The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#181398 - 05/14/07 08:57 AM GONE..But not forever
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hey all!
In case anyone is wondering I am not leaving my computer is going to the repair shop hope fully I will be back next week.
Happy Momma's Day !! To All!

Take Care Miss you already.

Add GONE..But not forever to Twitter Add GONE..But not forever to Facebook Add GONE..But not forever to MySpace Add GONE..But not forever to Del.icio.us Digg GONE..But not forever Add GONE..But not forever to Yahoo My Web Add GONE..But not forever to Google Bookmarks Add GONE..But not forever to Stumbleupon Add GONE..But not forever to Reddit
#181399 - 05/14/07 09:03 AM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: Coco's Mama]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
oh well take care, dont take too long. lol and happy mommas day to you too.

Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Twitter Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Facebook Add Re: GONE..But not forever to MySpace Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Del.icio.us Digg Re: GONE..But not forever Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Yahoo My Web Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Google Bookmarks Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Stumbleupon Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Reddit
#181417 - 05/14/07 09:29 AM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
dindy Offline
Companion

take care i will miss you hurry back hugs

Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Twitter Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Facebook Add Re: GONE..But not forever to MySpace Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Del.icio.us Digg Re: GONE..But not forever Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Yahoo My Web Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Google Bookmarks Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Stumbleupon Add Re: GONE..But not forever to Reddit
#181447 - 05/14/07 12:31 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: Coco's Mama]
canadamoose18 Offline
Regular

Loc: PA
Wow, those "Meez" you have in your signature. Seems like a clear rip-off of "Miis" from the Wii.

#181449 - 05/14/07 12:38 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: canadamoose18]
KeetCrazy Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Northern Illinois
Wellllll, I hope your computer gets well soon!!! Hurry back.

Max,Sweetie,Bubbles,Peep,Rayne,Sully.

#181466 - 05/14/07 01:43 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: KeetCrazy]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Okay! See you soon.
The forum will be dull and boring till you come back, that's for sure!

Edited by 3budgies (05/14/07 01:44 PM)

#181584 - 05/14/07 05:27 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: Stephen]
Sunittles Offline
Soulmate

Very true 3bud!
Don't be long CM! :]

Sunny 9/24/06
Skittles 3/27/07

RIP Snow 3/22/07 - 3/27/07

#182160 - 05/16/07 12:20 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: canadamoose18]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Originally Posted By: canadamoose18
Wow, those "Meez" you have in your signature. Seems like a clear rip-off of "Miis" from the Wii.

Hey I am not back yet but what is a Wii?

P.s you are all as sweet as ur budgies , still missing you. Okay I don't wanna get fired. gotta Run.

#182161 - 05/16/07 12:23 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: Coco's Mama]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

Loc: NH
the Wii is the new nintendo game system. it's pretty cool. I want one!

#182162 - 05/16/07 12:28 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: WhitePegasus]
Joephazonx Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Penslyvania
yes I want one too but they are hard to find.

Let's try not to change the topic of this topic.

#182163 - 05/16/07 12:31 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: Joephazonx]
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend

Loc: NH
sorry was just answering coco's mamma's question. She snuck on at work to check in. I hope her computer is back and good as new soon!

#182564 - 05/17/07 01:52 PM Re: GONE..But not forever [Re: WhitePegasus]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Thanks it was driving me crazy, i'm old i don't know these new fangled nintendo things..lol.. my comp may be ready tommorrow. gatta run away again sigh............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site