Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#179648 - 05/09/07 01:00 PM Pictures of Coco
Parrish Offline
Regular

Add Pictures of Coco to Twitter Add Pictures of Coco to Facebook Add Pictures of Coco to MySpace Add Pictures of Coco to Del.icio.us Digg Pictures of Coco Add Pictures of Coco to Yahoo My Web Add Pictures of Coco to Google Bookmarks Add Pictures of Coco to Stumbleupon Add Pictures of Coco to Reddit
#179651 - 05/09/07 01:13 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Parrish]
sue! Offline
Great Friend

Loc: ny
she (i think it's a she?) is adorable!!!

Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Twitter Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Facebook Add Re: Pictures of Coco to MySpace Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pictures of Coco Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Reddit
#179654 - 05/09/07 01:22 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: sue!]
Parrish Offline
Regular

Nope Coco is my only male

Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Twitter Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Facebook Add Re: Pictures of Coco to MySpace Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pictures of Coco Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pictures of Coco to Reddit
#179662 - 05/09/07 01:48 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Parrish]
Song Bird Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Indiana
So cute! I love the last pic! grin

#179669 - 05/09/07 02:08 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Song Bird]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
LOL so cute such a nice colour and what an awesome name!
I have a girl birdy.

#179763 - 05/09/07 04:22 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Coco's Mama]
LoRaXspeek4keets Offline
Soulmate

Loc: NY
what an adorable little baby you have there! i love his innocent expression in that first picture!

#179779 - 05/09/07 04:43 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: LoRaXspeek4keets]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
awesome bird i love the colors. and yep definatly a boy also looks like a recessive pied. and ide say about 6mths to a year old.

#179842 - 05/09/07 06:52 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
Parrish Offline
Regular

whats a a recessive pied

#179851 - 05/09/07 07:19 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Parrish]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
what I want to know is does he keep time to the music.I love the pictures of him listening to the speackers.

#179852 - 05/09/07 07:26 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Parrish]
Noel+Syd+Elliot Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Tx
Nice!

Cute!

#179877 - 05/09/07 08:53 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Noel+Syd+Elliot]
Parrish Offline
Regular

big bad momma , I guess I don't know what you mean by if he keeps time with the music?

He bobs his head to it if that's what you mean.

Keep time with???

#179886 - 05/09/07 09:14 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Noel+Syd+Elliot]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
i was just kidding.the head going up and down mean he's excited,it's like a child saying look at me or look what I can do it's so cute when they do that.the pictures of him in front of the speakers gives the impression like he's listening to the music.sometimes their heads will go up and down with the music.forgive me welcome to the forum.

#179904 - 05/09/07 10:33 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Noel+Syd+Elliot]
Cristina Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
He is adorable! He reminds me of my Chevy, they have almost the same colors. Chevy is an opaline and it looks like your little guy is also an opaline.

#179905 - 05/09/07 10:36 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Cristina]
Parrish Offline
Regular

what's a opaline?

#179907 - 05/09/07 10:41 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Parrish]
Cristina Offline
Best Friend

An "opaline" is a type of budgie mutation. Opalines have fainter markings on the back and no stripes on the head as opposed to "normal" blue or green budgies.

I have 2 great websites on budgie mutations, I will post them once I find them.

#179909 - 05/09/07 10:42 PM Re: Pictures of Coco [Re: Cristina]
Cristina Offline
Best Friend

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site