My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#357276 - 03/21/09 11:54 PM Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: JAPAN
:grin: [size:14pt][b]Time for [color:#000099]“Show & Tell”[/color] (Without the “show”)! [/b][/size] :grin: :) [size:11pt][b] What [color:#000099][i]sounds[/i][/color] or [color:#000099][i]music[/i][/color] (Or combination of the two) are you listening to right now in the comfort (or discomfort! :crazy: ) of wherever you are at the moment? :blush: Share your [color:#000099]musical tastes[/color] here. :) :grin: Spread the [color:#000099]serenity[/color] and [color:#000099]peacefulness[/color] of your surrounding to others. :) Find [color:#000099]understanding[/color] and [color:#000099]compassion[/color] from others as you deal with squawks, screeches, screams, thuds, thwacks, dings, dongs, smashes, crashes & bashes! :o ___________________________________________________________[/b][/size] [size:14pt][b]I’ll get this started & I hope you’ll all want to [color:#000099]join in[/color]![/b][/size] :) :) [size:11pt][b]At the moment, I hear the “[color:#990000]pitter-patter[/color]” of rain on my balcony window and the happy “[color:#990000]peep-peeping[/color]” of my two budgies (Dango Chan & Popo Chan) as we listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “[color:#990000]Stadium Arcadium[/color] (Mars CD).” :) I haven’t listened to this CD for a while, but I am in a R.H.C.P. sort of a mood right now! I love [color:#990000]John Frusciante’s [/color]guitar playing! :cool: This album has a lot of good, mellow, chillin’ tunes to listen to on this rainy day (With enough good [color:#990000]Flea[/color] bass grooves to shake away the blues!). [/b][/size] ;) [size:14pt][b]OK! [color:#000099]Your turn![/color] Don't be shy! [/b][/size] :D

Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#357285 - 03/22/09 07:27 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
luv my bird
Unregistered

At this moment, I'm listening to my coffee-makers as the water is pouring into the decanter. I love the smell of coffee first thing in the morning.
My musical tastes are all over the place from classical to hard rock and everything in-between. When I'm stressed, I like to listen to Clapton and when I'm in a playful, happy mood. I love Bon Jovi. While I'm driving, I almost always listen to Josh Groban. He makes me forget about the driving idiot on the road. I try to sing along and pretend that I can sing words in Italian. LOL

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#357415 - 03/23/09 11:36 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:14pt][b]Luv My Bird Said: [/b][/size] [quote] I try to sing along and pretend that I can sing words in Italian. [/quote] :D [size:11pt][b]Ha, ha! :D (Hey, was that you I was watching out of my side window?) :grin: I’ve always said that the best way to learn a foreign language is through [color:#990000]“music”[/color]. . . Or [color:#990000]“love”[/color]!! ;) :) Dango Chan is contentedly [color:#990000]grinding [/color]his beak. My computer [color:#990000]hums[/color] away. Soon it will be time to join the [color:#990000]snoozing[/color] person on my futon! [/b][/size] :blush:

Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Twitter Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Facebook Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to MySpace Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? to Reddit
#358114 - 03/26/09 08:52 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:blush: [size:11pt][b]It was a late day getting up (there was no “morning” for me today! It’s now about 12:52pm on a Friday afternoon, and the subversive tones of “[color:#990000]Black Flag[/color]” :cool: are slowly waking me up. The [color:#990000]soft sound [/color]of Popo Chan rubbing her head against a [color:#990000]plastic ladder [/color]in her cage (she isn’t molting, but it looks like it feels good!) :) . Dango Chan is [color:#990000]peeping[/color] and playing with a little hanging bell. . . "[color:#990000]Ding. . . Ding. . . Ding. . .[/color]" [/b][/size] :D

#358125 - 03/26/09 09:31 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
Right now I am listening to the music of the Weather Channels local conditions - wow - what a boring life.

