two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#178448 - 05/06/07 03:40 PM BATH!!!!!!
NafalieK Offline

Add BATH!!!!!! to Twitter Add BATH!!!!!! to Facebook Add BATH!!!!!! to MySpace Add BATH!!!!!! to Del.icio.us Digg BATH!!!!!! Add BATH!!!!!! to Yahoo My Web Add BATH!!!!!! to Google Bookmarks Add BATH!!!!!! to Stumbleupon Add BATH!!!!!! to Reddit
#178457 - 05/06/07 03:45 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: NafalieK]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York State
that is a cute picture, thanks for sharing
I just love the young all black "button eyes"
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)

Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Twitter Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Facebook Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to MySpace Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: BATH!!!!!! Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Reddit
#178460 - 05/06/07 03:50 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
OiScoutChikk Offline
Friend

Loc: D-port , Iowa
howd you bathe yours?

Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Twitter Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Facebook Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to MySpace Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: BATH!!!!!! Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: BATH!!!!!! to Reddit
#178466 - 05/06/07 03:53 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: OiScoutChikk]
PunkKareBear Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Arizona
AWWW that just melts me!

such a cutie pie!!!

#178476 - 05/06/07 04:09 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: PunkKareBear]
Sunittles Offline
Soulmate

Aww, OMG!
That melts me too! :]
I've never seen such a cute wet keet before in my life!
That's pure innocence, right there.

Thanks SO much for sharing!
Even though I'm having a tough time right now, this just made my day complete!

Sunny 9/24/06
Skittles 3/27/07

RIP Snow 3/22/07 - 3/27/07

#178494 - 05/06/07 04:32 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Sunittles]
Song Bird Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Indiana
That is just adorable and beyond! grin

Such a pretty keet! smile

#178543 - 05/06/07 05:25 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Song Bird]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
LMAO, he's just standing there like "What was that for?"
How cute...

#178607 - 05/06/07 06:27 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Stephen]
LoveMyBoys Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Illinois
TOOOOO CUTE!!!! hee hee, so so so so cute!

#178634 - 05/06/07 06:55 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: LoveMyBoys]
Parrish Offline
Regular

My keets wont bath!!!

I got them a nice shallow bathtub. Why wont they use it?

#178674 - 05/06/07 08:37 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Parrish]
Plumb_pudding Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Washinton
omg!! I want it!!! How ******* cute i love the wet biurdy look, words cannot describe the cuteness!!!

Edited by PDM (05/07/07 11:52 AM)

Kila- 10/5/06 RIP
Makena- 12/14/06-9/2009 (To a Better Home)

#178720 - 05/06/07 10:48 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Plumb_pudding]
ShamRockStar Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: South Jersey
that needs to be sold to a magazine... and as a poster... that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!
*Darcy* 7.2.09

#178753 - 05/07/07 12:48 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: ShamRockStar]
Shraika Offline

I just rescued 2 keets from a guy whose keets had babies.. 6 of them and he said he was gonna let them go! *outside* if no one wants them!! omg..

Anyways.. they already took their first bath using the water dish laugh yesterday. And they let me pet them and will perch too. Only after 3 days. Now if only i can convince them to eat veggies and fruit laugh

Will post pics when I take some. smile

#178794 - 05/07/07 08:03 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Shraika]
Tweets Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Utah
OH MY CUTENESS!! I agree with Heather!! You should put that pic in a calendar!!!!! smile

#178845 - 05/07/07 11:58 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Plumb_pudding]
NafalieK Offline

pippin is just so photogenic! after his bath, he curled up in my covers and took a nap, and his tail dried crooked! he's so adorable. he did not like his bath, i ran the water in the sink luke warm, just dribbling, and kept the plug in, and he froliced for a little bit, and then had enough, but he got pretty wet! do you guys still think he's a boy?

and thank you for all of the positive comments! there should be a seperate picture section for just wet parakeets, because i think they are to die for!

#178861 - 05/07/07 12:19 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Plumb_pudding]
ILoveMyKeets Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Southern California
I love the wet birdy look too smile Very cute!
Marley Oct 06
Lola Oct 06
Sunshine Dec 06
Angel X-Mas 06

#178881 - 05/07/07 12:53 PM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: ILoveMyKeets]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Yes, I would think that he's is a boy. smile

#179924 - 05/10/07 12:41 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Stephen]
Plumb_pudding Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Washinton
wo they censored it. all i wrote was frick- en lol

Kila- 10/5/06 RIP
Makena- 12/14/06-9/2009 (To a Better Home)

#179959 - 05/10/07 08:47 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: Plumb_pudding]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Sycamore,IL
he is so cute! i need to get sam to take better baths....he'll go in the water but gets like 3 drops on him and is done.

#423728 - 05/20/12 02:35 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: NafalieK]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
had to bump this its waaaaaaaaaay too cute all the wet lil birdies and watch the animated ones too...never saw this thread before even going thru all of them back tracking this one slipped by me...any gave me a chuckle or two

#423731 - 05/20/12 11:23 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: NafalieK]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
OMG I know I say aww a lot, heck it's gotten so Levi adds an awww before many sentences LOL...but this one, this one..really? awwwww so sooo cute.
That has to be about the cutest wet keeter I've ever seen.
Thanks for the bump illusive. Too sweet to miss for sure.

#423733 - 05/20/12 11:32 AM Re: BATH!!!!!! [Re: NafalieK]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
and so many of them on this one thread thats what i like... so you get more than one awwwwwww giggle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site