My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#358508 - 03/29/09 11:51 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Kirby&Yoshi]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
I hear my birds moving around in their cages and the gentle breathing of my boyfriend as he is sleeping next to me lol I hear the news on the tv on a low volume and the "tap tap tapping" of my laptop keyboard lol

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#358521 - 03/29/09 12:18 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

I hear the tv on in the livingroom, my little sister is watching some weird show... Who knows. I hear my mom rummaging through stuff in the kitchen making loud noises who knows again lol. I hear the rolling of my chair as I shift around uncomfortably ouch I've been on the computer too much. :P

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#358525 - 03/29/09 12:23 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ___JA]
luv my bird
Unregistered

I'm listening to my clothes dryer and my coffeemaker as the last drop of water is going into the carafe. Not very exciting.

#358891 - 03/31/09 07:57 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

I am listening to my birds sing their Hello Morning song and I just heard my hubby fart too...lol!

#358897 - 03/31/09 09:35 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Toastys MaMa]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
Lots of happy bird noises and not so happy ones. (Louie just got nipped by Basil)
My fish tank that needs new water and to be filled.
The rest of "the last lecture" on CD

RIP Peeps

#359067 - 03/31/09 07:47 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: val313]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: JAPAN
:( [size:11pt][b]Poor Louie! :( The birds are covered & not a peep can be heard ([color:#990000]I love my birds’ voices, but isn’t there something nice about their silence when you know that they are cozy & sound asleep dreaming budgie dreams? :) [/color]). The clock on my kitchen wall [color:#990000]ticks[/color]. My heater [color:#990000]blows [/color](I mean it is blowing air, I don't have any complaints about it! :D ). Everything is still [color:#990000]dark[/color] (Just a little sunlight peeking in through he curtains!), I guess I’d better get up & get moving. :tired: It is nearly [color:#990000]time for work[/color]! [/b][/size] :tired:

#359116 - 03/31/09 11:08 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
I hear the television on the VH1 channel playing 80's music and myself sneezing while my boyfriend says bless you lol

#359353 - 04/02/09 09:32 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: JAPAN
[size:11pt][b]KassieM, [color:#990000]Gesundheit[/color]!! :) Popo Chan is flicking her [color:#990000]plastic rings[/color] with a “[color:#990000]clickity-click[/color]” & Dango Chan is softly “[color:#990000]fweeping[/color]” with his eyes partially shut. :sleep: [color:#990000]Black Sabbath [/color]is softly playing & freshly poured [color:#990000]Mitsuya Cider [/color]is softly “[color:#990000]fizzing[/color]." [/b][/size] :grin: [img:center]http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/Guregoreo/poporingP4030029.jpg[/img] [size:14pt][i][b]“[color:#990000]Clickity-Click[/color]” go the rings[/b][/i][/size] :)

#359355 - 04/02/09 09:50 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
CaseyJuly Offline

Loc: Missouri
I am getting ready to listen to my violin Student!!!!!Then Sonnet (my keet) will really be singing!

#359361 - 04/02/09 10:02 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CaseyJuly]
NanaT Offline
Companion

Loc: Utah
I'm listening to "A Baby Story" on TLC while the wind blows and rattles the chimney to my wood burning stove. I hear the baby keets chirp off and on and Rafeeki bustling around the cage as he eats some of each offering and "clicks" and "sings" softly. I hear Pollyanna's feet scratch against the wood of the nesting box as she feeds the babies and adjusts to keep them warm.
Its a good day.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 10:06 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 05:02 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/07/17 03:43 PM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Knowing Yourself
by Lisa Shea
10/20/17 02:58 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site