#358148 - 03/27/09 12:13 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: BLR]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: BLR
Right now I am listening to the music of the Weather Channels local conditions - wow - what a boring life.
ROFL! I find myself listening to that more and more. Have I magically turned into a farmer, like I really need to know weather predictions, or just a person with a boring life? smile

#358277 - 03/27/09 06:18 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
i am sitting here while my PARAKEET FORUM addiction is on ON mode. LOL. i hear a LOAD stereo outside, can't make out what is on it tho. the family guy is on the television. my keets are eating and i can hear them breaking the hulls of the seeds. i also hear my clock ticking. and the occasional outbreak of NOISE from my daughters mouth as she is bored since she is grounded for the weekend. grin

Edited by SweetNess1 (03/27/09 06:19 PM)

Bella

#358293 - 03/27/09 07:03 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: SweetBirdies]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
I am hearing my birds making little chirping sounds in their cages, I am hearing kids outside rehearsing a dance for a wedding, I hear my fan blowing on low in the window and I hear a movie playing on my television

#358483 - 03/29/09 10:10 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:) [size:11pt][b]My heater is [color:#990000]gently blowing[/color], Popo Chan is repeatedly [color:#990000]twanging[/color] her ladder against her cage wall :crazy: & Dango Chan is up on the bird’s PVC tower “[color:#990000]courting[/color]” a little silver bell :blush: . The person on my futon [color:#990000]snores[/color]. . . :crazy: But no TV or music now. Just those sounds & the [color:#990000]tap-tap-tapping [/color]of my keyboard.[/b][/size] :grin:

#358500 - 03/29/09 11:36 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Kirby&Yoshi Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: NY
No birds here at my dads house :\ I hear my stepmom playing bowling on the wii. I listen to anything from classical music to death metal and everything in between. Right now im listening to Bella's lullaby from Twilight.

#358508 - 03/29/09 11:51 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Kirby&Yoshi]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

I hear my birds moving around in their cages and the gentle breathing of my boyfriend as he is sleeping next to me lol I hear the news on the tv on a low volume and the "tap tap tapping" of my laptop keyboard lol

#358521 - 03/29/09 12:18 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

I hear the tv on in the livingroom, my little sister is watching some weird show... Who knows. I hear my mom rummaging through stuff in the kitchen making loud noises who knows again lol. I hear the rolling of my chair as I shift around uncomfortably ouch I've been on the computer too much. :P

#358525 - 03/29/09 12:23 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ___JA]
luv my bird
Unregistered

I'm listening to my clothes dryer and my coffeemaker as the last drop of water is going into the carafe. Not very exciting.

#358891 - 03/31/09 07:57 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

I am listening to my birds sing their Hello Morning song and I just heard my hubby fart too...lol!

#358897 - 03/31/09 09:35 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Toastys MaMa]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
Lots of happy bird noises and not so happy ones. (Louie just got nipped by Basil)
My fish tank that needs new water and to be filled.
The rest of "the last lecture" on CD

RIP Peeps

#359067 - 03/31/09 07:47 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: val313]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:( [size:11pt][b]Poor Louie! :( The birds are covered & not a peep can be heard ([color:#990000]I love my birds’ voices, but isn’t there something nice about their silence when you know that they are cozy & sound asleep dreaming budgie dreams? :) [/color]). The clock on my kitchen wall [color:#990000]ticks[/color]. My heater [color:#990000]blows [/color](I mean it is blowing air, I don't have any complaints about it! :D ). Everything is still [color:#990000]dark[/color] (Just a little sunlight peeking in through he curtains!), I guess I’d better get up & get moving. :tired: It is nearly [color:#990000]time for work[/color]! [/b][/size] :tired:

#359116 - 03/31/09 11:08 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

I hear the television on the VH1 channel playing 80's music and myself sneezing while my boyfriend says bless you lol

#359353 - 04/02/09 09:32 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]KassieM, [color:#990000]Gesundheit[/color]!! :) Popo Chan is flicking her [color:#990000]plastic rings[/color] with a “[color:#990000]clickity-click[/color]” & Dango Chan is softly “[color:#990000]fweeping[/color]” with his eyes partially shut. :sleep: [color:#990000]Black Sabbath [/color]is softly playing & freshly poured [color:#990000]Mitsuya Cider [/color]is softly “[color:#990000]fizzing[/color]." [/b][/size] :grin: [img:center]http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/Guregoreo/poporingP4030029.jpg[/img] [size:14pt][i][b]“[color:#990000]Clickity-Click[/color]” go the rings[/b][/i][/size] :)

#359355 - 04/02/09 09:50 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
CaseyJuly Offline

Loc: Missouri
I am getting ready to listen to my violin Student!!!!!Then Sonnet (my keet) will really be singing!

