two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#182059 - 05/15/07 10:50 PM hand raised parakeet
Spaded Offline

Hi im new here but i was wondering if any of you knew of a parakeet breeder near Chatsworth CA

Add hand raised parakeet to Twitter Add hand raised parakeet to Facebook Add hand raised parakeet to MySpace Add hand raised parakeet to Del.icio.us Digg hand raised parakeet Add hand raised parakeet to Yahoo My Web Add hand raised parakeet to Google Bookmarks Add hand raised parakeet to Stumbleupon Add hand raised parakeet to Reddit
#182060 - 05/15/07 10:56 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: Spaded]
Spaded Offline

well if anyone could help me please e mail me at invader1601@yahoo.com
thanks

Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Twitter Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Facebook Add Re: hand raised parakeet to MySpace Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Del.icio.us Digg Re: hand raised parakeet Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Yahoo My Web Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Google Bookmarks Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Stumbleupon Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Reddit
#182061 - 05/15/07 11:05 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: Spaded]
Parrish Offline
Regular

I'd also be interested in one in Indiana or West Ohio

Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Twitter Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Facebook Add Re: hand raised parakeet to MySpace Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Del.icio.us Digg Re: hand raised parakeet Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Yahoo My Web Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Google Bookmarks Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Stumbleupon Add Re: hand raised parakeet to Reddit
#182075 - 05/16/07 01:49 AM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: Parrish]
Aerial Offline
Best Friend

Hi Spaded and welcome to the forum. It's best to ask for a private message from people instead of giving your personal email address.

#182150 - 05/16/07 11:23 AM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: Aerial]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
yea be careful with that you could end up with a stalker lol no joke though. anyway try googleing breeders in ca area.

#182166 - 05/16/07 12:40 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
OC Mommy Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: OC, California, USA
I don't know where Chatsworth is, but I am planning on getting a handfed English budgie from Omar's in Lake Forest. The nest is in San Juan Capistrano right now at the petting zoo aviary. After the babies hatch they will be fed by the parents for a while, then taken to Omar's and they will finish with handfeeding. I am currently waiting for more info myself, so I can let you know as information is provided to me. Just PM me if you want. They will be selling for $45. STEAL!!

#182169 - 05/16/07 12:45 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: OC Mommy]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

also there is a place in cali called featherfarm, thats where i ordered my cage from but they also breed,
here is the link

www.featherfarm.com

#182170 - 05/16/07 12:45 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

not sure where they are located,

#182175 - 05/16/07 12:51 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
OC Mommy Offline
Long Time Friend

the feather farm is in Napa, which is in Northern CA. Lake Forest is in Orange County which is about an hour from Los Angeles, and I think Chatsworth is in LA County.

#182177 - 05/16/07 12:54 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: OC Mommy]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

i dont live in ca lol so i know nothing of it, i just knew feather farm is there lol ide like to visit sometime though can i stay with you lol j/k

#182185 - 05/16/07 01:37 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
OC Mommy Offline
Long Time Friend

Sure, only if you bring your keets!

#182202 - 05/16/07 02:48 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: OC Mommy]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
welcome to the forum.you can go on line to google,they have places that not only sale cages but diffeent kinds of birds .you could call your animal society and ask them ,they should know.again welcome.

#182226 - 05/16/07 03:27 PM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: big bad momma]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

lol ok ill bring em we'll have a keet pajama party, tee hee hee wink

#182522 - 05/17/07 11:58 AM Re: hand raised parakeet [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
Four Keets Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Orange County, CA
I know there is a bird farm in Anaheim called Magnolia Bird Farm or online at www.magnoliabirdfarms.com I also know there is a bird farm in Riverside too.

Edited by Two Keets (05/17/07 11:58 AM)
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site