Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#306891 - 07/02/08 11:40 AM 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame
*helwa*
Unregistered

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=5275452&page=1

Is the country's largest pet store chain to blame for the death of a 63-year old father and Vietnam War veteran from Texas? His family thinks so.

They believe a diseased exotic bird bought at a Corpus Christi PetSmart is responsible for the death of Joe De La Garza. And now the family is suing PetSmart for not protecting the consumer against a rare disease called psittacosis, or "parrot fever."

Amanda De La Garza was one of 11 million Americans who own pet birds. On Sept. 30, 2006, she could not resist a small $85 cockatiel.

"I noticed a little bird, which I later named Peachy," says Amanda, who lived with her 63-year-old father at the time. Sixteen days after bringing Peachy into her home, her father died, and Amanda slipped into a coma.

"When the doctors were alerted that I had birds, I had different antibiotics and I began to respond."

Amanda she says was shocked to learn she had contracted a bacterial infection, called psittacosis, from her pet cockatiel.

...............click link for more

Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Twitter Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Facebook Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to MySpace Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Del.icio.us Digg  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Yahoo My Web Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Google Bookmarks Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Stumbleupon Add  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Reddit
#306893 - 07/02/08 11:46 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Darkness Offline
Soulmate

It's not going to win. They can't blame Petsmart on that.

Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Twitter Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Facebook Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to MySpace Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Stumbleupon Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Reddit
#306894 - 07/02/08 12:11 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
*helwa*
Unregistered

why not???

the store sold them a bird that was infected. and petsmart has every single ability to make sure that doesnt happen.

Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Twitter Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Facebook Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to MySpace Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Stumbleupon Add Re:  'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame to Reddit
#306899 - 07/02/08 12:22 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

They may not have known. When I worked for a large pet store, we had a customer get sick from one of our birds, it was a serious illness, they were hospitialized.

It was a canary and it has a form of chlamydia (sp?) The lady got some parrot fever, or something like that.

Thing is, I was there when she bought that bird, the bird department is adjacent to my dept. (small animals). That bird looked fine, I mean it wasn't singing, but alot of birds act different in a petstore than from when they are in a home. ANd food and water are difficult to moniter when you have more than 3 birds in a cage.

The people that work in petstores are not experts, they are not trained in animal care. Some employees work there for a long time, take their job seriously and research the animals, it may be a hobby or whatnot. But majority of the employees are akin to a coffee shop clerk.

Edited by 428pm (07/02/08 12:25 PM)

#306903 - 07/02/08 12:28 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
Aruba's-mom
Unregistered

I guess we will just have to follow the story and find out. I sure never would have thought someone could win a lawsuit against a fast food chain because her coffee burnt her lap and they didn't warn her it might be hot! But win she did. Who knows in this world we live in.

#306904 - 07/02/08 12:30 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Darkness Offline
Soulmate

When you buy a bird from either petsmart or petco, you get a contract that you sign at purchase. On the back of that contract it says that all birds have the possibility of having that bacteria infection and to take them to a vet. The store is not responsible after purchase.

You get something similar when you adopt a pet from the SPCA here. It says that they have no liability if the pet has any viral or other infections once adopted.

#306908 - 07/02/08 12:38 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
*helwa*
Unregistered

these are for minor infections, and yes can come from anywhere.

with aspca, i know for a fact that any animal you adopt from them comes with 30 days of free health insurance, and/or medical care from the shelter itself.

if not, then it cant be affiliated with the aspca.

also yes you do sign the contract, however, the store is indeed held liable for any and all medical care deemed neccesary so long as it is caught within 14-15 days.

Also when it comes to psiticosis, it is a public healthy issue, and due to it being so easily spread to humans and other birds, petsmart is REQUIRED to notify the state health department as well as the department of agriculture when they have even one bird that has tested positive, vets have that same requirement.

To a human being with a strong immune system, they will get sick and normally recover just fine. but to a child, elderly or other immune deficient people it can be and often is deadly.

let alone that it spreads like wildfire through out the avian population.

