My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#332942 - 10/20/08 10:31 AM The parakeet name game.
Birdluvers Offline
Regular

Loc: United States
Just come up with a parakeet name starting with the letter "A" and when sombody can't think of one we swith to letter "B" then "C" etc. you get the point.

Add The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg The parakeet name game. Add The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#332943 - 10/20/08 10:31 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Birdluvers Offline
Regular

O.k I'll start Alice.

Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add Re: The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The parakeet name game. Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#334100 - 10/26/08 05:24 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Birdluvers Offline
Regular

audrey

Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add Re: The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The parakeet name game. Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#334101 - 10/26/08 05:25 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Birdluvers Offline
Regular

alex......my bird yay

#334106 - 10/26/08 06:12 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
pinksnowme Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Moreno Valley, Ca
Altoid

#334108 - 10/26/08 06:20 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: pinksnowme]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Michigan
Abby

#334111 - 10/26/08 06:28 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
Jasper da keet Offline
Companion

Aloe, Anita

#334113 - 10/26/08 06:46 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper da keet]
MissnChris Offline
Regular

Loc: Rochester, NY
Annie

#334136 - 10/26/08 08:16 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: MissnChris]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: JAPAN
Astro laugh

#334141 - 10/26/08 08:43 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Tanaka]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Ace

#334143 - 10/26/08 08:49 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Loc: Northern Virginia
Augustus

#334144 - 10/26/08 08:52 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Aesop

#334147 - 10/26/08 08:57 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Awk

(for those of you who are techies and know Awk and Sed)

#334151 - 10/26/08 09:03 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Alfalfa
(as in Alfalfa sprouts or the kid in Little Rascals)
For those who have green parakeets.

#334166 - 10/27/08 03:43 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)

#334167 - 10/27/08 03:48 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: kksuns]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Aristotle

#334346 - 10/27/08 05:36 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Alcazar

#334682 - 10/28/08 07:21 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

I guess nobody wanted to break the "A" names and move on to the "B"s?

#334689 - 10/28/08 08:05 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
ok Beauregard laugh

#334690 - 10/28/08 08:08 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

hee hee...Buddy

#334692 - 10/28/08 08:22 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Bozo (hey, that's what popped into my head)

#334741 - 10/29/08 06:17 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

B.I.N.G.O and Bingo was his nameo hehe

#334794 - 10/29/08 10:44 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Wildbreed Offline

Loc: MA
How about Bo?

#334803 - 10/29/08 11:21 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Wildbreed]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Buck

#335442 - 11/01/08 12:45 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Crest (like the wave, not the toothpaste :))

#335445 - 11/01/08 01:37 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Amaggiepie]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Caesar

#335487 - 11/01/08 09:49 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Jessica Rawks Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
Chopper...for the keets that like to bite ya! LOL

#335496 - 11/01/08 11:38 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jessica Rawks]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Coco grin

#335537 - 11/02/08 11:20 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

Claire laugh

#335539 - 11/02/08 11:36 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ___JA]
brittanyrose Offline

Loc: SC
Captain! (That's my bird's name!)

Brittany

#335761 - 11/03/08 02:56 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: brittanyrose]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Chase

#335768 - 11/03/08 04:28 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Charlie

#335852 - 11/04/08 07:39 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Damion (for those eeevil little birdies)

#335858 - 11/04/08 08:12 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Amaggiepie]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Duke

#335867 - 11/04/08 09:40 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
london blue rose Offline
Friend

Loc: NEW YORK
and her name was addie

#335885 - 11/04/08 11:05 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: london blue rose]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Daisy

#335918 - 11/04/08 02:32 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Dex - for the cool birdies

#336109 - 11/05/08 09:48 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Sir Didymus laugh pronounced did-a-miss

#336115 - 11/05/08 10:21 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Emu

#336155 - 11/05/08 02:37 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Amaggiepie]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Elf for the lil' bird

#336156 - 11/05/08 02:44 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
Elly

RIP Peeps

#336168 - 11/05/08 03:35 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: val313]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Elaine

#336192 - 11/05/08 05:21 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
TBJ♥ Offline
Best Friend

Loc: US
Easter... if your bird came from the Bunny smile

#336197 - 11/05/08 06:07 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: TBJ♥]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Elvis...for those cooooool singers.

#336199 - 11/05/08 06:09 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Elvira or Ernie

Edited by luv my bird (11/05/08 06:10 PM)

#336201 - 11/05/08 06:28 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Echo...for the talkers

#336203 - 11/05/08 06:34 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Ethel & fred???

#336207 - 11/05/08 06:41 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Emu...I remember someone in these forums that had that name. I think Emu is a large bird from Australia and looks like an ostrich.

