Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#180401 - 05/11/07 08:27 PM Wheres Chloe
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Sycamore,IL
Ok mine isnt as good but its still cute i promise!

i went into her room and was looking for her because i couldnt see her....

Here she is!! what a crazy thought for the bird to be in the bird cage....i think she was watching the rats im not sure

Add Wheres Chloe to Twitter Add Wheres Chloe to Facebook Add Wheres Chloe to MySpace Add Wheres Chloe to Del.icio.us Digg Wheres Chloe Add Wheres Chloe to Yahoo My Web Add Wheres Chloe to Google Bookmarks Add Wheres Chloe to Stumbleupon Add Wheres Chloe to Reddit
#180406 - 05/11/07 08:32 PM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Kariva]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
OMy thats too cute!
We have the same cage too and almost the same set up. Is that ladder the one you can switch into different shapes, i saw one somewhere and thought it was the coolest I should have bought it I havenot found one since.

Well she def. spied something interesting down there.

Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Twitter Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Facebook Add Re: Wheres Chloe to MySpace Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wheres Chloe Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Reddit
#180407 - 05/11/07 08:33 PM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Coco's Mama]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

the ladder you can make bigger ther are attachments. i had to put it in there because when sam would go in her house and play if he got on the bottom he couldnt figure out how to get back up

Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Twitter Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Facebook Add Re: Wheres Chloe to MySpace Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Wheres Chloe Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Stumbleupon Add Re: Wheres Chloe to Reddit
#180422 - 05/11/07 09:19 PM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Kariva]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
love the peek a boo picture and the one in the avatar looks like he'sin deep thought.

#180431 - 05/11/07 10:29 PM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: big bad momma]
AyEe Y0o Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
That baby looks like Bibi... Sho kute... I just love her sweet face.. 0=] Thanks for sharing...

#180433 - 05/11/07 11:05 PM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: AyEe Y0o]
Cristina Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
That is just the cutest! She looks so innocent trying to hide in the corner...she's adorable!

#180481 - 05/12/07 07:06 AM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Cristina]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

my boyfriend called me at work in a panic one day because we leave them out and they can climb back to their cages and well he couldnt find chloe...she had decided it was a good idea to climb under the blankets all of a sudden he saw her tail jut backing out of there lol.

aye- yea she does look like bibi she is in her first molt is turning all her white feathers to yellow except on her chest where its a patterno f white and yellow. kinda weird

#180488 - 05/12/07 08:08 AM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Kariva]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Coco was like that at first sliding back off the bubble part know she only goes down to eat but she jumps up no problem she's all buff and fit LOLOL.

#180489 - 05/12/07 08:10 AM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Coco's Mama]
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

yea i like this cag its a whole lot cleaner than sams he like to jump in his food so its all ovewr

#180492 - 05/12/07 08:36 AM Re: Wheres Chloe [Re: Kariva]
sue! Offline
Great Friend

Loc: ny
she's sooo pretty! i love her colors!
where did you get that cage?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
Today at 01:16 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site