421396 - 01/14/12 05:39 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
MarleyandMe Offline
Friend

LOL I agree with illusive, you'll know a Good Bonk when you see it!!

#421399 - 01/14/12 09:00 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend

Yes, we have a French Bulldog. he stays locked up, but I think you can hear him barking under the door during the video clip. He hates that he's missing out...he just loves the birds...and that's what I'm afraid of.

He will never be out when they are out. I'm very careful when it comes to him. He is a MAJOR HUMPER, so he can't be around any little dogs either. He doesn't bite...but you know people get really annoyed by his type of behavior.

He also will run off and NEVER look back. Typical Frenchie. They don't care who they own. Anyone's as good as anyone else. No loyalty at all! So...he is always leashed or in a dog park with only dogs bigger then him. My daughters Whippets (who he outweighs) spank him down on a regular basis. But I would call them the B word...but not here. smile

He's had some major bonks...but that's ok, Frenchies have hard heads.
smile

#422774 - 02/26/12 10:37 PM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
Carol1956 Offline
Regular

Loc: Maine USA
Adorable.Can't wait until mine take baths. Just misting them right now. They won't go into the water.

#422776 - 02/27/12 01:15 AM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend

Hey thanks! I was so shocked they went for it I almost dropped the camera. They have never really acted like they were having as much fun since. A quick dip in their bathtubs in their cage in the morning and that's it. Maybe I should try it on the floor again. smile

Chirp like a good misting too Carol.

#422780 - 02/27/12 01:34 AM Re: Pips and Chirp's first bath [Re: Kathy A]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

thank gawd after all i went thru to try to get my lil mr prissy pants to take a shower/bath...in this case shower...that i now dont have to keep trying...seeing how he likes it in the kitchen sink under the spray now when he is out he just hovers at the sink and sings or whatever he may call it lol.. and talks and lets me know IM READY lol... laugh

Edited by illusive Fantasy (02/27/12 01:35 AM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
FREE Parakeet Ebook
by Greenboy
Today at 05:16 AM
Mystery Story A Day
by Lisa Shea
Today at 03:15 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:53 PM
What kind of toys for smart parakeet?
by Kymber
Yesterday at 03:00 PM
Nike Air Max 90 EM moins cher
by olivia112
10/17/14 11:34 PM
Nike Roshe Run Yeezy 2 online bestellen
by olivia112
10/17/14 11:30 PM
Need Honest Critique Of Website
by Argyll
10/15/14 05:17 PM
Total Freedom
by Argyll
10/15/14 05:13 PM
If you were God
by Argyll
10/15/14 05:06 PM
Writing an Exhibition Proposal
by Lisa Shea
10/14/14 06:45 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site