#359361 - 04/02/09 10:02 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CaseyJuly]
NanaT Offline
Companion

Loc: Utah
I'm listening to "A Baby Story" on TLC while the wind blows and rattles the chimney to my wood burning stove. I hear the baby keets chirp off and on and Rafeeki bustling around the cage as he eats some of each offering and "clicks" and "sings" softly. I hear Pollyanna's feet scratch against the wood of the nesting box as she feeds the babies and adjusts to keep them warm.
Its a good day.

#359374 - 04/02/09 10:52 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: NanaT]
luv my bird
Unregistered

THE PRESIDENT

#359386 - 04/02/09 11:29 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Momma K Offline

Loc: Montana
Singing keets, squawking conures, humming computer...
2 Shelties
3 Boxers
2 Horses
2 Ponies
2 Mini Goats

#359852 - 04/05/09 04:34 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Momma K]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]Someone in heels is [color:#990000]stomping[/color] down the concrete stairs in my four-floor apartment building. :) It is much [color:#990000]too early[/color] for me to be awake (8:34am)! Just can’t sleep, way too much stress at work :( !! The birds are covered (how nice it would be to be sleeping as comfortably & stress-free as my two little babies are now ;) !), my room is dark. Everything is [color:#990000]quiet now[/color], just the soft “[color:#990000]roar[/color]” of cars passing by down below in the street. I think it’s time for food![/b][/size] :grin:

#359857 - 04/05/09 05:22 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
KeetLover21 Offline

Im listening to me typing and music coming from downstairs.

KeetLover21

#359858 - 04/05/09 05:22 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
andrew fitzgerald, "peace" ocean/nature sounds w soft piano. birds are ouiet, don't like it. only one home. siiiigh : )

#360908 - 04/12/09 09:30 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: baby blue]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:grin: [size:11pt][b]Every time I reach for an All-[color:#990000]Azuki[/color] cookie, the [color:#990000]plastic packaging [/color]crinkles away! :) [color:#990000]Carole King[/color] is playing on my stereo &[color:#990000] Dango Chan[/color] and [color:#990000]Popo Chan [/color]are happily [color:#990000]chirping[/color] along with her piano and calming voice. :) Can’t really hear much of anything else![/b][/size] :D

#360917 - 04/13/09 04:18 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
luv my bird
Unregistered

It's very early in the morning, and the birds ourside are chirping. That's my all-time favorite sound.

Edited by luv my bird (04/13/09 04:19 AM)

#361147 - 04/14/09 12:42 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
KentuckyChicken Offline
Great Friend

*Is listening to the Bee Gee's...*

#362004 - 04/20/09 01:39 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: KentuckyChicken]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:) [size:11pt][b]Dango Chan & Popo Chan are happily groovin’ along with [color:#990000]Jamiroquai[/color]’s “Too Young to Die.” :cool: They are both making the happiest little[color:#990000] peeps [/color]& [color:#990000]chirps[/color] right now![/b][/size] :grin:

#362017 - 04/20/09 06:45 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
luv my bird
Unregistered

It's eerily quiet in my house.

#364466 - 05/04/09 05:38 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:sick: [size:11pt][b]Stomach flu. . . Yuck! :sick: My tummy is [color:#990000]gurgling[/color] & creating a language all of its own. :blush: The neighbors washing machine rhymeatically [color:#990000]hums [/color]away. Dango Chan is softly “[color:#990000]talking[/color]” & [color:#990000]the Grateful Dead [/color]are softly playing.[/b][/size] :)

#364500 - 05/04/09 01:07 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Tanaka
My tummy is gurgling & creating a language all of its own.
Hahaha -- sounds like a volcano (hope it doesn't erupt)! Sorry you're ill & get well soon.

#364504 - 05/04/09 01:14 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Ah man, nothing worse than the dreaded stomach flu. Fell better soon. Right now, I'm listening to the buzzer go off from my clothes dryer and birdies chirpin outside. They're saying
"Hey, there's no bread out here".

#364514 - 05/04/09 03:20 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Dixie&Miss' Mama Offline
Good Friend

Loc: near Washington, DC
LOL, luv my bird.

Dixie is chirping his head off right now! And it's only 6:20!

I heard they chirp a lot in the morning and at dawn. Hmmmm.

