Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#93590 - 12/13/04 12:52 AM How I found this site.
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
Lisa- This picture is what led me to your site. I was looking for pix of keets to put on my comp. backround and I found this pix of Pinto! smile

Google URL

(Lisa edited to make the google URL shorter smile )

Add How I found this site. to Twitter Add How I found this site. to Facebook Add How I found this site. to MySpace Add How I found this site. to Del.icio.us Digg How I found this site. Add How I found this site. to Yahoo My Web Add How I found this site. to Google Bookmarks Add How I found this site. to Stumbleupon Add How I found this site. to Reddit
#93591 - 12/13/04 05:59 AM Re: How I found this site.
Lisa Shea Offline

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Yup! That page -

http://www.lisashea.com/petinfo/budgie.html

is my main budgie page and has photos of my 3 original budgies - Nazo, Pinto and Santo Mario. We named Nazo after the Big Nazo Band that plays music with puppet heads that have giant noses. Nose = Nazo. Then Pinto came second and looked like a pinto horse. Now it was sounding sort of like the three ships, the Nina Pinta and Santa Maria so when we got the third parakeet we named him the Santo Mario. But he was a she smile

Add Re: How I found this site. to Twitter Add Re: How I found this site. to Facebook Add Re: How I found this site. to MySpace Add Re: How I found this site. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How I found this site. Add Re: How I found this site. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How I found this site. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How I found this site. to Stumbleupon Add Re: How I found this site. to Reddit
#93592 - 12/13/04 09:54 AM Re: How I found this site.
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

Thats cool "three ships" names! I like it! Well I found this site cause Kacey told me about it!Thanks Kacey! smile

-Emily Dickinson

Add Re: How I found this site. to Twitter Add Re: How I found this site. to Facebook Add Re: How I found this site. to MySpace Add Re: How I found this site. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How I found this site. Add Re: How I found this site. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How I found this site. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How I found this site. to Stumbleupon Add Re: How I found this site. to Reddit
#93593 - 12/14/04 12:14 PM Re: How I found this site.
getlow316 Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Toledo, Ohio
When I got my keet I decided to brush up on parakeet knowledge and typed in parakeets in my browser, whalaa! Here i am!

#93594 - 12/14/04 03:53 PM Re: How I found this site.
Carol Offline
Friend

I was looking for budgie info before I bought my new birdie, Aussie. A lot has actually changed since I last owned birds. I found Lisa's site and it was super informative. By far the best site for practical information Thanks Lisa, and Aussie thanks you too! laugh Now I'm not doing the same dumb things to Aussie I did to my previous sweeties. It's a miracle they survived. Gravel perch covers, teflon pans, all seed diets, augh..who knew!

#93595 - 12/14/04 04:55 PM Re: How I found this site.
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
I typed "parakeets" into Google and found the site the same night I got Joey. It ended up helping me a LOT, cuz I'd never had my own bird before and wasn't sure what I was doing with a lot of stuff. So I'm REALLY glad I found it. The other parakeet sites I've found really kinda suck. smile

Oh, and sorry if we're not supposed to say "suck" here. It just seemed to fit... confused

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:17 PM
Tadpoles
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 04:05 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/21/14 01:29 PM
Top Ten Tips - Fall Asleep Right Now!
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 08:35 PM
FIGHTING // BITING BUDGIE
by Kymber
07/20/14 05:40 PM
Four Vows of Prevailing
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 11:17 AM
Gear Art Project
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 11:07 AM
Boxed Sets
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 02:43 AM
create a cover for your Kindle boxed set
by Lisa Shea
07/20/14 01:31 AM
A Sense of Duty
by Lisa Shea
07/19/14 01:23 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site