My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#180346 - 05/11/07 06:11 PM Bleu's First Bib Spot!
LoveMyBoys Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Illinois

*******Here is my baby Bleu when he was really such a tiny little boy and oh so cute!!! He melts hearts everywhere!!!*********

*****And now here is my baby growing up so much with his first and only bib spot!!! He will always be our little baby Bleu!!!! We love him and celebrate his growth*****

*****And finally, our two baby boys together just relaxing on top of their cage!!! We Love our boys sooooooooo much!!!***********

OOPS... okay here is the right picture.

Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Twitter Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Facebook Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to MySpace Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Del.icio.us Digg Bleu's First Bib Spot! Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Yahoo My Web Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Google Bookmarks Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Stumbleupon Add Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Reddit
#180350 - 05/11/07 06:14 PM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: LoveMyBoys]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

Loc: NH
oohhh so cute! i love his single spot hehe. it's so fun to watch the patterns and colors change as they grow older isn't it?

Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Twitter Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Facebook Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to MySpace Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Reddit
#180361 - 05/11/07 06:34 PM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: WhitePegasus]
I luv GiGi and Yogi Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Long Island Ny
did he paste the same pic of him twice to get more attention then his brother? lol!

I luv my keets!!!
declan and fionnuala

Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Twitter Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Facebook Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to MySpace Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! to Reddit
#180364 - 05/11/07 06:37 PM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: WhitePegasus]
sue! Offline
Great Friend

Loc: ny
bleu's so cute!! so he does have one spot on each side though... right?

#180469 - 05/12/07 06:39 AM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: sue!]
LoveMyBoys Offline
Best Friend

He only has one spot on one side. It is SO CUTE!!!!

#180480 - 05/12/07 07:04 AM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: LoveMyBoys]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
That is so he can learn his left and right. LOL

#180482 - 05/12/07 07:07 AM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: Coco's Mama]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Sycamore,IL
what are the spots for i noticed chloe only has one spot on noe side too...how old is your bleu maybe that is how old chloe is....

#180536 - 05/12/07 11:03 AM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: Kariva]
LoveMyBoys Offline
Best Friend

Kariva, I think Bleu is now between 6-8 months. I don't know that they serve a purpose other than making them more beautiful!!

#180551 - 05/12/07 12:02 PM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: LoveMyBoys]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Sycamore,IL
hah yea ive had chloe about 4 months and she has been majorly molting for about 2 months now

#180703 - 05/12/07 06:45 PM Re: Bleu's First Bib Spot! [Re: Kariva]
Tweets Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Utah
He is SOOOO cute and fluffy!! What a sweetie!! smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
Today at 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Training two budgies
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:39 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by Lisa Shea
11/27/17 05:47 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
11/23/17 06:16 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site