My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#266349 - 03/05/08 05:42 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: PDM]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
PDM- I will remove the two quotes from photobucket on the right hand side of my signature just to be safe. I'll admit that I had not read the Restrictions, so thank you once again.

Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Twitter Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Facebook Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to MySpace Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Stumbleupon Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Reddit
#266355 - 03/05/08 05:52 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: Stephen]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
PDM- I do believe that I need to make mine smaller. Would it be better to put the slideshow in the avatar spot and the meez thing in the signature spot? It is 320 X 320
I need to make them smaller but I am not sure how to make the slideshow smaller.

I can delete both if I need too.

RIP Peeps

Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Twitter Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Facebook Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to MySpace Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Stumbleupon Add Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images to Reddit
#266446 - 03/05/08 07:55 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: val313]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Val- I made you that avatar, so I can resize it for you.

#266453 - 03/05/08 08:02 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: Stephen]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Here you go. I resized it for you, Val. smile

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o117/3budgies/val-1.gif

EDIT: For some reason, even though I resized it on photobucket, it didn't seem to resize here ... try right clicking on the image, saving it to your computer and upoading it to your account.

EDIT: NEVER MIND! JUST IGNORE THE LARGE SLIDE ABOVE AND JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR AVATAR SECTION. smile SORRY!

Edited by 3budgies (03/05/08 08:09 PM)

#266460 - 03/05/08 08:07 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: Stephen]
Samiya Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: California
oh sorry.but idon't know how to resize it.

#268505 - 03/11/08 04:01 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: Samiya]
Nancy30 Offline
Best Friend

what i meant was marked restricted....and the rules i meant were for posting pics.....i mean if they put them online they know anyone can copy them and save them...i didnt mean the forum rules lol.

#269132 - 03/12/08 06:53 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: Nancy30]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
If you put a photo online, yes, there is always the risk that someone will take it ~ however, that is still illegal.

#269354 - 03/13/08 02:06 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: PDM]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Would it be against the rules to take band's banner that they put on their myspace so they can be advertised and put it in your sig? What about a presidential banner?

#269357 - 03/13/08 02:15 PM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: IronFront]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
I suppose it depends on the banner.

I don't think Lisa wants 'advertising' per se on her site, but I think you just mean that the band would allow the use of the image this way.

Provided we have proof that the copyright holder has given permission, this should be OK.

#271585 - 03/21/08 12:30 AM Re: Avatar & Signature - Pictures, Photos, Images [Re: Stephen]
Azul'sAdmirer Offline
Companion

Loc: Wasilla, Alaska
Originally Posted By: 3budgies
My avatar dimensions are 300x240 and most of the avatars I make for people on the forums are this size. That is just barely under the limit and I apologize.

3bud-
Could you please help my with an avatar? I have one photo of Azul I would like to use. Thank you.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Today at 04:23 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Today at 04:21 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Today at 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 10:06 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site