#336219 - 11/05/08 07:07 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Sorry, just realized that someone already gave Emu. So I'll give another E name:

Electra

#336222 - 11/05/08 07:11 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Ezra

smile

#336231 - 11/05/08 07:30 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

EEeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeekkkkkk laugh lol JK idk I'm out of ideas

#336235 - 11/05/08 07:36 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

so, we'll move on to the letter "F"

Flip

#336252 - 11/05/08 08:38 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Frankie (for Frank Sinatra...good name for blue birds since Frank's nickname was old blue eyes...also a singer)

#336253 - 11/05/08 08:53 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Frost for all the cool blue birds...or cold birds,Frosty or tasty birds frosting? frosted? grinjk

#336274 - 11/06/08 04:20 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Forest-as in Gump I guess lol although a friend of mine has a little boy named Forest. I like it smile

#336275 - 11/06/08 04:24 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: kksuns]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Gordy, that was my Boo's given name.

#336277 - 11/06/08 05:04 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

G. yep just G, this bird would have to be that cool!

#336292 - 11/06/08 06:20 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Faith says hi Offline
Best Friend

Grendel

or

Goldy

#336298 - 11/06/08 06:53 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Faith says hi]
brittanyrose Offline

Want me to start 'h'?

Hezekiah...

Brittany

#336374 - 11/06/08 02:20 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: brittanyrose]
Birdluvers Offline
Regular

holly

#336382 - 11/06/08 02:59 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Harmony- they sing so good anyway I am suprised that no one has name one this yet!

RIP Peeps

#336383 - 11/06/08 03:02 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: val313]
luv my bird
Unregistered

HOmer

#336393 - 11/06/08 04:51 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Hansel (& Gretel)

#336394 - 11/06/08 04:56 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Heaven

#336396 - 11/06/08 05:19 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Harlequin laugh

#336406 - 11/06/08 05:52 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
guesswhokatysue Offline
Friend

Loc: Maine, United States
hector, Hank

#336427 - 11/06/08 07:36 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: guesswhokatysue]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Jax

#336429 - 11/06/08 07:44 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Amaggiepie]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Jasper

#336431 - 11/06/08 07:59 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Jade...if green

#336432 - 11/06/08 08:05 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Jester...for those that are just plain old clowns

#336443 - 11/06/08 11:21 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Jareth

#336454 - 11/07/08 03:44 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
luv my bird
Unregistered

krystal

#336470 - 11/07/08 05:50 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
brittanyrose Offline

Hey, didn't someone forget 'I'?

Here's for the I:

Ike
Israel

and here's for the k:

Kelly
Kenya

Brittany

#336510 - 11/07/08 09:18 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: brittanyrose]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

KrystalFaerie lol Thats my SN on other sites lol

Krull for a boy lol

Edited by progek (11/07/08 01:14 PM)

#336517 - 11/07/08 10:05 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Luna

#336542 - 11/07/08 01:15 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Amaggiepie]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Lynaru or Loonaru

#336548 - 11/07/08 01:33 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Linus

#336578 - 11/07/08 04:21 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

LuLu and Lucky

#336585 - 11/07/08 04:38 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Lancelot

#336591 - 11/07/08 04:45 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Peri's Mom Offline
Regular

Lemon & Lime

#336612 - 11/07/08 08:55 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Peri's Mom]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Lola (Lolita)
Lolli (pop)
Lestat (the Vampire for bity birds)
Lysander (from Shakespeare)

#336881 - 11/09/08 06:07 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Louie!
Lou Lou
Lou-elle
Louie poo

RIP Peeps

#337299 - 11/12/08 09:26 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: val313]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Lily smile

#337342 - 11/12/08 03:42 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Tanaka]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Madhavi(F) or Madhava (M) - sanskrit for springtime

#337794 - 11/14/08 06:22 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Mojo, for the bird who has it going on...

#337823 - 11/14/08 10:01 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Merlin, Marvin, Martini, Monty smile

#338142 - 11/17/08 01:40 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Tanaka]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

Maggie

#338146 - 11/17/08 02:03 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ___JA]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Mr. Mortimer Moneybags

#338162 - 11/17/08 03:30 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Mondune

#338185 - 11/17/08 04:25 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

Muffin

#338191 - 11/17/08 04:55 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ___JA]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Noah!

#338202 - 11/17/08 05:18 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

Nessie!

#338426 - 11/18/08 06:37 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ___JA]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Nugget lol

#338471 - 11/19/08 08:07 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
brittanyrose Offline

Oliver...

Brittany

#338472 - 11/19/08 08:09 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: brittanyrose]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Oak for the outdoorsy type

Olive(ia) for the natural beauty

#338682 - 11/20/08 04:18 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Oleander

#338706 - 11/20/08 05:48 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Opie for the freckled keet lolz.

#338707 - 11/20/08 05:48 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

Opal

#340972 - 12/06/08 05:51 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ___JA]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Olivander (from Harry Potter)

#340978 - 12/06/08 06:07 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Stephen]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Pumkpin, popcorn. poopie, precious,

#340989 - 12/06/08 07:05 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Poseidon, Peri, Pippin, Pickles.

#341080 - 12/06/08 03:40 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Stephen]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Persephone, Paprika, Pepper, Piglet, Portia, Panda, Pheobe.

