two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#422987 - 03/10/12 05:03 AM Marley Pics
MarleyandMe Offline
Friend

Because I haven't posted a pic in a while....here's Big Miss coming out of a major moult.....Still hasn't regrown the tail yet lol

Add Marley Pics to Twitter Add Marley Pics to Facebook Add Marley Pics to MySpace Add Marley Pics to Del.icio.us Digg Marley Pics Add Marley Pics to Yahoo My Web Add Marley Pics to Google Bookmarks Add Marley Pics to Stumbleupon Add Marley Pics to Reddit
#422990 - 03/10/12 01:48 PM Re: Marley Pics [Re: MarleyandMe]
Lady Vyz Offline
Companion

Loc: Tampa, FL
Love the pics. She really is a pretty girl. Is she grey or a shade of blue?

Thank you for sharing.

Add Re: Marley Pics to Twitter Add Re: Marley Pics to Facebook Add Re: Marley Pics to MySpace Add Re: Marley Pics to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Marley Pics Add Re: Marley Pics to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Marley Pics to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Marley Pics to Stumbleupon Add Re: Marley Pics to Reddit
#422991 - 03/10/12 02:53 PM Re: Marley Pics [Re: MarleyandMe]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
hi there marley sweetie...omg she looks nakid compared to usual just yet giggle waiting for that beardie look and her leggins to show more an i love when they get that lil stump butt for awhile...that brown cere is really showing now too.

Edited by illusive Fantasy (03/10/12 02:54 PM)

Add Re: Marley Pics to Twitter Add Re: Marley Pics to Facebook Add Re: Marley Pics to MySpace Add Re: Marley Pics to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Marley Pics Add Re: Marley Pics to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Marley Pics to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Marley Pics to Stumbleupon Add Re: Marley Pics to Reddit
#422999 - 03/10/12 04:46 PM Re: Marley Pics [Re: MarleyandMe]
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Wyoming
she's looking so cute! Looks like she feels much better, that's so great.

#423008 - 03/10/12 08:15 PM Re: Marley Pics [Re: MarleyandMe]
Carol1956 Offline
Regular

Loc: Maine USA
Beautiful girl she is.

#423009 - 03/10/12 08:15 PM Re: Marley Pics [Re: MarleyandMe]
MarleyandMe Offline
Friend

She's got no blue, she's a grey spangle smile

And thank you for the replies, if you right click on the images and click "view image" you get the bigger sized image, it's hard to see detail in the smaller ones.

Thanks Kathy too, she's doing much better now, but as you can see she's still yet to gain back all the weight she lost during her illness, despite her more than healthy appetite lol

Illusive you're right!! She does look so small now lol, she's so lightweight too!!! You can really notice it, especially after handling the Sunnies, she's like a feather compared to them lol
The brown on the Cere is actually starting to fall off a bit now...interesting. I also noticed a wee bit of blood under her on her feathers. We're not sure where it's from, we noticed Hubby had a scratch on his finger (likely from the sunnies) and he held marley afterwards, so perhaps it's a bit off hubbies finger...as I can't see any wounds or sores on her anyway...It's a mystery! She seems fine though.

#423024 - 03/11/12 05:53 AM Re: Marley Pics [Re: MarleyandMe]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
not everyone marleys mom has that option to enlarge by right clicking etc...in fact many dont. I am one of them for sure. frown good on the brown falling off then she is coming OUT of breeding mode hopefully...

ive got to reweigh cappy sometime soon also to see if he has gained any back from his accident.

Edited by illusive Fantasy (03/11/12 05:55 AM)

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Egg Laying
by Jacquie
05:24 PM
Has anyone used dead sea minerals cosmetics?
by oliviaavaxj
03:56 PM
HELP
by Jacquie
07:34 AM
Good Morning!
by Jacquie
07:31 AM
New keet!
by Kymber
04/16/14 05:35 PM
Perches
by Jacquie
04/14/14 06:32 PM
Yoga
by jilly
04/10/14 05:38 PM
Recycling toothpaste tubes
by jilly
04/10/14 05:35 PM
Watercoloring Flowers
by jilly
04/10/14 05:23 PM
Planting Saffron
by jilly
04/10/14 05:21 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site