My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#417857 - 09/13/11 04:44 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Hello Grrr82CU smile

It's Grrr82CU again!

I am very sorry to hear of your problems and look foreard to seeing you back on the forum whenever you are ready ~ feeling fit well and full of energy, I hope.

All the very best!!! smile

Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Twitter Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Facebook Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to MySpace Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Reddit
#419870 - 11/03/11 05:36 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: PDM]
Grrr82CU Offline
Companion

Loc: Chicago, IL
Hello friend PDM smile

I have moved to another state and am digging through everything wanting to reassemble all the materials I had collected for this project and then try to "get my head into where I was" when I was writing all of this way back when.

I'm a little surprised at the interest this still generates. I wish the distracting and unrelated-to-the topic exchanges with the multiple-personalitied "Nanango" weren't mixed in with my installments relative to the title of the thread. For the first time visitor, having to plow through all my exchanges with "Nanango" which were totally unrelated to the topic of "Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw?" must make it difficult to follow the sequencing and progression through the complex material I have tried to pull together to expand on this subject.

You no doubt remember "Nanango" wherein you and I became aware that more than one person was posting under that user name because of the back and forth "stylistic differences" between posts. I believe you ultimately determined he/they were all part of that group "researching" Leonardo's use of "hidden images underneath his painting of The Last Supper which they believed using X-Ray and other imaging equipment was supposedly going to reveal. I never saw any coverage of their "discoveries" so....

Anyway, I'm sure you remember that it gradually became apparent to both of us that he/they were never interested in the underlying topic of this thread - only in promoting their own agenda. I also remember that at the same time he/they were posting their exchanges with me in this thread they were also inserting the same material throughout the DaVinci forum into other's titles as well.

In any case, I know you admonished them to post responses pursuant to the topic of the thread (and they kind of faded quitely away) but I still wish all those unrelated exchanges were not mixed in. As noted above, it must make trying to follow the progression of various stages of the information (specific to "Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw") as it was developed and posted more difficult. Heck, it was difficult for me to stay on track having to break context in trying to be polite and respond to what they were insering!

So I wanted to reply to this last entry of yours (and thank you for the well wishes. Some progress to that end has been made). I'm hopefull that once all the dust from this move and medical stuff settles I can start working on this again to tie up all the loose ends and bring it to a conclusion.

Lot's to reassemble and perhaps even more challenging - get my head back into all the complexitis and "spread-all-across-the-landscape" underlying documentation that has been lying fallow all this intervening time.

Hope you are well and all things are good for you and our host Lisa.

Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Twitter Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Facebook Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to MySpace Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? to Reddit
#419874 - 11/03/11 08:05 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Hi Grrr82CU and thank you smile
Hope things are going well.

Have you considered publishing your thoughts on this subject ~ either online or in print?

#419876 - 11/03/11 08:56 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: PDM]
Grrr82CU Offline
Companion

smile the draft and supporting foundation material is on the way to the Copyright Office.

Much still to do however to re-connect what few little grey cells I have remaining with all the stacks of backgroud material I used thus far and more that needs to be added and "woven into the plot" before I will feel prepared to re-start the work needed to "finish this thing" (which of course I initially want to do where it started - right here).

Tks for the encouragement!

#419879 - 11/04/11 09:32 AM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Good luck, Grrr82CU ! smile

#420090 - 11/13/11 12:51 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Grrr82CU -

I'm curious, did you submit it electronically or did you actually send in a physical copy? I aim to do everything electronically nowadays, it seems to be much quicker!

#420126 - 11/14/11 09:15 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
Grrr82CU Offline
Companion

Hello - and thank you for the question.

Since the submitted presentation and supporting materials are what I consider still too unrefined to attempt to get it published, I chose the physical-copy arrangement (pursuant to discussion with a representative of the agency). What came out of that discussion was the thought advanced by the agent that the physical-copy arrangement vs the electronic might make the progression towards a finalized form easier to accomplish as individual parts were redacted, augmented with additional supporting materials, and/or other changes which could be done as addendums to the initial submission. I hope it works that way.

So - a rather long response to your brief question - but I hope in doing so it provides insight as to why I chose the "old fashioned" way with a physical copy versus the faster electronic submission process.

Finally (and specific to your site) - all the continued improvements to the site over the few years I have enjoyed reading here and contributing in a small way has always been and continues to be admired for how prolific it is and how well it "runs". I have always been very happy I "found it". Participation has been a lot of fun (plus "making the acquaintence of your "True Blue Soulmate", PDM, has also been a pleasure).

Thanks for all the work you put into this site and its forums.

...and Grrr82CU smile

#420142 - 11/15/11 08:24 AM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Dear Grr82CU -

I'm very glad that you're enjoying our community! It's great to hear that you are making progress towards your publishing goal.

When I do my submissions, I tend to think of them as a bulk download. So I give them my entire work, in its current state. Then in 2-3 years I give them a fresh copy of my entire work, in its new state. I don't try to figure out which specific areas were altered, that would seem quite a challenge to me!

#420726 - 12/08/11 07:02 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Congratulations, Grrr82CU, on over 100,000 views!
Quite an accomplishment!!!

#421010 - 12/25/11 12:30 PM Re: Leonardo's Painting - A Fatal Flaw ?? [Re: Grrr82CU]
Grrr82CU Offline
Companion

A temporary problem has developed regarding the display of certain links/URLs used to retriev picturs stored on Photobucket which will hopefully be resolved soon.

{Regrettably a number of other links have become non-functional over time as presumably either no longer offered by the source or have changed to another server).

In the mean time with regard to those links/pictures stored on Photobucket - in place of where those pictures are supposed to be visible is a "square" from Photobucket advising the "bandwidth has been exceeded".

If you click on that "square" the picture that is supposed to display can usually still be displayed. This "bandwidth" issue should be corrected and the pictures restored and visible by the end of the year if not before.

On adding new posts ti this thread after a long health-related absence, for any interested I have begun work on that but much material to review to refresh and then encorporate with newly developed and related information.

PDM - thanks for the note just above smile

And....Grrr82CU !!

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
Yesterday at 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site