My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#182240 - 05/16/07 03:41 PM omgg im getting two cockateils.
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

Loc: PA
omgggg everyone im getting twooooo ALL WHITE cockateils for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE friday!!!! yippeyyyyyyyy. im soo excited right now.

Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Twitter Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Facebook Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to MySpace Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Del.icio.us Digg omgg im getting two cockateils. Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Yahoo My Web Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Google Bookmarks Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Stumbleupon Add omgg im getting two cockateils. to Reddit
#182241 - 05/16/07 03:42 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
BUDG13S Offline
Good Friend

Loc: CA
where? and congrats

Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Twitter Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Facebook Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to MySpace Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Stumbleupon Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Reddit
#182243 - 05/16/07 03:42 PM Re: omgg im getting two ateils. [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
That's so exciting!
But how?

Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Twitter Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Facebook Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to MySpace Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Stumbleupon Add Re: omgg im getting two     ateils. to Reddit
#182244 - 05/16/07 03:42 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: BUDG13S]
BUDG13S Offline
Good Friend

Loc: CA
what are u gonna name them

Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Twitter Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Facebook Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to MySpace Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Stumbleupon Add Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. to Reddit
#182247 - 05/16/07 03:46 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: n.y
boy are you blessed,when I got smokey,I saw an all white teil,it was very pretty,but smokey just came up to me and it was love at first sight.welcome to the teil club.when I have questions I run to terry for help,she's great and very helpful I think that may be another reason I choose smokey because of fester picture

#182255 - 05/16/07 04:06 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: big bad momma]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

i was just looking threw the classified ads, and seen a add for 2 all white cockateils, so i called asked her why she was getting rid of them and this is what she told me. that they were her grandmothers birds BABIES and so she took them in and well they didnt get along with the birds that she had already. and she doesnt have the room for another cage. shes got them in a carrying cage right now and feels bad for them, so im going to get them either tommorow or friday its a two hour drive and i got kids so its not like i can just pack up and go right away lol but yea im going to go get them and take them to the vet asap.

#182256 - 05/16/07 04:07 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

well they are 3 and 4 years old so im sure they already have names, so if they do im going to leave it that way.

#182259 - 05/16/07 04:15 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: *6 budgie nutz*]
KeetCrazy Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Northern Illinois
wow 2 teils...thats going to require a large cage. I say the more the marrier!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Max,Sweetie,Bubbles,Peep,Rayne,Sully.

#182269 - 05/16/07 04:29 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: KeetCrazy]
I luv GiGi and Yogi Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Long Island Ny
are they friendly?

I luv my keets!!!
declan and fionnuala

#182285 - 05/16/07 05:14 PM Re: omgg im getting two cockateils. [Re: I luv GiGi and Yogi]
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate

no worries about the cage they are going to have alarge cage. well the lady said they dont mind faces but they are not used to hands. so its going to take some training. they are 3 and 4 years old. so you think its going to be hard to train at that age?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site