He's nipping Missy-baby too smile

smile

#366103 - 05/13/09 08:01 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:14pt][b]I’m healed, yea!! No more stomach flu! Thanks [color:#990000]Luv My Bird[/color].[/b][/size] :) :eek: [size:11pt][b]I hear the “[color:#990000]tick-tick-ticking[/color]” of the minute hand counting down the minutes before I must head out to work. And I also hear the dry [color:#990000]shuffling[/color] of feathers as Popo Chan preens up on her perch :) & Dango Chan’s cute “[color:#990000]pillow talk[/color]” as he courts one of his hanging toys![/b][/size] :crazy:

#366107 - 05/13/09 08:05 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
tealcandtina Offline
Long Time Friend

Danielle Silvestri singing La Paranza... Italian pop, the best music I have ever heard.

#366125 - 05/13/09 09:42 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: tealcandtina]
tweetymom Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Austin, Texas
The TV's on, but I'm at my computer, listening to my birds. I can tell a couple of them by their sound. Tweetybird and Julliette.

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin

#366341 - 05/15/09 11:33 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: tweetymom]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Listening to traffic outside of my boyfriend's office

#366362 - 05/15/09 02:31 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: CassandraM_89]
Dixie&Miss' Mama Offline
Good Friend

Loc: near Washington, DC
Listening to the traffic out of my balcony smile

smile

#366882 - 05/18/09 12:12 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:) [size:11pt][b][color:#990000]Glenn Miller[/color]’s orchestra has got my birds [color:#990000]peeping [/color]away excitedly! :D But soon the music will be cut & I’ll be popping in Bela Lugosi’s “[color:#990000]Dracula[/color]” DVD (which just arrived in the mail today. . . Yea!). I’ll have to see what affect this movie has on my babies! :eek: :sick: “[color:#990000]Ve vant to suck your bloOOOd![/color]” . . .[color:#990000]Vampire budgies[/color]! :o Everyone run for your lives!!!!!!! [/b][/size] :eek:

#366958 - 05/18/09 11:16 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Tanaka
But soon the music will be cut & I’ll be popping in Bela Lugosi’s “Dracula” DVD (which just arrived in the mail today. . . Yea!). I’ll have to see what affect this movie has on my babies! eek

sick “Ve vant to suck your bloOOOd!” . . .Vampire budgies! shocked Everyone run for your lives!!!!!!! [/b][/size] eek
Hahahaha -- hope you are wearing a garlic necklace!

#369425 - 05/30/09 08:49 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: ]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]No garlic, just an ample supply of crucifixes & holy water! :eek: Right now, [color:#660000]TOTAL[/color] silence! The birds are happily napping, the curtains are drawn & in a bit, I think I’ll be joining my birds in slumber (It’s off to never-never land!) [/b][/size] :sleep:

#371321 - 06/15/09 12:22 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

:cool: [size:11pt][b]The second I put in [color:#990000]Motorhead[/color]’s “Ace of Spades” CD, Popo Chan began her happy [color:#990000]fweeping[/color] & Dango Chan began his “[color:#990000]bump & grind[/color]” routine! :D Long live Rock ‘n Roll!! I can’t hear anything else though, because I have the volume cranked to eleven!![/b][/size] :D

#371337 - 06/15/09 10:03 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Kirby&Yoshi]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
anything but rap, jazz, or new country. i have a mixed disc on that ranges from- metallica... death magnetic to charlie pride to rush, dream theatre, don williams, chopin, pink floyd, cat stevens, gary wright................ the beasts like most kinds of music, but the louder the better for them!!

#372166 - 06/22/09 01:00 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: baby blue]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]Paradise = the happy “[color:#990000]fweeeeping[/color]” from my two babies & the gentle “[color:#990000]shwaaaa[/color]” of the air conditioner on low. "It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity!!" [/b][/size]

#384466 - 09/13/09 10:11 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]"[color:#990000]Crunch, crunch[/color]." "[color:#990000]Scrape, scrape[/color]." Popo Chan is absolutely demolishing her cuttlebone right now! She’s a budgie on a mission. [/b] [/size]

#384554 - 09/15/09 12:49 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
crazzycat Offline

Pink-Please Don't Leave Me

#388241 - 11/05/09 07:02 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: crazzycat]
olla86 Offline

Flegmatix Project – Night Road

#388246 - 11/05/09 07:10 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: olla86]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I've been playing the Beatles to provide some happy music for Pinto, she really likes them.

