The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#384417 - 09/13/09 05:47 PM Let's Write A Story
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Maybe we have done this before ~ not sure. smile
I wanted to write something ~ then suddenly thought of this little exercise.
It's a bit like the game of 'consequences'.
We each, in turn, write a few words ~ a few lines or a paragraph ~ which continues, logically, from the post before, in order to arrive at a complete story.

Simples!
Or is it?! smile

I'll start:

Add Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Let's Write A Story Add Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#384418 - 09/13/09 05:48 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Once upon a time there was a young lady, who was bored and upset, because she thought that her life was far too 'ordinary'.

One day she decided to rectify this, so she immediately ....

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#384419 - 09/13/09 06:06 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
...grabbed her sketch book and pencils and set off to her favorite spot by the lake. A little time for reflection might suggest a new direction.

As she arrived...

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#384429 - 09/13/09 07:24 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Carl]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
she heard a familiar noise. when she looked in the direction she thought it came from, she noticed a well camouflaged entrance to a small trail. " i can't believe i've never noticed this before!" she muttered to herself. she gripped her supplies as she pushed the delicate ferns and lacy vegetation aside. the aroma of the forest...

#384433 - 09/13/09 07:29 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: baby blue]
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered

hit her by surprise. She walked for what must have been hours but felt like moments. Suddenly, as she came to a clearing deep in the forest, she couldn't believe her eyes! There in front of her was the most beautiful......

#384441 - 09/13/09 07:51 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: ]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
story book cabin surrounded by lush flowers and dappled shade. The cabin had a large inviting porch and a comfy looking chair. She softly walked up to the door. It was intricately carved with strange designs and patterns. She placed her hand on the latch and....

RIP Peeps

#384457 - 09/13/09 09:21 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: val313]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
heard from within beautiful chords from a harp. The door gently opened and she felt as if she were looking into a magical place. Seated behind the harp and before the fire was...

#384465 - 09/13/09 10:05 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Carl]
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: JAPAN
. . .a man, stooped and crooked with age. His long, powdery white beard danced as the gentle forest breeze blew in from the open door. He wore a dark green robe covered with similar designs found on the door and a brown, leather belt encircled his frail waist, adorned with pouches and bags of mysterious content. His feet, bare, kept tempo with his entrancing melody. He looked up at his visitor as his knurled fingers continued to softly flutter with surprisingly youthful grace. As their eyes met. . .

#384478 - 09/14/09 03:19 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Tanaka]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

.. she recognised them.

She has seen those beautiful blue eyes before.
They seemed to pierce her very soul.
Yet she knew that she had never met this ancient being before in her entire life.

What did this mean?
Who was this man ~ at once so strange and yet so familiar?

She ....

#384480 - 09/14/09 05:08 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered

......gasp for breath as she tried to regain her poise and speak to the man. Not wanting to interrupt his beautiful music, she waited until he stopped playing before introducing her self. The old man just stared at her for a while until finally uttering......

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/22/17 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
11/22/17 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site