two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#291761 - 05/14/08 08:49 AM My Junk Food Junkie
Aruba's-mom
Unregistered

As many of you may have read in my various posts, I am having a time getting Aruba to eat anything other than plain old seeds.

On another forum today, the topic of junk food came up (people not pets) and it made me think of an old song "Junk Food Junkie". I looked it up and sure enough found a video on YouTube. When I played it, Aruba went nuts.

Of course then I had to do it a second time and capture it on video. Here is the result:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm179/Arubasmom/?action=view&current=100_3628.flv

The first minute is a little slow but then Aruba really starts up! Hope you enjoy it. smile

Add My Junk Food Junkie to Twitter Add My Junk Food Junkie to Facebook Add My Junk Food Junkie to MySpace Add My Junk Food Junkie to Del.icio.us Digg My Junk Food Junkie Add My Junk Food Junkie to Yahoo My Web Add My Junk Food Junkie to Google Bookmarks Add My Junk Food Junkie to Stumbleupon Add My Junk Food Junkie to Reddit
#291762 - 05/14/08 08:55 AM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: ]
Pelwyn Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Unemployed in Greenland
How cute! You may have to play that for him every now and then, he seems to really dig it lol

Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Twitter Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Facebook Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to MySpace Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My Junk Food Junkie Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Stumbleupon Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Reddit
#291785 - 05/14/08 01:19 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: ]
4Keetsn'2kids Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: New York
Awww...he's so adorable! He really was going to town with the music...can you send me the link to the song...I want to play it for my hubby, it will give him a laugh...I've not heard it before. =) Thanks!

Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Twitter Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Facebook Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to MySpace Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My Junk Food Junkie Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Stumbleupon Add Re: My Junk Food Junkie to Reddit
#291792 - 05/14/08 01:45 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: 4Keetsn'2kids]
Aruba's-mom
Unregistered

The song is on YouTube. Here is a link----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKKUTW65PK4 (of course you don't get Aruba singing along with this link-LOL)

#291805 - 05/14/08 02:29 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Haha cute. We have the same ladder except on mine where the green elbow parts are that attach to more ladder Coco secretly chewed out the screws on 3 sides. I put them back 2x the 3rd I guess she ate them?? LOL Must have been tossed out during cleaning.

#291816 - 05/14/08 03:10 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: ]
4Keetsn'2kids Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: New York
hubby liked the song, thanks! =)

#291819 - 05/14/08 03:13 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: 4Keetsn'2kids]
Samiya Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: California
omg,adorable!

#291894 - 05/14/08 06:18 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: Samiya]
Aruba's-mom
Unregistered

Thanks guys for letting me know you enjoyed the video! Of course I thought it was cute but............

#428394 - 05/20/14 10:06 PM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: Anonymous]
nackyy20 Offline

junkfoods are food that are impure, unsafe & unhealthy, these foods are actually generated or made by using other food substances that are considered unsafe for human body.
------------------
keepwell

#428398 - 05/21/14 05:03 AM Re: My Junk Food Junkie [Re: Anonymous]
Kymber Offline
Friend

Loc: Van Nuys, Calif.
Talk about off-topic and six years too late ...

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site