My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#388301 - 11/05/09 03:36 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Chelle]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
That's interesting Chelle - I saw the show live but it never occurred to me to listen to it. Are you watching a video or really just listening?

I'm listening to "quiet" right now - I'm in the living room and Bob is playing Demon's Souls. So I suppose I'm listening to enemies being slain.

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#388302 - 11/05/09 03:42 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

OK you inspired me, I've put on some Beatles music for Pinto. She does seem to be perking up a bit!

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#388310 - 11/05/09 04:41 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline

Best Friend

Loc: Asheville, NC
I am playing Proud, by Heather Small, on YouTube. It's the Biggest Loser theme song. It just makes me feel happy.
App owner - RunPee.com - to help you find the best movie breaks smile

#388315 - 11/05/09 04:59 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: jilly]

True Blue Soulmate

That's a great song Jilly!

I'm playing a song for Pinto, it's a a bunch of little Japanese kids singing the "come to Kenya" song smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4flkm02mPv0

#388327 - 11/05/09 05:29 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline

Best Friend

Loc: Asheville, NC
How cutie is that!

I am running out to meet a friend, so I want you to know i am there with you in spirit as you stand vigil with little Pinto.
App owner - RunPee.com - to help you find the best movie breaks smile

#388331 - 11/05/09 05:37 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: jilly]

True Blue Soulmate

Thank you so much Jilly, I really appreciate that a lot. We are doing our best to keep her happy and warm and loved every moment. I keep pausing while I type to look over and talk with her.

#388339 - 11/05/09 06:15 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
starfire Offline

my own compositions and music

#388358 - 11/05/09 07:00 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: starfire]

True Blue Soulmate

That's interesting, starfire, my boyfriend's in a band and they have original music but we rarely actually sit and listen to the songs. I suppose we should do that sometime!

On the other hand, he did just have the acoustic guitar out and was playing several songs to pinto. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. I did too, I love to hear acoustic guitar.

Do you have a link to your music?

#388451 - 11/06/09 09:19 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Chelle Offline

Loc: Lake Lanier, GA
Originally Posted By: Lisa Shea
That's interesting Chelle - I saw the show live but it never occurred to me to listen to it. Are you watching a video or really just listening?

Literally listening. We bought the DVD/ CD set. I can sing along with any song that has lyrics!

#388474 - 11/06/09 01:49 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Chelle]

True Blue Soulmate

I'm really fascinated by the idea Chelle. I'm going to see if YouTube has any videos of them and try the idea of having the sound play in the background. I *love* the sound of drumming - I have many kodo drum CDs - and it never occurred to me to treat the Blue Man Group as in essence a drumming band. I think of them so much as a visual group.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
Yesterday at 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site