I do realize pet store employees are not animal experts and THAT is part of the problem.

these big chain stores should not be allowed to sell live animals, specially when it is so obvious they have neither the knowledge, concern, expertise or people to care for them properly.

The exact same contract says that they are selling you a bird in good faith that they are saying is in good health.

They are also bound to that part of the contract.

Most states have laws that make the seller liable, whether a company or a breeder.

state law trumps corporate policy.

petco and petsmart do not NEED to sell live animals, they dont do it properly.

lol just my 2 cent

#306914 - 07/02/08 12:53 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Darkness Offline
Soulmate

I guess they do it differently here. Because what I signed says that they are not responsible for all infections and the number one they list is Psiticosis. That the buyer must bring the bird to the vet. My avian vet tested all of mine for that main purposes. I'm just paraphrasing what my contract says here in front of me from petco that I signed.

The one from the SPCA here of delaware says that I'm aware that I am adopting and animal from them and has been exposed to kennel cough. I agree not to hold them responsible for any bills or problems that occur to the animal's health.

I signed the bottom of that paper

There is another similar one that I signed for Parvo virus.

#306917 - 07/02/08 12:59 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
Darkness Offline
Soulmate

I don't know if petsmart or petco test their birds at all or any of their animals for that matter. That's my my avian vet said they needed to be tested once I told him where I got them from. Told me that it was bad for children and elderly and with me having two toddlers, it was very important to get it done.

And obviously our SPCA here isn't affiliated with ASPCA because it's just called the Delaware SPCA.

#306924 - 07/02/08 01:07 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

a vet can easily test them, but that is assuming that pet store birds ever see a vet. They don't.

I think it's a buyer beware situation.

If you are willing to buy an animal, that recieves basic care, and that's it, sometimes not even that. Has never seen a vet, and you are required to sign away liability when you purchase it, then common sense would say that there may well be some risks.

#306926 - 07/02/08 01:09 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
*helwa*
Unregistered

That is the problem

they SHOULD be testing for these things, its part of proper care for animals, and being responsible for the health of humans as well.

Which is why they should not be selling live animals. They dont need to sell animals to make a profit, sell supplies not animals.

Let alone the torture most of these animals go through to get there.

And I am currently working on a lawsuit myself with petco, for now flat out lying and refusing to pay for sameh and max's vet bill even though my vet had a signed contract from their corporate office.

I know i will win, because i was smart enough to get it in writing lol ...and i caught their illness in time.

These bloody corporations think they can just do whatever they want and get away withit.

#306928 - 07/02/08 01:14 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Darkness Offline
Soulmate

Oh yeah they do helwa.

That I can't agree with more.

#306931 - 07/02/08 01:24 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

I agree with that Helwa.

#306932 - 07/02/08 01:25 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
*helwa*
Unregistered

yup evil i tell ya pure evil

lol

#306933 - 07/02/08 01:35 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
zyl Offline
Companion

Loc: MA
i bought 3 of my 4 keets from a petsmart, i refused to get them from the across the street petco cause that place is dirty. ive had no problems with my birds and they are healthy. i personally dont think a whole company should be blamed for 1-2 stores faults. its like when there was an issue here with a KFC when i was 10-11 yrs old. it got shut down because their food had bacteria in it, but the whole company wasnt to blame, it was that one store that wasnt handling meat properly which caused it to get shut down, and the company paid for peoples med bills for having to go to the hospital

#307026 - 07/02/08 08:02 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: zyl]
SillyBird Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Canada!
Love the way you think helwa! I coudlnt agree more. Animals go through such torture just to get to those chain stores. Its horrifying the stories I've heard! frown Poor babies..

I think, if you cant keep the animals safe and healthy, dont keep them at all!

#307027 - 07/02/08 08:09 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: SillyBird]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

As someone who has alot of experience working in the big box pet store industry I want to say, the stories I could tell you would horrify you.

The DEFINATELY should in the very least, have legislation as to how the animals are treated, from the source to the store.

