Work From Home / Writing

Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Show Your Own Work
Jump to new posts Re: Zoo Mystery book 7 by Lisa Shea @ Today at 03:58 AM

My Cozy Mystery Zoo book 7 is set at the Key West Aquarium. It's out to beta-readers. It should be live soon!
Show Your Own Work
Jump to new posts Re: Art Museum Mysteries by Lisa Shea @ Today at 02:10 AM

I finally finished up book 7 in my Art Museum dog mystery series. This one's set in Key West, Florida at the Audubon museum. The book is out to beta-readers and then it'll get its final polishing to go live!
Life, The Universe, and Everything
Jump to new posts Re: Meditate by Lisa Shea @ Today at 12:16 AM

Evening meditation time. I've sent books 1-5 in my new Flood series out to beta-readers. Every day brings progress. #Namaste
Show Your Own Work
Jump to new posts 5600BC flood in the Black Sea by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

I'm starting a new series inspired by my interest in Climate Change - it's a historic retelling of the 5600BC flood in the Black Sea. Many feel that this event then inspired the numerous flood stories throughout a variety of cultures in this region.
Politics
Jump to new posts TrumpCare Fails by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

I'm very grateful that the TrumpCare rushed-through health bill that nearly every medical organization opposed has been pulled. Clearly even its own party would't stand behind it because It had so many issues. I believe polls showed that voter suppor
Jump to new posts Re: What Am I Grateful For? by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Today I'm grateful I can breathe easily & have clean air. Sometimes we take the simple things for granted. We don't have to look far to see where millions of people struggle to breathe either for medical or environmental reasons. What are you gra
Jump to new posts Re: Yoga by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Too busy for yoga? My FREE step by step 10 minute routine helps you renew your life! http://www.amazon.com/Minute-Stress-Relief-Focus-Renewal-ebook/dp/B015QEKL7Q/
Politics
Jump to new posts Health Care bill by Lisa Shea @ 03/23/17 05:16 PM

If you're in the US please look seriously at the upcoming Health Care bill and contact your rep. It's absolutely critical we cover everyone. To leave behind the most vulnerable - the poor children and elderly - makes no sense to me. The rich will alw
Jump to new posts Healthier Old Age by Lisa Shea @ 03/23/17 05:04 PM

Interesting - if we remove the 'dying' cells from our body, the ones which remain stay healthy and active. This would mean a healthier "old age" even if not a longer one. I'm all for reducing unnecessary aches and pains which plague us just
Jump to new posts never burn books by Lisa Shea @ 03/23/17 12:37 PM

This is why you should never burn books. A book burning turned into a wildfire that destroyed 10 homes. http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/us/florida-book-burning-fire/index.html
Jump to new posts mail server internals by Lisa Shea @ 03/21/17 02:42 AM

Oh my head! I just spent hours digging through mail server internals / IP tracing / IP blocks trying to track down why my mail hasn't been working properly for months. I dug out some answers and - fingers crossed - I think my mail is finally working
Jump to new posts Atlantic City & Miami Beach by Lisa Shea @ 03/20/17 06:03 PM

The world-famous architecture at Atlantic City & Miami Beach are both being flooded by rising waters. They can't "move" - either we fix this or they're lost forever. And this is of course just the beginning. People who say "I don't
Latest Posts
Zoo Mystery book 7
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 03:58 AM
Art Museum Mysteries
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 02:10 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 12:16 AM
5600BC flood in the Black Sea
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 08:10 PM
TrumpCare Fails
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 06:00 PM
What Am I Grateful For?
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 05:41 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 05:31 PM
Health Care bill
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 05:16 PM
Healthier Old Age
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 05:04 PM
never burn books
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 12:37 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site