My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#264051 - 02/29/08 04:04 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: bfdaj]
KimmieD Offline

Loc: NM
Wow, thanks for all the quick replies! You guys gave me some options I hadn't thought of. I am in NM, and no I don't mind saying what store at all--it was Petco!

Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Twitter Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Facebook Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to MySpace Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Stumbleupon Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Reddit
#264055 - 02/29/08 04:07 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: KimmieD]
Jessica Rawks Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
Petco is an abomination to all living things. Hate them. Definitely report them.

Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Twitter Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Facebook Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to MySpace Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Stumbleupon Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! to Reddit
#264059 - 02/29/08 04:16 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies [Re: Jessica Rawks]
bfdaj Offline
Best Friend

PETCO! we go there all the time but I will never return! I hate them now! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Twitter Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Facebook Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to MySpace Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Stumbleupon Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Reddit
#264068 - 02/29/08 04:24 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: Jessica Rawks]
greg_mary Offline
Regular

Loc:
contact PETA tell them the store

#264070 - 02/29/08 04:25 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: greg_mary]
greg_mary Offline
Regular

Loc:
we wont be going back to petkill

#264072 - 02/29/08 04:26 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: greg_mary]
bfdaj Offline
Best Friend

I JUST HATE, HATE ,HATE EM NOW!!!!!!!!!

#264073 - 02/29/08 04:29 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies [Re: bfdaj]
greg_mary Offline
Regular

Loc:
<---Mary..I am emailing Petco right now to be taken off their PALS list!! We are shredding our pals cards right now! You should contact a major news network and let them know how the humane society blew you off too. I thought it was their job to be humane.

Edited by greg_mary (02/29/08 04:37 PM)

Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Twitter Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Facebook Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to MySpace Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Stumbleupon Add Re:  Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies to Reddit
#264076 - 02/29/08 04:33 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: greg_mary]
bfdaj Offline
Best Friend

you have good reason for that too.

#264077 - 02/29/08 04:35 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: greg_mary]
The_Zookeeper Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Rochester, Michigan
I think everyone needs to calm down a bit. Its no use throwing tantrums like 2-year-olds. writing to corporate or turning them in to the BBB or something like that is productive.
corporate WILL take notice if they get multiple e-mails from people saying they are boycotting the store because of poor treatment of animals.

www.skgeckos.com

#264079 - 02/29/08 04:37 PM Re: Appalled!! Pet store treatment of new budgies! [Re: The_Zookeeper]
Jessica Rawks Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
Ahh...Sam. Forever the voice of reason!

I agree, though. Calm, well thought out reactions get the best results!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site