Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
#344512 - 12/30/08 08:43 PM Alphabetical Conversation
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

Not sure if this game is already being played here or not. If it is just delete this..lol!

Here is the game...

In this game, each post begins with a different letter of the alphabet, going in order. Once you reach Z, we just start over with A. On another board I frequent we tried going backwards after reaching Z but too many people got confused..lol! Sooo, lets just keep going forward!

Example:
Post 1 : And how is everyone doing today?
Post 2 : Better then yesterday
Post 3 : Could anyone show me a good keet site?
Post 4 : Duh...the one your on of course!

LOL, yeah I know I'm funny!

Anyway hope everyone understands this game and has fun! I'll start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you having a good day today?

Add Alphabetical Conversation to Twitter Add Alphabetical Conversation to Facebook Add Alphabetical Conversation to MySpace Add Alphabetical Conversation to Del.icio.us Digg Alphabetical Conversation Add Alphabetical Conversation to Yahoo My Web Add Alphabetical Conversation to Google Bookmarks Add Alphabetical Conversation to Stumbleupon Add Alphabetical Conversation to Reddit
#344515 - 12/30/08 08:49 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Toastys MaMa]
Todd Offline

Loc: Eugene Oregon
been better days been worse days, happy today and that's what matters.

Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Twitter Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Facebook Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to MySpace Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Alphabetical Conversation Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Stumbleupon Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Reddit
#344520 - 12/30/08 08:57 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Todd]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

Couldnt have said it better myself laugh

Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Twitter Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Facebook Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to MySpace Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Alphabetical Conversation Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Stumbleupon Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Reddit
#344522 - 12/30/08 09:07 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Toastys MaMa]
Todd Offline

Loc: Eugene Oregon
Don't you think you could if you really tried?

#344532 - 12/31/08 05:42 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Todd]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
Everyone has their good days and their bad. Hopefully the good ones outweigh the bad smile

#344533 - 12/31/08 05:55 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: kksuns]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Forget about the bad days and look to the future,afterall, it's new year.

#344585 - 12/31/08 09:55 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: ]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

Good point! Hoping everyone and every-fid stays safe today and always.

#344594 - 12/31/08 10:23 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Toastys MaMa]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
HAHAHA!!! I love this game too. Another reason to be addicted to this site. LMAO!!! crazy

Bella

#344606 - 12/31/08 11:06 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: SweetBirdies]
luv my bird
Unregistered

I couldn't agree more.....total addiction.

#344611 - 12/31/08 11:17 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: ]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
just like a stay at home mom tho, like i am... nothing else to do but be online. but a great place to hang out on this site all day too. hehe. crazy wink grin

Bella

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 10:06 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 05:02 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/07/17 03:43 PM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Knowing Yourself
by Lisa Shea
10/20/17 02:58 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site