#341088 - 12/06/08 04:12 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
luv my bird
Unregistered

quincy, quimby, quentin

#341157 - 12/07/08 06:07 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Polly. . . Well, somebody had to say it, right? wink

#341158 - 12/07/08 06:19 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]Ooops, we’re on “Q” now? :blush: [color:#990000]Queen[/color]. Or [color:#990000]Q-Tip[/color] (For that white budgie. Well, I guess you could use it for a yellow one too, but it would just be kinda’ gross, don’t you think?)![/b][/size] :sick:

#341177 - 12/07/08 07:59 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Tanaka]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Quinn, Quinton/Quintin, Quirrell, Quail.

#341185 - 12/07/08 08:41 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Stephen]
RedRumRose90 Offline
Regular

Loc: Haverhill massachusetts
Reggie/Reginald,Ripley,Reesie,Riley,ehhh i got nothin else lol

#341191 - 12/07/08 08:58 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: RedRumRose90]
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend

Rover....for the bird that thinks he's a dog....like Jasper, lol!

#341204 - 12/07/08 09:31 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Jasper's mom]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Reese, Randy, Raisin, Razz, Raspberry, Rusty, Rye, Ringo, Rori, Roran, Rafiki, Ramey.

#341285 - 12/07/08 03:22 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Stephen]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Rox (m) Roxy(F)
Raven
Reef, River or Rain( for birds that love baths)
Radar
Revlon (for the fashonista bird)
Rebel
Rocket
Rogue
Romeo
Ruby
Rhythm

Edited by Coco's Mama (12/07/08 03:23 PM)

#341306 - 12/07/08 04:57 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Rynald

#341316 - 12/07/08 05:13 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Sherri1959 Offline

Loc: Kansas City Missouri
Ok I need a name for a yellow bird. I named my first one Piper...was trying out the name cheereo for the other...but it just doesn't seem right. I don't want sunny or lemon. Anyone have a good YELLOW name...thanks for any ideas. Piper really like his/her? name. Piper is also the most friendly of the 2. Maybe because I don't have a good name for the other one.

#341318 - 12/07/08 05:17 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Sherri1959]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Goldie, Sunshine, Sunflower, Jaune ???

#341319 - 12/07/08 05:22 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: PDM]
luv my bird
Unregistered

daisy, moonbeam

#341328 - 12/07/08 06:15 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Mine is named Wonder-Peep lol Peep because she looks like those marshmallow peeps lol

#341346 - 12/07/08 07:06 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: CassandraM_89]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

I'm assuming you're looking for unisex names because you are unsure of their sexes so ...

Pistachio
Sunburst
Saffron
Breeze
Juane (yellow in French)

Sorry, these are kind of lame, haha ...

#341356 - 12/07/08 08:46 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Stephen]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

What about Piper and Pixie you know like a little fairy just a little flying light smile or Piper and Penny ( pennies are kinda yellowish ) i or Piper and Petal ( flowers can be yellow) and if it turns out to be a boy you can change it to Pedals or Piper and Peace?

#341419 - 12/08/08 01:18 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Sherri1959 Offline

Loc: Kansas City Missouri
I guess I will stick with Cheeto for Piper's buddy. My husband has been calling him/her Cheeto and he seems to know it's him. Piper is the show off. Knew her/his name right away. Funny. Thanks for all the great names guys! I really appreciate it. I didn't like the name Cheeto at first because I kept think of a big orange bird...lol But hey it's ok.

#344147 - 12/28/08 04:12 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Sherri1959]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
so we have....
Sunburst,
Saffron,
Sunshine, &
Sunflower from suggestions for Sherri's newest bird....

i'll add Sandy, Sanchez, Sam, Sammy, Samantha, Storm ... lol

Bella

#344155 - 12/28/08 05:14 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: SweetBirdies]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

The Cheeto Bandito! LOL or was that Frito Bandito? hehe

#346591 - 01/12/09 12:30 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: kksuns]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

I think we are on T now,

Toot
Tiger
Timbit for the Canadian budgie
Thor for the strong budgie
Tinker(belle)
Tiny

#346689 - 01/13/09 03:53 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Hmmm...
Ursula
Ugo (I think it's Italian for Hugo)
Umberto
Ula (don't know what it means but "ooo-la" sounds cute)

#346697 - 01/13/09 04:36 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Valentina or Valentine
Valiant
Vanessa
Vanna
Vaughn
Vega
Velvet
Venice
Ventura
Venus
Verdi

#346699 - 01/13/09 04:39 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Lol --- Coco's Mama has put me to shame! Hee hee -- let's see what she can do with W, X, Y, and especially Z! smile

#346701 - 01/13/09 05:00 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Winston
wayne
wallace
willy
woodrow
willa
wilamena
wyatt
wade
wesley
wilson
waldo

#346743 - 01/13/09 08:10 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: ]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Umberto, Velvet and Winston have really grabbed my fancy, I also think Sir Wesley Woodrow Waddlesworth the third would be cute lol.
I need help, what letter are we on?

Edited by Coco's Mama (01/13/09 08:11 PM)

#355324 - 03/09/09 03:35 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Coco's Mama]
Caninerz Offline
Companion

Loc: Okinawa, Japan
Xeaveir (im not sure thats how u spell eet)

#355334 - 03/09/09 05:13 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [