Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#298772 - 06/06/08 12:52 AM Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
lol I just got back from the store because I was having some cravings for kosher pickles and chips with french onion dip and I got the tiel some sunflower seeds...Well most of the bags said rather they were salted or not and none of them stated if they were unsalted and the bag I got did not say anything so I assumed they were unsalted and when I got them home I was gonna give her some and I decided to taste one and low and behold they are salted!!! I don't think she can have these frown waste of money!

Edited by progek (06/06/08 03:51 AM)

Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Twitter Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Facebook Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to MySpace Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Del.icio.us Digg Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Yahoo My Web Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Google Bookmarks Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Stumbleupon Add Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Reddit
#298802 - 06/06/08 09:31 AM Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds [Re: CassandraM_89]
slcpunk Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
They always mark unsalted ones but not salted. It;s hard to find unsalted seeds and nuts. I searched for unsalted cashews but couldn't find any.
I am going to search again today.
Sorry you wasted your money.

Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Twitter Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Facebook Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to MySpace Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Stumbleupon Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Reddit
#298814 - 06/06/08 11:04 AM Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds [Re: slcpunk]
Cetan Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Michigan
My local pet store sells bulk sunflower seeds, unsalted and unroasted, for 49 cents a pound. That is what I buy for Princess as a treat. She is so funny, she cracks the whole seed in her beak, drops the shells then holds the seed in her foot and nibbles at it.

Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Twitter Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Facebook Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to MySpace Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Stumbleupon Add Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds to Reddit
#298837 - 06/06/08 12:42 PM Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds [Re: Cetan]
Samiya Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

awwwww,sorry, its a good thing you tasted them first. i always taste everything i give to my birds befoe i do.

#299014 - 06/06/08 10:47 PM Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds [Re: CassandraM_89]
4Keetsn'2kids Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: New York
I don't know if you have health food store close by, but they often sell things like that and raw nuts. They might be a little costly, but definitely no salt! =)

#299304 - 06/08/08 12:52 PM Re: Stupid stater bros brand sunflower seeds [Re: 4Keetsn'2kids]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Well thats ok don't feel sorry for me it was only 99cents but its the principal of the thing you know? it doesn't say salted or unsalted lol oh geez were those things HEAVILY salted even I couldn't eat them!

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Broken Images
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 06:54 PM
Sick Baby- Please Help
by Pretty Peaches
Yesterday at 04:48 PM
Female parakeet nesting?
by 1950
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
Mystery Story A Day
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:05 AM
How can I tame a pair of budgies?
by Mel51989
Yesterday at 10:04 AM
Time Management Course
by Sony Raycom
Yesterday at 06:28 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
09/30/14 05:17 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/29/14 07:09 PM
Into the Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
09/29/14 07:06 PM
questions about Tweety......
by Ashley Horan
09/28/14 04:09 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site