My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#355590 - 03/10/09 02:16 PM Normal for a keet to sleep upside down?
guess what? Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Goose Creek
its been increasing in this past month where my Still Alive will take naps clinging to the roof of the cage or on the side sometimes her body is sideways or upside down. The last few morning when I uncover the cage shes asleep the same way. I don't know if she stays like that all night or not, I think its just weird and I hope nothing bad will come from it. I don't think it will but does any one have any advice to give?

Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Twitter Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Facebook Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to MySpace Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Del.icio.us Digg Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Yahoo My Web Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Google Bookmarks Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Stumbleupon Add Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Reddit
#355591 - 03/10/09 02:22 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: guess what?]
Looney Luna Offline
Great Friend

Maybe she was a bat in another life, ha ha ha. I know when my little ones are getting ready for bed, they cling to the sides or roof, so all I do is just put my hand by them and guide them down to the perch(because that can't be comfortable), then once the cage is covered and the light is off, they can't see so they don't move.

Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Twitter Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Facebook Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to MySpace Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Reddit
#355592 - 03/10/09 02:27 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: Looney Luna]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Hmmm...who is it...one of the posters on here has a keet named Bat Boy who does the same thing. Sorry but I can't think of the name right now. Does anyone else remember who?

Edited by Amaggiepie (03/10/09 02:27 PM)

Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Twitter Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Facebook Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to MySpace Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? to Reddit
#355598 - 03/10/09 03:32 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: Amaggiepie]
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Amaggiepie
Hmmm...who is it...one of the posters on here has a keet named Bat Boy who does the same thing. Sorry but I can't think of the name right now. Does anyone else remember who?
Cetan, I think?

#355610 - 03/10/09 04:49 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: ]
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered

Yeah! That's who it is!!

#355612 - 03/10/09 05:17 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: ]
*helwa
Unregistered

yea its normal smile

my tiel maya sleeps upside down as well lol

#355614 - 03/10/09 05:24 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: ]
Vincent Offline
Friend

I'd really like to see a photo of this!

#355621 - 03/10/09 06:09 PM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: Vincent]
guess what? Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Goose Creek
so its normal? Weird. I guess if shes cozy enough to stay like that long enough to fall asleep its ok.
she was asleep until Banana woke her up for kisses

[IMG]http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/sultrypoultry2
/parakeet%20pics/001.jpg[/IMG]

#359515 - 04/03/09 12:13 AM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: guess what?]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
i heard that if they are having any, like breathing irritation, they will do it to breathe easier. indf.

#359517 - 04/03/09 12:30 AM Re: Normal for a keet to sleep upside down? [Re: baby blue]
Babies and Birds Offline
Friend

we need to make capes for batman and batgirl, or is it 2 batman's? wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
Short Stories
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 03:58 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Avoiding Aimless Complaining Project
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 06:23 AM
Medieval Romance Novels
by Lisa Shea
08/22/14 09:04 AM
6 months ago today I found Tweety!!!
by Ashley Horan
08/21/14 07:16 PM
Finding Peace
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 05:27 PM
Into the Wasteland
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 10:58 AM
Believing Your Eyes
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 10:47 AM
Lady In Red - A Medieval Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/21/14 09:31 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site