But that would eat into prifits making it unfeasable for these large corporate pet stores to stay in business. My suggestion? I think Helwa hit it right on the money. Shut 'em down.

When I was a kid, we had out local petshop, you could buy any manner of small pets there, and fish, and anything exotic, or large, say a cat or a dog, you would just ask Miriam, the owner for a breeders number. She either had it, or would find it for you.

What happened to that?

#307034 - 07/02/08 08:36 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
bluegreen Offline

Petsmart had to stop adopting parakeets for several weeks earlier this year because of a psittacosis scare. Their suppliers are scum. I wouldn't buy a parakeet from Petco or Petsmart.

Look at this and tell me you still want to buy anything from Petsmart: http://www.petsmartcruelty.com/

#307037 - 07/02/08 08:53 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
thekeetdad Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: missouri
they cant blame that i seen it on the news and it said after if u keep your cage clean and get fresh food and fresh water every day your birds couldnt very easily get it i searched it and also it it said that a bad enviorment like on the petsmart vidio of how horrible they where to them i cant find the link right now hmm well anyway any bird could get the disese basically but i thought it was kinda crazy

new bird mia

#307042 - 07/02/08 09:28 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: thekeetdad]
tiger's mom Offline
Good Friend

Loc: upstate new york
If the big pet chain stores do not care (and i mean CARE... not just give food and water) for animals properly, they should NOT sell them. Period. Maybe that would get rid of the common impression that parakeets are a "good introductory bird" almost as if you practice with a budgie, or worst yet, that they are a ‘disposable’ pet. I think Helwa said it best, "these big chain stores should not be allowed to sell live animals, specially when it is so obvious they have neither the knowledge, concern, expertise or people to care for them properly. " I know everyone does not live near a breeder, and that could make it hard. I am wondering if there are smaller 'mom and pop' pet stores around? I know there are some around here. At the very least, maybe assertive, intelligent, caring people taking them to task legally (cough/helwa) will bring on the needed change. I am doing my (somewhat small) part by no longer shopping at these stores, and encouraging other to so the same. I intend to send back my frequent shopper cards along with a letter to Petsmart, Petco, and Pet Depot.

#307050 - 07/02/08 09:43 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: tiger's mom]
*helwa*
Unregistered

Yep .... i have a couple threads on anti petco/petsmart campaigns.

And yes not everyone lives next door to a breeder...but is driving a hour or two really THAT difficult???

It would stop people from just randomly getting a pet they cant care for.

PLus, local shops and breeders go out of business because of petco and petsmart, they cant stay in business with them around.

thats the nature of the beast that is the corporation.

Oddly enough, there is legislation, and guidelines as to how the animals should be treated from breeder to transport to store.

Here is one for ya ... my vet honestly thought max had tuberculosis... she thought it so much that we discussed putting him down just in case ... as you can not test for it on a live bird, it just cant be done.

It is a HUGE public health concern.

We both contacted petco to alert them, which is required by law that we do this.

by law they must stop all sales of ALL animals, and have the entire store checked and cleaned and certified by the healthy department.

wana know what petco said??? both at the store and the corporate office

"hmm interesting... i dont think thats possible. we wont be putting a hold on animals sales for such a small thing"

they didnt give 2 hoots...LMAO .... they kind of did when i hung flyers up all over saying the animals might have TB!!!!

hahahaha

their one and ONLY concern is the bottom line.

I still go to petsmart and petco ... not to shop ... but i pretend im shopping, looking around .. checking out the birds and other animals.

I still see live fish on the floor grasping at life, or smashed and just laying there. I still see sick keets, and other small animals.

i keep a record of all of it ..

#307060 - 07/02/08 10:03 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
tiger's mom Offline
Good Friend

"... my vet honestly thought max had tuberculosis... " "... what petco said??? both at the store and the corporate office "hmm interesting... i dont think thats possible. we wont be putting a hold on animals sales for such a small thing"

OMG... that is just plain ignorant/disgusting/STUPID/and dumb! I am a little surprised your vet did not call the CDC.

