Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#180373 - 05/11/07 07:16 PM Re: Problems With Bernie [Re: LoveMyBoys]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
we'll it sounds to me like you have a birdie that is REALLY inlove but if it is comeing to the point that the other bird is not eating correctly your best bet would be just to take bernie out. he is the one being annoying right? bernie? anyway you know what i mean. first of all the other bird is being left out completly "homer" right? and while donald? is dateing someone with alotttt of baggage lol anyway yea ide take bernie out and and let the other two bond. and well just watch them and see how they do? cuz you dont want one to starve and the other getting beat up and left out all the time. and from what i can see i think you got all males. although its kinda hard to see the coloring in the video if you could post some better pics.

Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Twitter Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Facebook Add Re: Problems With Bernie to MySpace Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Problems With Bernie Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Stumbleupon Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Reddit
#180376 - 05/11/07 07:31 PM Re: Problems With Bernie [Re: LoveMyBoys]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep, Bernie's the annoying one right now. I seperated Bernie and put Homer and Donald together, and they're getting along beautifully. I don't know I think Bernie's a female. She screams all day long, she was very hard to train, she gnaws and chews everything. Homer does not get like that around Donald at all. Also Bernie's cere is still pink it hasn't changed color at all and Bernie is about 16 months old now.

Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Twitter Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Facebook Add Re: Problems With Bernie to MySpace Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Problems With Bernie Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Stumbleupon Add Re: Problems With Bernie to Reddit
#180377 - 05/11/07 07:37 PM Re: Problems With Bernie [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's Bernie above.

Homer ^

Homer and Bernie (They used to get along so well)

Edited by NotEvenAnAnt (05/11/07 07:42 PM)

#180390 - 05/11/07 08:13 PM Re: Problems With Bernie [Re: ]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
yep they both look like males to me, bernie looks like a reccesive pied and pieds eyes always stay fully black and the males cere can be pink. so yea he's a male both males. and good that you took him out you can still leave beside the others if you'de like to but i think its better off that you separate them. so how is homer eating good? and getting alond well with the other?

#180408 - 05/11/07 08:43 PM Re: Problems With Bernie [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow, that makes sense. You know, I was wondering why Bernies eyes were very black and the others were much different. I'm gonna read into that, that's really interesting. Their doing great. Donald and Homer can finally eat in peace! Bernie's going bananas though. He keeps calling for them. Do you think it's possible that they're not getting along because there's three instead of four. Because it's kinda like they wanna share Donald and they're fighting over him.

#180419 - 05/11/07 09:12 PM Re: Problems With Bernie [Re: ]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
he sounds like my speckles in a way. speckles can be very mean.when she's in one of her moods the others know to stay clear.she even try to bite my teil smokey if he's on top of the keet cage.i'm hoping she will out grow it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site