My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#364466 - 05/04/09 05:38 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: JAPAN
:sick: [size:11pt][b]Stomach flu. . . Yuck! :sick: My tummy is [color:#990000]gurgling[/color] & creating a language all of its own. :blush: The neighbors washing machine rhymeatically [color:#990000]hums [/color]away. Dango Chan is softly “[color:#990000]talking[/color]” & [color:#990000]the Grateful Dead [/color]are softly playing.[/b][/size] :)

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#364500 - 05/04/09 01:07 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Tanaka
My tummy is gurgling & creating a language all of its own.
Hahaha -- sounds like a volcano (hope it doesn't erupt)! Sorry you're ill & get well soon.

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#364504 - 05/04/09 01:14 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Ah man, nothing worse than the dreaded stomach flu. Fell better soon. Right now, I'm listening to the buzzer go off from my clothes dryer and birdies chirpin outside. They're saying
"Hey, there's no bread out here".

#364514 - 05/04/09 03:20 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Dixie&Miss' Mama Offline
Good Friend

Loc: near Washington, DC
LOL, luv my bird.

Dixie is chirping his head off right now! And it's only 6:20!

I heard they chirp a lot in the morning and at dawn. Hmmmm.

He's nipping Missy-baby too smile

smile

#366103 - 05/13/09 08:01 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:14pt][b]I’m healed, yea!! No more stomach flu! Thanks [color:#990000]Luv My Bird[/color].[/b][/size] :) :eek: [size:11pt][b]I hear the “[color:#990000]tick-tick-ticking[/color]” of the minute hand counting down the minutes before I must head out to work. And I also hear the dry [color:#990000]shuffling[/color] of feathers as Popo Chan preens up on her perch :) & Dango Chan’s cute “[color:#990000]pillow talk[/color]” as he courts one of his hanging toys![/b][/size] :crazy:

#366107 - 05/13/09 08:05 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
tealcandtina Offline
Long Time Friend

Danielle Silvestri singing La Paranza... Italian pop, the best music I have ever heard.

#366125 - 05/13/09 09:42 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: tealcandtina]
tweetymom Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Austin, Texas
The TV's on, but I'm at my computer, listening to my birds. I can tell a couple of them by their sound. Tweetybird and Julliette.

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin

#366341 - 05/15/09 11:33 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: tweetymom]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
Listening to traffic outside of my boyfriend's office

#366362 - 05/15/09 02:31 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
Dixie&Miss' Mama Offline
Good Friend

Loc: near Washington, DC
Listening to the traffic out of my balcony smile

smile

#366882 - 05/18/09 12:12 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:) [size:11pt][b][color:#990000]Glenn Miller[/color]’s orchestra has got my birds [color:#990000]peeping [/color]away excitedly! :D But soon the music will be cut & I’ll be popping in Bela Lugosi’s “[color:#990000]Dracula[/color]” DVD (which just arrived in the mail today. . . Yea!). I’ll have to see what affect this movie has on my babies! :eek: :sick: “[color:#990000]Ve vant to suck your bloOOOd![/color]” . . .[color:#990000]Vampire budgies[/color]! :o Everyone run for your lives!!!!!!! [/b][/size] :eek:

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
Yesterday at 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site