Gosh, you really went through a lot with little Max, and I give you credit for following through with all of this. Many would have just wanted to walk away.

#307061 - 07/02/08 10:06 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Wow... If I were wealthy I'd send buckets of money to you to help sue them, Helwa. ("Send lawyers, guns, and money" said Warren Zevon!)

Their cavalier attitudes are infuriating -- about the animals but also about the possibility of TB!

#307065 - 07/02/08 10:17 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
*helwa*
Unregistered

yep they didnt care at all!! not even for their own safety.

My vet told me this the day i hospitalized max and she gave him a med to help with it and said she could give him 48hrs to see if it was TB then we would have to discuss it.

Max passed that night at the hospital.

To this day petco is refusing to pay the vet bills.

they are just evil!!!!!!!!

the did offer me a $12 refund though LMAO

#307069 - 07/02/08 10:33 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Yeah - I remember about them offering you the $12 -- spit on that, eh?

#307078 - 07/02/08 11:14 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
*helwa*
Unregistered

well i told them in a rather colorful way that they were welcome to keep their $12

LMAO

#307080 - 07/02/08 11:59 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: tiger's mom]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

Originally Posted By: tiger's mom
I am doing my (somewhat small) part by no longer shopping at these stores, and encouraging other to so the same. I intend to send back my frequent shopper cards along with a letter to Petsmart, Petco, and Pet Depot.

Ah, but where does it stop? How far are you willing to go?

For instance, how many Hagen pet products do your pets play with, or own? Here in Canada, our equivelant, and just as cruel pet corporation is PJ's Pet Stores, which is OWNED by hagen.

Hagen also breeds animals similar to what is shown in that video about petsmart.

Do where do you draw the line at funding these corporations?

#307081 - 07/03/08 12:06 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

btw Helwa.....

In our township, there are laws concerning parvo virus. If there is a case of the virus in kennels, by law, the kennels must be quaranteened for 6 months. Which would take away 100's of thousand of dollars in profit.

Parvo is an EXTREMEMLY contagious, and DEADLY virus that has a 90% death rate. It is HIGHLY, I cannot stress this enough, highly contagiousm and airborne virus.

So when i worked for PJ's, and we had sick parvo dogs come in, (which happened because they were all puppy mill dogs).

Do you think the store reported the parvo like they were supposed to?

nuh uh.

THEY TRANFERRED THEM TO ANOTHER STORE!

And if you are wondering whether they sold them with parvo and put the entire family of the new puppy at risk, yes. Of course they did. Who cares about whether the family buying the dog has pets that will all die, or if they have a baby that could as well. Meh. What's that compared to profits?

#307088 - 07/03/08 03:17 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
*helwa*
Unregistered

yes exactly 428 .... and here as well we must quarantine when parvo is found, and here legally... you are supposed to have your pets vaccinated for it in order for that pet to be legal .. but the vaccine isnt always done or stressed.

you would think if it was hazardous to people that people would take more of a concern, out of mere selfishness... but nope

#307141 - 07/03/08 08:46 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Darkness Offline
Soulmate

I mean it is very very sad, but there are no breeders here in northern delaware, I'm afraid of bridges, and I'm a single mother of two. There's no way I can just up and drive two hours plus when I can go down the street. I have rescued many from petstores, rehabilitated them and gave them good homes. But I tell even those people, if something else happens, I will NOT be held responsible as you signed off on taking responsibility.

I love my animals, every single one of them. I think the fact that big chain stores don't have trained people to handle their pets is horrible, but guess what? Everywhere we go, there are people who are not very trained working there and we're risking a lot as well.

I worked at a movie theater, grocery store and trust me when I tell you, you don't WANT to know what goes on with the food that's sitting out there for you to eat. We need to eat though, so...

I think all we can do it pray that when we get our animals, food, toys, anything of those natures that could very well endanger our lives, we must take the neccessary precautions to keep safe. Use our common sense to know what to do.

