The Child Health Site
Page 37 of 39 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 >
Topic Options
#381665 - 08/26/09 04:13 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: **mattie**]
**mattie** Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: White Plains, NY
(bump)

Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Twitter Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Facebook Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to MySpace Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Alphabetical Conversation Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Stumbleupon Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Reddit
#383212 - 09/06/09 07:54 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: **mattie**]
BijousMom85 Offline
Companion

California? Sounds fun!

Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Twitter Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Facebook Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to MySpace Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Alphabetical Conversation Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Stumbleupon Add Re: Alphabetical Conversation to Reddit
#383235 - 09/06/09 09:29 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: BijousMom85]
peepers14 Offline
Great Friend

dont you wanna do there?i heard the orenges are amazing

#383237 - 09/06/09 09:36 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: peepers14]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
e- even if there were no oranges, i'd still go to california!

#383244 - 09/06/09 10:46 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: baby blue]
Gustafson Offline
Companion

Loc: West USA
Figured. Cali is a wonderful place. Especially with a bus full of orchestra nerds. XD

#383515 - 09/07/09 01:03 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Gustafson]
BijousMom85 Offline
Companion

Gosh, orchestra nerds? Wish I was there!

#384555 - 09/15/09 12:53 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: BijousMom85]
crazzycat Offline

How i wanted to be there too!!!

#384635 - 09/15/09 02:34 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: crazzycat]
BijousMom85 Offline
Companion

I would rather be home, playing with the budgies!

#384637 - 09/15/09 04:51 PM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: BijousMom85]
Gustafson Offline
Companion

Loc: West USA
Just to let you know, I love my babies, but that Cali trip was SOOOOO much fun I almost exploded. XD

#384951 - 09/20/09 11:40 AM Re: Alphabetical Conversation [Re: Gustafson]
BijousMom85 Offline
Companion

Know what, Gustafson? I think you're right!

Page 37 of 39 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/22/17 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
11/22/17 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site