#388255 - 11/05/09 08:03 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Chelle Offline

Loc: Lake Lanier, GA
Blue Man Group
The Complex Rock Tour

#388301 - 11/05/09 03:36 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Chelle]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

That's interesting Chelle - I saw the show live but it never occurred to me to listen to it. Are you watching a video or really just listening?

I'm listening to "quiet" right now - I'm in the living room and Bob is playing Demon's Souls. So I suppose I'm listening to enemies being slain.

#388302 - 11/05/09 03:42 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

OK you inspired me, I've put on some Beatles music for Pinto. She does seem to be perking up a bit!

#388310 - 11/05/09 04:41 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline

Best Friend

Loc: Asheville, NC
I am playing Proud, by Heather Small, on YouTube. It's the Biggest Loser theme song. It just makes me feel happy.
App owner - RunPee.com - to help you find the best movie breaks smile

#388315 - 11/05/09 04:59 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

That's a great song Jilly!

I'm playing a song for Pinto, it's a a bunch of little Japanese kids singing the "come to Kenya" song smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4flkm02mPv0

#388327 - 11/05/09 05:29 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline

Best Friend

Loc: Asheville, NC
How cutie is that!

I am running out to meet a friend, so I want you to know i am there with you in spirit as you stand vigil with little Pinto.
App owner - RunPee.com - to help you find the best movie breaks smile

#388331 - 11/05/09 05:37 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Thank you so much Jilly, I really appreciate that a lot. We are doing our best to keep her happy and warm and loved every moment. I keep pausing while I type to look over and talk with her.

#388339 - 11/05/09 06:15 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
starfire Offline

my own compositions and music

#388358 - 11/05/09 07:00 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: starfire]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

That's interesting, starfire, my boyfriend's in a band and they have original music but we rarely actually sit and listen to the songs. I suppose we should do that sometime!

On the other hand, he did just have the acoustic guitar out and was playing several songs to pinto. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. I did too, I love to hear acoustic guitar.

Do you have a link to your music?

#388451 - 11/06/09 09:19 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Chelle Offline

Loc: Lake Lanier, GA
Originally Posted By: Lisa Shea
That's interesting Chelle - I saw the show live but it never occurred to me to listen to it. Are you watching a video or really just listening?

Literally listening. We bought the DVD/ CD set. I can sing along with any song that has lyrics!

#388474 - 11/06/09 01:49 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Chelle]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I'm really fascinated by the idea Chelle. I'm going to see if YouTube has any videos of them and try the idea of having the sound play in the background. I *love* the sound of drumming - I have many kodo drum CDs - and it never occurred to me to treat the Blue Man Group as in essence a drumming band. I think of them so much as a visual group.

#388489 - 11/06/09 02:26 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

LOL I found this great Blue Man Group video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOL8-qIYemg

and of course I had to sit and watch it!

#403850 - 08/10/10 05:10 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Kirby&Yoshi]
ParakeetLover13 Offline

I hear the laghter of my mummie and the tv playing (Wipe Out) HILARIOUS!
The most funniest lame funny and more lol XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cslbz3X2mQE

#403876 - 08/11/10 10:38 PM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

[size:11pt][b]Feeling irie! :) [color:#CC0000]Peter Tosh[/color] & his reggae jams have got both of my babies happily chirping now. Gotta’ love summer vacation!!!![/b][/size] :)

#404875 - 09/28/10 12:05 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
namada Offline

I'm listening to an old song:
back then by CDB

#406175 - 11/15/10 05:22 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: namada]
janimal Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: bude , cornwall
'the bees made honey in the lions skull', by earth

BudeStrings Music Tuition

#406180 - 11/15/10 08:09 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: janimal]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
four keets, chattering and wings flapping when they fly.

Edited by BLR (11/15/10 08:50 AM)

#406181 - 11/15/10 08:21 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: BLR]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
My heater ~ it's quite noisy.

#420069 - 11/13/11 12:56 AM Re: Music&Noises: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? [Re: Tanaka]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Blue Bloods is on in the background while I work on my laptop. So I was listening to dramatic music as a killer stuck a hypodermic needle into a woman's neck. I know they will catch him soon!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 04:21 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site