Then again, George Carlin did say that if Common sense was so common, everyone would have it.

Edited by dentwoboys (07/03/08 08:48 AM)

#307165 - 07/03/08 10:36 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Darkness]
*helwa*
Unregistered

thats all we can do ... is do our best:)

At least the birds bought there get good homes:) ... most of the time

I got jazzie, nunu and sameh from petco ... jazzie and nunu had no problems ... max and sameh did.

gus came from petco but he was rescued medicated and fixed before i got him:)

#307382 - 07/03/08 07:33 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Helwa ... I love you. LMAO. But sriously, I agree whole-heartedly with every post you've made in this thread.

#307400 - 07/03/08 08:05 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Stephen]
Pepperhil Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Va.
I bought my tiel from a breeder.
But petsmart has such a bad rep when it comes to birds. We have a store that just opened in March or April and their birds are STILL under quarantine. I don't think I would buy a bird from them, or any animal. I might buy supplies, but no living creature.
Sammy
Sascha

RIP Sawyer

#307437 - 07/04/08 01:38 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Pepperhil]
*helwa*
Unregistered

yea ....even now i see sick birds at petco. petsmart here just started selling birds again and they are giving a certificate to show they tested claer... which is a good thing but i still dont trust it much.

#307448 - 07/04/08 05:57 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Aruba's-mom
Unregistered

I got lucky. I bought Aruba at a PetSmart in Madison. I had not found this site or heard anything on the negative of these stores. Aruba is healthy and happy so it's good I got him out of there before he got sick. smile

#307459 - 07/04/08 07:46 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
Cetan Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Michigan
Not all local mom and pop pet stores are good either. I recently went to a small local store and they had too mant keets in too small a cage. My local Pet Supplies Plus is a chain but when they have keets they are in a big area ans always seem happy and playful, I got my Sweetboy and Sweetgirl there years ago and they have always been healthy. I think it depends on the individual store.

#307495 - 07/04/08 09:36 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: Cetan]
*helwa*
Unregistered

yes local stores can be just as bad or worse no doubt about it.

#307509 - 07/04/08 10:12 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: ]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

yes we have a mom and pop place around here that had 6 rabbits kept in a 30 gallon tank. I called the spca. They had no bedding, not that it mattered since there was no room to lie down anyhow frown

I tried to count how many budgies they had in a single cage and stopped counting at 40. The cage was only slightly larger than mine, I have a small vision cage shocked

#307547 - 07/04/08 01:54 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
Happy Birthday pinksnowme Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Moreno Valley, Ca
That's horible The place I got Marina from was similar. I felt like I was rescuing her instead of just getting a pet...

#307570 - 07/04/08 04:10 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: pinksnowme]
428pm Offline
Long Time Friend

I know, and to think, I feel bad because my 2 live in a vision cage, I wish I had bigger for them. And to cram over 40 birds into a cage like that. WOW.

I complained about a snakes they had as well, it was a burmese python, still young, but even still they are large snakes. They had it in a 30 gallon tank, the poor thing didnt even have the room to EVER uncoil. It had sores on its nose from seeking (when they are in small tanks, they push their noses on all the edges looking for escape).

There needs to be laws regulating to standard of care for animals in pet stores, for the most part the smaller stores are better, but they still have some serious horror stories.

#307636 - 07/04/08 10:08 PM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: 428pm]
tiger's mom Offline
Good Friend

I guess the bottom line is there might not be a bottom line.

Speaking for myself, I will just try to do my best whenever I see an injustice or an unhealthy living condition.

#307719 - 07/05/08 11:59 AM Re: 'Parrot Fever' Death: PetSmart to Blame [Re: tiger's mom]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Yeah, if you have a nice long chat with he managers, they will usually do SOMETHING because all they care about is selling merchandise (including animals). And if you say you would never buy anything from them because of the conditions their animals are living in they MAY do something about it -- especially if they are a local non-chain store. And keep going up to them and complaining until something is done.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
Today at 01:16 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site