My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#307636 - 07/04/08 10:08 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
tiger's mom Offline
Good Friend

Loc: upstate new york
I guess the bottom line is there might not be a bottom line.

Speaking for myself, I will just try to do my best whenever I see an injustice or an unhealthy living condition.

Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Twitter Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Facebook Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to MySpace Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Stumbleupon Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Reddit
#307719 - 07/05/08 11:59 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: tiger's mom]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Yeah, if you have a nice long chat with he managers, they will usually do SOMETHING because all they care about is selling merchandise (including animals). And if you say you would never buy anything from them because of the conditions their animals are living in they MAY do something about it -- especially if they are a local non-chain store. And keep going up to them and complaining until something is done.

Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Twitter Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Facebook Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to MySpace Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Stumbleupon Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Reddit
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site