Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#176708 - 05/02/07 03:48 PM ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!!
Fabutam Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: England
Hey everyone.. I was videoing my wee one and he started to blabber away again..... Ready?? ....

0.35 - Hello Caleb... WOW!... I need to go to Tesco's for the key

Hey... Relax...

1.39 - Dirty Caleb!!! Possessed! Dirty Caleb!!! Caleb dirty!!!

2.52 - THEN CALEB ... moonwalks backwards!!! LOL!!! grin

Cute huh?!!! He is a little weirdo!!! Hope you find this amusing!! please leave a comment I love to read them out to him and he then knows that people love him and continues to learn to entertain you all!!! grin

Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Twitter Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Facebook Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to MySpace Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Del.icio.us Digg ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Yahoo My Web Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Google Bookmarks Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Stumbleupon Add ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Reddit
#176714 - 05/02/07 04:01 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: Fabutam]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Mr. caleb is Possessed I saw him tyr to pick up the pen to write a message from the other side but alas he has not finders, then I think he sad "die little white pen die and I hope your cap falls off too" LOL JK but it wouldn't surpise me after the whole spacesuit comment.

Coco says Hi fellow Spacebudgie, your shexy lol.

Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Twitter Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Facebook Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to MySpace Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Reddit
#176722 - 05/02/07 04:12 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: Coco's Mama]
Fabutam Offline
Long Time Friend

Originally Posted By: Coco's Mama
Mr. caleb is Possessed I saw him tyr to pick up the pen to write a message from the other side but alas he has not finders, then I think he sad "die little white pen die and I hope your cap falls off too" LOL JK but it wouldn't surpise me after the whole spacesuit comment.

Coco says Hi fellow Spacebudgie, your shexy lol.

LOL!!!! grin tee hee!!!! WOW!!! I'm scared if he really is possessed as he was named after a man who is dead.... perhaps Father Caleb wanted to come through and demand that the key from Tesco's is collected now so to open the spaceship?? You never know? grin

Also how adorable was the first couple of seconds.. THAT noise he makes is my phone!!! crazy

Caleb says to Coco " Hello back shexy birdy,
pretty, pretty, pretty, you're shexy!" *wolf whistle!* whistle

Me thinks we need to set up a webcam for our young love birds soon!!! smile

Edited by Fabutam (05/02/07 04:14 PM)

Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Twitter Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Facebook Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to MySpace Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! to Reddit
#176736 - 05/02/07 04:39 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: Fabutam]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

Loc: NH
lol gosh i wish mine could talk! So far they just wolf whistle and warble along with a few songs. I love little CC and i to am a HUGE Buffy fan! heheheh

#176846 - 05/02/07 06:27 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: WhitePegasus]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
omg how cuteeee is that? how did you teach him to talk like that i would love to teach mine,, but i heard that it is hard. what you just have to repeat stuff alot?i dont evan know where to begin.

#177092 - 05/03/07 11:26 AM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
Fabutam Offline
Long Time Friend

grin Cheers guys and gals.... I just kept repeating a word, or phrase, for a few weeks.. Caleb managesa to get them within a few days so I normally move onto another for a bit and then keep repeating them all in a row for him... He then mixes them up and comes out with strangely normal sentences!!! LOL!! crazy

Choose a word and try it! I only have Caleb so I think it's harder when you have a flock as , I'm only guessing, they all become more birdish? hehehe birdish!!! grin

#177111 - 05/03/07 12:19 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: Fabutam]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
caleb is just to sexy for his feathers,he's a star the secene with him bouncing up and down was really funny..he's adorable.he plays to the camera,when he pick up that pen,i thought he was signing a contact.ha.love the movie.stand up ovation.

#177236 - 05/03/07 03:03 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: big bad momma]
Fabutam Offline
Long Time Friend

Cheers!!! grin He is a total showoff! I seriously thought all keets/budgies were like my lil` one.. I've since learnt that, just like humans, they are all completly unique and some are made to be famous actors!! (LOL!!) hehehe!! grin

#181306 - 05/13/07 09:57 PM Re: ANOTHER video of Caleb chatting away in human!!!!! [Re: Fabutam]
Tanlaithial Offline

Loc: Colorado
Oh that is just too cute!!!
I'm getting new budgies in a month or so (I owned one a few years ago, but I didn't understand how to handle him), and I hope mine are just as cute as yours! =D

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
Yesterday at 01:16 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site